Print Thread
Page 11 of 282 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 281 282
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BTW, last night I had many dreams.

In one, I saw a very large bowl of huge, round, fresh, ripe grapefruit. There were grapes in the bowl as well but the bright yellow grapefruit were piled high and also hanging down from the bowl.

This is a very auspicious dream. smile

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage
Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I remember two dreams from last night.

The first I was a man in the hospital. A nurse came in with a huge needle and a lot of water in it and said that they had to inject me all of that water (she suggested the head, chest or a part of the male genitals [i have no problem with that word but im not sure if its censored here or not]) and I said that it was crazy because one I just almost drowned and two it was a stupid thing to do. But the nurse kept on saying that it was the only treatment so before she got mad I said okay but can I have a few minutes to relax myself before having this done and she said okay. So she left (the door was left a little opened...a little crazk and i could see that she was not far) and I dressed myself and got out of there but I returned (i did not see myself returning...i saw myself being close to the door then i know i succeeded in leaving but then i was back there) and asked about that crazy treatment, then I was with a doctor (the 1 i saw the last time i went to the hospital) and she explained why that was the normal treatment for almost drowning (i supposedly had some water in the sides of my head and i had to have it removed BUT by then the treatment was to take the water out with a needle right where the water was NOT injecting me with water anywhere).

The second was me winning fifty millions. After freaking out I called Brigitte (a friend of mine...we used to be close) and she answered like she was an answering machine (saying leave me your cell phone number and ill call you back) so I said hey it's me and she wanted to hang up anyway so I reminder her that we don't talk often and she said I know but hey I'm busy so I said okay then and hung up thinking your lost since I'm now rich. Then I decided to spend one year in Dallas and go to every games of the Dallas Stars. I called to get season tickets and asked also for the remaining games of this season and when they realised I was very rich they did it for me. Before I went there I ended up where I used to live and I was walking around a street I used to take when taking the bus and I was on my cell phone talking to noone but I was making lots of hands gestures and talking a lot so that people would really believe I was talking to someone (when i started that i was in the middle of the street which is very busy and almost making accidents by crossing to the side but noone seemed to care). Then I had decided to go there by train then by bus (going from city to city and staying in a motel in between) then I remembered I had won fifty million dollars so I took a private jet. I remember that I did find an appartment in Dallas, the rest I do not remember (i think i woke up then).

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Originally Posted By: Lori-Dreams
I'm finding it crucial to begin and end the day with prayer and meditation during which I ask to be protected and for only the highest good to be allowed into my sphere of influence.

The thing is that, as a very small child, I had a dream that I was being sent to walk the perimeter of hell to rescue someone. And that is why, I believe, some of my life experiences have been very difficult and my visions tortuous.

But the good news is that God promised me He would never forsake me and would always hold my hand the entire way. smile

Lori-

This has to be my favorite post from you ever. It explains so many things.

I hope this is not an imposition on my part as I share from the deepest place of love. It is absolutely true that God does not take us to places where He/She will not support us. The fear we have is our own (and I should know-I battle with the fears every time I am faced with a new challenge).

I too have taken to the security prayers and meditations first thing in the morning and last thing at night. That was when God showed me Bergerman, my spiritual animal, a wolf, sent to protect me at all times. One day Bergerman explained, that if I were not comfortable I do not need to see him (Bergerman). I simply needed to trust that God would protect me. He said, he was here because he represents security for me. He is present because there are greater things to do and I must move beyond the fear.

Right now I feel like I'm on a roll. I have to admit, pushing through the fear has been exhilarating. I do not fool myself by thinking there will never be any other fears, but I absolutely appreciate the present tense, where I am feeling pretty secure and moving forward.

My kindred Lori, I love you so much and know that you are always doing the best thing for you at the time you are doing it. Put your Faith in God because He is always standing there with His hand out to help you through whatever fire He is asking you to walk through.

Also, you can always ask for earthly assistance. It is available.

Yvonnie DuBose
Inspiration
N
N
I had two dreams last night.

The first I went back to the dentist who screwed a tooth of mine. Tat appointment was not for me, I was with a young boy. They (the dentist and other people) were talking to me but I was ignoring them. The more mad I was getting the nicer they were.

The last I was a spy. The agency I was working for were either abandoning or torturing their spys so after I finished my mission I went to the head quarter directly to the boss's office and told him that if they thought they would do the same to me they were crazy. They tried to kidnap me but I ran away and basically kicked everyone in my way and I also destroyed everything in my path.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Yvonnie, you humble me. smile We are, indeed, kindred soul sisters. I know this with all my heart. Never feel you are imposing. When you share, you expand our awareness with your wisdom!

Fear is but an illusion. Like walking through the smoke to find no fire at all.

I love you, too! I am thankful that God has introduced us here. smile

Onward and upward!

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Nancy, it is awesome that you recall your dreams so clearly. In your first, it seems that someone (or some people) in your waking life is affecting your image, power or your ability to earn a living. And you are unhappy about that no matter how they might try to placate you.

Dreaming that you are a spy indicates that you don't trust certain people in your waking life and you may be more involved in their business than you should be. You fear being betrayed and are willing to confront your potential betrayers. It makes you very angry.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
N
N
Hi Lori! This thread is actually helping my memory. I have been too much on the computer this past two years or so and last year my memory was so bad that I would forget something in less than one second and rarely would I remember it, I was getting scared then started to work my brain a little more and I started remembering. I am working on remembering my dreams to come here so like that it is working my brain and memory (theres always a few hours until i come here after waking up). The meaning of the second dream makes a lot of sense. The first dream I would of never guessed it meant that, I thought it meant that I was stupid since I went back to someone who screwed me up badly (the tooth finally stopped hurting on March 22 so its over now at least). Thank you very much!

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Lori ((Hugs)))

Yes, that's about well I think almost exactly what I felt the dream was presenting me.

What's more is I wrote down my own words trying to get specifics and used the words "Christ-like" twice, actually. I thank you for the affirmations, so much.

The following night my dream consisted of a flock of sheep. I reached for them but the sheep knawed my fore-arms, hard, but they didn't break skin like the paranhas were able to.

The sheep again like the fish had both white and grey coloring, patches to them. The sheep patches, the fish, stripes.

In the end I feel as if all things are simply in their purest forms, positive or negative in the strong form, but the ones where it's a little bit of both...I feel intuition, dreams and the sort help to give direction to which way you'll go.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
We all like confirmations because there is a spot inside of us that doubts and wonders. But Elleise, you are strong in intuition and spiritual sight. I find it fun that we can trade "notes" to reaffirm the incoming. smile

Anyway, you offer your gifts in a Christ-like way. Just remember that the Christ path is the most difficult one. Remember that He was crucified for the messages He offered from God. And still, He asked forgiveness for them all "for they know not what they do."

Do you recall that Jesus often referred to us all as "sheep?"

Sheep are gentle, innocent...and dumb. They need a shepherd. But is that shepherd YOU? Sheep know their master. They would not gnaw on you like that if you were.

In other words, you still wish to offer your help to those who resist it. It is like tossing pearls before swine, Elleise.

Instead of offering your gifts of insight to these people, offer it spiritually with silent prayer, meditation and holding their images in the highest possible light of love and goodness. Let them work out their karma and their own spiritual journey without your direct involvement.

Sometimes, the hardest thing for us to do is sit on the wayside just to watch and observe those we love make mistakes. That is where you trust and faith have to kick in and serve you. Have faith that all will work out in the end.

"All who wander are not lost." ~ JR Tolkien

"Everything works out all right in the end. If it's not all right, it's not the end." ~Indian proverb

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Some mistakes are not mistakes at all. They are important parts of our journey.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Page 11 of 282 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.