Print Thread
S
BellaOnline Editor
Amoeba
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Amoeba
S
Mass deliverance is possible on Indian Reservations across North America. The Great Spirit is speaking this truth to many different People in many different places around the United States and Canada. The unleashing of weapons of mass deliverance is being felt throughout Indian Country. What's happening in and around communities near you?

Spiritual Warfare in Indian Country

Jacqueline Olivia Pina
[url = http://nativeamerican.bellaonline.com]NativeAmerican[/url]
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Jacqueline, this is a fantastic and inspiring article. It is full of wisdom and spiritual strength -- a very motivational message of hope and wisdom.

Thank you for sharing this wonderful message. smile

Walk in Peace and Harmony.
Phyllis Doyle Burns
Avatar: Fair Helena by Rackham, Public Domain
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Hi Jacqueline-

My ancestral line is Native American, African, and French (we are all intertwined).

I've heard the calling of duty as a Shaman. I'd like to say I just heard the call last year, but I've heard it and turned away from it many times.

Anyway, in accepting the responsibility this time I made contact with my elder spirits. A huge feminine force stepped forward and spoke of the strength and command that Native American women once held within the community/tribe. They explained that in order for my family of women to return to a sweeter life we must learn to live life without fear of hurt or abandonment. They advised that we should learn to love freely and separate our love from our concepts of household responsibilities. I almost felt like I was being given permission to love my husband while living in separate quarters.

They explained that much of the diabetes and other systemic dis-eases in our family were rooted in our disappointment with how the men were allowed to fully assume the role of leaders, but unable to fulfill "our" concepts of the role. To no fault of anyone, just that the perceptions were different. The women thought it meant they would be free of worry in regards to being taken care of. The men thought it was in regards to protecting the women.

Even more, they expressed that the women not only created a bitter spirit in themselves, but also crippled the men by speaking aloud, "They will never be able to stand up to this responsibility."

I could feel it, almost like a spell of darkness cast upon my people, but the deed was not intentional. I was told to tell everyone that the darkness could be lifted if we threw caution to the wind and lived freely in love for life. If we made the decision every morning to be happy, live with vigor, and not allow anything to offend us.

Reading your article, I wondered if anything I was given could help the core of Indian Country.

The Great Spirit is very busy these days indeed.

Yvonnie DuBose
Inspiration
S
BellaOnline Editor
Amoeba
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Amoeba
S
Thank you, my dear Phyllis! This was one of those rare articles for me that just seem to flow easily from my heart! I wish I could harness the Spirit more to express these types of messages!

I have been in Crow Agency recently and have so much to write about and share on this topic. I can't do it in article format but I hope to write about it in a mini e-book!

I value your opinion and your work, Phyllis, and feel so blessed to call you friend!

Jacqueline Olivia Pina
S
BellaOnline Editor
Amoeba
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Amoeba
S
Hello Yvonnie,

Thank you for sharing! Your words are very inspiring. I would love to hear about your journey and Calling. It really helps me, as I have been running from my calling too. For some dang reason I am still clinging tightly to the furniture legs!

How did you finally accept the responsibility?

My dear aunt, in particular, right now is deep in fear and it is ruining her health and her mind! I feel so helpless to reach her. I find that I get easily frustrated with her, even though I know she can't just snap out of it!

She suffers from advanced RA, diabetes, anxiety and depression, and now has meningitis! She prays to Jesus but then within 1 second turns back to the grip of FEAR!

I feel sad and helpless as to help her turn from this spell of darkness, or whatever it is. I feel like if I can't help her how can I help others, how do I convince those that are in the deepest depths of darkness to throw caution to the wind?

I am listening now and asking for help and prayers. I am also trying to accept the responsibility of my Calling.

Thank you, Yvonnie, I hope to hear from you again soon.

Peace & Blessings, Jackie

Jacqueline Olivia Pina
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Well Jacqueline-

Sorry it took me so long to get back to you.

In meditation, use remote healing to talk to your aunt and remind her that love is greater than fear. Then, ask her how you can help her and listen to her response.

Remember this {VERY IMPORTANT}, you cannot heal people that do not want to be healed. No matter how much we love them, we have to remember that they have the right to refuse healing. You may be wondering, "who would refuse healing?" Millions of people everyday. And it is not for you or I to judge or understand. It is their journey and when they are ready, they will either exit this existence or get the healing that is available to them.

Also, know this, you are not the path to healing that is being offered to her. So, she has many opportunities to heal besides you.

I hope you feel better in this regard.

Yvonnie DuBose
Inspiration
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Part Two-

How do we accept our calling?

Jacqueline, I have heard my calling many times over, since I was in my 20's. I gave in because so many changes were occurring and I was feeling a sense of urgency that I could not shake. It felt like someone was standing in front of me offering me a beautifully wrapped gift, just out of the grasp of my fingertips. That Being was saying to me, everyday, "I have this amazing gift for you. It is everything you have ever wanted; everything you have ever asked me for. But, I cannot give it to you today."

When I finally got on my knees, begging for the gift, saying, "I will do whatever you want, just let me open it." I heard the calling loud and clear. With that moment, I felt sworn to my word, 'to do anything if I could only open the gift.'

That said, I still hold on to the furniture legs just before I master or begin training for a new skill.

Now, I would like to share something with you, that I heard just a few days ago when I was getting distracted. God/The Source/The Universe, whatever you would like to call it, whispered to me, "Don't get it twisted Yvonnie. What is going on here is about you and I; you getting to know me better. You, connecting to me and being in the spirit more often than not. It is not about what anyone else thinks or believes, it is only about this. When you get that, it will all fall in place and you will be confident in the work I set before you."

With that in mind, I get to watch miracles unfold right before my eyes.

Good luck Jacqueline. Lets keep in touch and stay encouraged. We each have something to offer the other; I feel it.

Last edited by Yvonnie-Inspired; 03/15/13 07:37 PM.

Yvonnie DuBose
Inspiration
A
Parakeet
Parakeet
A
Jacqueline, I can read energies in certain areas of this country. My other half and I drive all over the Midwest to see the sights and to feel the various energies and how they affect us.

While driving through Native American reservations I sense an energy that is different than other areas of the country. I feel a deep “rest” for lack of a better word in my spirit. Things that trouble me in other areas do not have such an affect in these. I won’t go into specifics but what gnaws me in other areas is made peaceable in Native American country.

I would love to live in any one of those areas as I am more akin to such freedom of spirit but I am to stay where I am for now and do what I can here.

In my culture the great Mother is far more than just Mother earth, She is Mother earth, sky, and is eternal. I have asked Her for protection for your lands because they are surely a spiritual refuge for people in a tormented society. Blessings

Last edited by ancientflaxman; 03/16/13 12:59 AM.
Jacqueline, thank you for your kind words. Friends have a way of finding each other and Great Spirit guides us to that place in life. I, too, feel blessed to call you my friend.

An article that flows from the heart is truth at its finest. I often have articles flow from me like this and it is such a good feeling. Spirit will guide you in your writings. I do hope you write a book on this topic -- I look forward to reading it.

Blessings to you, dear friend.

Walk in Peace and Harmony.
Phyllis Doyle Burns
Avatar: Fair Helena by Rackham, Public Domain
Jacqueline, you helped me to understand my self a little more. I love helping others both humans and animals, even if it's the little things I do. I was talking to a dear friend of mine about a dream I have that always has a horses running with a eagle flying over it's head. She told me it could be a sign from someone like they are always with me or something like. With me being both Cherokee and black foot among others, it could me different things. I was feeling that maybe those parts held on to my "calling". It turns out it is but it is also my fate. I love who I am with every thing I find out and I look forward to hearing what you think about what it could mean. I hope we can be friends.

Moderated by  Sacred Tobacco Woman 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.