logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
Every day, even though, there is nothing happen to us, we can feel overstress hunting us, i believe only 20% of people will feel relax in the daily life, so, i wondered where is the stress come from? i think the answer is ourselves, our minds. We feel stress because, we don't know how to control our feeling, our minds like the wild child, if you don't Discipline him, you should help yourself to stop the negative factor to affect your life, come one. let's be happy together!

Nbeads, finding the best beading accessories for you.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
E
E
Stress can hit us anytime and anywhere, regardless of age, social status and other activities we've inclined on. We feel so stressed out when we feel so tired of what we are doing and when we don't like doing it at all. I never realized then that Stress Causes Chronic Inflammation.

Last edited by earlhunt74; 03/25/13 11:46 PM.
S
S
When I am present, I feel less stress. When I focus on the past or the future--stress often comes in subtle waves or bigger waves.

S
S
Stress definitely comes from trying to be something or somewhere, where you're not. The challenge is always accepting where you are which is the present moment, on a moment to moment basis.

S
S
Stress exists when you are not in the present moment, but instead looking back or looking forward.

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Life and our separation from our natural selves among each other. Basically, pushing out everything's that's real or going through the process of bridging physical and humanity.

That's just my take though.

For me I just try anyway, to walk in the park, woods, etc. and then come back to the well, lol, drawing board smile

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
K
K
I believe that everyone has stress from different aspects. The most important thing is how to convert stress into dynamic and make ourselves move forward. Most of my stress comes from my jobs and my pursuit of future life. When I feel overstress hunting me, I will find ways to release myself. So, stress is everywhere. Don't be afraid of it. Just accept and defeat it.

M
M
Stress is something that everyone struggles with. Although the solution to stress is easy. In this video I explain what stress is and the best way to relieve with it. May my words help to create a better stress free life for all of you :)I hope this spiritual knowledge helps all of you

NOTE: new users are NOT allowed to add links/urls to their posts!!

Last edited by Sadhana - Indian Food; 04/10/13 06:05 AM.
R
R
Hello, There are those believe that stress is caused by our own minds and this is true to some extent because we can cause stress through our fears, worries, and anxiety. Most of us get into the habit of negative thinking and convince ourselves that we have to worry about things that have no reality.

BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
That is very true, radiologist. We worry about all sorts of things that are unlikely to happen. SO we spend all that energy on something that was never really an issue.

The more we can live in the moment, and be at peace with what life might bring, the more we can release stress and use our energy on things that are important to us.

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  DebbieMandel 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.