logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Originally Posted By: Jilly
I took Ativan for sleeping this morning, which I don't usually, but i could not make my mind stop racing, and I wanted a break from the ambien.

Today i took TWO ativans to stop my mind from stressing about all the things i had to do today, and to get thinking about ready for leaving FL. I don't want to leave, and I have four days left to get everything else done that I want to do.

God Love you and keep you.

I do not like the flurry of activity in preparing to go anywhere!

I had my step-daughter and grandchildren here for 10 days.

And the day leading up to departure was not fun.

I pray to all the forces that are good to keep you healthy and balanced while you prepare.

Florida is pretty and maybe somehow the universe will grant you to come back and stay.

But, not right now.

Know that you have my prayers and positive thoughts while you go through the process of preparing for your journey.

May you arrive safely and mentally and physically intact.

I already see the journey as a success and you back home.

-- Burt B.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Jilly Offline OP
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
High anxiety right now and in a swamp of low self esteem. Taking two ativan and a buspar, since I don't remember if i took one earlier today.

Annnd, I just dropped my meds now all over the floor....

Jilly Offline OP
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
The two ativan last night helped tremendously. I was able to finally calm down and feel stable again.

I took an ambien at 4am, when I woke up and couldn't stop ruminating. I was able to sleep very comfortably after that.

Jilly Offline OP
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
I haven't had to take any As Needed meds today (yet), but i am back on my daily meds and that helps a great deal. I need to update this week's progress, but suffice to say right now that two nights ago I had a meltdown.

It was pitiful. I was in a ball on the cold tile kitchen floor, clutching a towel and crying. Nothing important actually instigated this. I was just overstimulated. frown

But then yesterday and today were nice and peaceful.

Jilly Offline OP
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Been a bit off my game since I got to CA - just too much going on and not enough personal space. Last night i took an ambien to get to calm my brain enough to sleep, and the night before I took two ativan.

I took an ativan saturday day and sunday day - and the one i took on sunday really didn't do anything for me. I had a bad day. And then Monday I was just anxious and irritated over nothing the entire day. I feel anxious today too, but not as irritable.

I think I've been taking more meds here in So CA than I ever have at once.

I should think about that.

Jilly Offline OP
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Last night I was able to get to sleep without taking anything for it. It was hard to calm my mind down. I did dream, but it didn't feel like crazy dreams, so I am satisfied.

Today I didn't even need any as-needed meds for anxiety. I was anxious at several points, but was able to relax after and not have a melt-down. While i spent the day in bed mostly, i did enjoy the sunshine and palm trees through my window, and did get a few small things done in the evening.

Jilly Offline OP
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
I tossed and turned for a few hours, but was finally able to get to sleep last night - without ambien. And I woke up feeling rested. No disturbing dreams.

Koala
Koala
Feels great,doesn't it?
keep on girl

your friend
loong/norm

Jilly Offline OP
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Thanks, Loong. :-)

I ended up with disturbing dreams this morning, strangely enough. I might be seeing a pattern with sleeping in? I will start noting how late I sleep in on the days when I have disturbing dreams.

R
R
Hi Jilly, I wanted to also commend you on your wellness plan. I have one for when I'm beginning to have an episode. My husband and psychiatrist have copies if I can't remember it. It starts with taking Alprazolam, then acknowledging/accepting the situation/day's events, whatever, without judging the event or people (including myself);just observing. Then comes distraction, for which I have several fun activities listed. Then comes self soothing. I have: put on ipod; or take a bath; or buy some flowers, etc. If none of those have helped and I'm still spiraling down, I need to call my psychiatrist and just go sit in his office until he can fit me in. While I'm waiting I continue to the safe-place visualizations and my safe word que. I've been trained to relax my body when I hear, read or speak this word. My safe word is Peace. I have this detailed plan written out so I can utilize it quickly instead of firing up my computer. It has really helped a number of times.

Last edited by Ruby June; 03/16/13 05:34 PM.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.