Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
D
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
D
Has anyone tried the supplements for weight loss? I just ordered them, today is day 3. I think they suppress my appetite but they make my mouth really dry.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
J
J
I love this Miracle Fruit allready recommended by Dr OZ. Dr. Oz ѕаіd Garcinia соuld bе thе biggest weight loss breakthrough ever. Thаt іt іѕ аlmоѕt lіkе magic requiring nо exercise оr оthеr diet plans. Thе doctor explained thаt thе supplement hаѕ bееn аrоund fоr years, whісh mаkеѕ hіm mоrе inclined tо trust іtѕ use. Dr. Oz referred tо Garcinia аѕ thе holy grail, аnd whіlе іt іѕ nоt nесеѕѕаrу tо exercise аnd eat rіght wіth it, thе benefit оf dоіng ѕо wіll еvеr increase thе results.

NOTE: new users are not allowed to add links/urls to their posts!

Last edited by Sadhana - Indian Food; 02/19/13 08:40 AM.
J
J
Looking for any weight loss supplement for yourself you should first consult a dietitian and then only take the supplements otherwise it may bring serious health problems. Garcinia Cambogia is fruits found in the Brazilian rain forests claim to be miraculous in reducing fats. It may be true as it contains the purest form, there are claims that it instantly sheds weight without any adverse effects.

Hi, I’m having success with Garcinia Cambogia Extract in weight loss. I've been taking it for two weeks and I’ve lost 7lbs. Now I have a decreased appetite and I have more energy.

D
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
D
I used it for a month until the bottle of pills was gone. I did not see any drastic results, all I got was gas.

L
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
L
If only there were a magic pill for healthy weight loss! There are lots of pills for unhealthy weight loss but what is the point?

Weight loss should be a matter of achieving a healthy weight for optimum health. It's so sad to see the desperate measures people resort to just to fit into a pair of skinny jeans. I read that some models even eat cotton balls to curb their hunger without consuming calories!

People, please! Vibrant health is the true goal. I ran into an old girlfriend of mine and she lost a TON of weight. I asked what her secret was and she replied, "Cancer." ugh.

Moderated by  Alice - Weight Loss 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.