Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
T
Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
T
That's great Nancy. I'm glad you are enjoying your food. It's making me hungry.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Hi Terri! Yesterday I could not wait for my exercise to end but I was able to do it (i almost gave up). I did not eat a lot but it was more than I have been eating lately. Today the throat and neck are allright so far. I chewed a pill about an hour ago and I have four more. Still no changes. Now the plan unless a miracle happens is to call my doctor for an emergency appointment and if I cannot have one I will go straight back to the hospital, if that's the case I better not get a doctor who will say it's all in my head, that time I was about to have a panic attack so I was not myself, now I am and I am not in a good mood and I better have some tests done to see what is going on exactly with me so I can get rid of it. The worst is that I'll probably have to take some disgusting pills again, hopefully the next medication would be available by injection or at least liquid!

T
Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
T
Nancy y0u are really having a rough time. I am glad for you that you were able to do your exercise. Good luck on seeing the doctor, and keep us posted.

N
N
Yesterday too I almost gave up on my exercise but was able to do it anyway and in one time. Today was a better day. I have more energy and my throat did not give me so much trouble (i was able to eat something after my game and i did not have the impression of choking like usual...i did have that impression after but it went away after a few minutes...it was weird being able to eat something entirely and not thinking i was choking). The tooth still hurts like crazy. I woke up late but took the last pill before my Hockey game eventhough it was only two hours that I had taken the other pill, at least these pills are over with but they did not do anything! Tomorrow morning I'll call for an appointment, if I cannot have one this week then emergency room time again.

T
Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
T
Nancy, I am glad you got to enjoy your hockey games inspite of your toothache. It is unusual that the antibiotics have not helped and I am glad you are going back to the doctor.

Let us know what happens.

N
N
I was able to do my exercise yesterday but again it was hard. I called this morning for an emergency appointment with my doctor and she is on vacation this week so I then asked for another doctor then I was told they could not do that so I went back to the hospital. Now I know that there are at least one real doctor here because I got her! She did a real examination after hearing me say everything that has been going on and asking questions. After I had blood tests done and another (what they use to see fetuses) focused on my neck and throat. Everything is okay and nothing is wrong with my neck and throat (the other blood tests were for my white and red cells plus vitamins and other important thing...all that too are normal). Turns out it was really in my head (the other doc told me that like i was crazy and not doing tests), it happened gradually so that was my stress coming out gradually until it exploded. I was able to eat since coming back (i had 2 tiny scares at my first meal back then a big 1...and almost nothing during my last meal), it will probably take a few days until it is all out of my head since I've been like that (thinking im choking plus things stuck plus pain) for a while. She did try to make me take antidepressants but after I told her that I can function normally when nothing physically is wrong with me (after all the tooth pain is real and is still there..she cant do nothing about that...ill try the last of the 3 dentists available here hopefully hes normal) she let it go, I did get a prescription of something for just in case (panic attack...awful days...not being able to sleep), my mom has that medication for that same reason (hers is double what the nice doc prescribed me so i took 1 of hers then cut it in 2) and I will try it tonight right before bed to see if it is good. I only slept less than one hour last night so I will go to bed early, that will also mean getting up early so I will use that as a chance to take a nice long walk tomorrow (where its too dangerous to walk at night). Thank you Terri for all your concerns and wanting to know what happened!

N
N
I for got to mention that the problem with the tooth is not an infection so I took that antibiotic for no reason!

T
Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
T
Wow! You sure have been through a lot. Know wonder your stress exploded. Please try the breathing exeercise tonight when you lay down to go to sleep; right after you take the pill. You will sleep good tonight for sure.

We have a site here at BellaOnline.com on depression and their is a site for stress management. Why don't you take a look around and see if there is anything that interest you.

Keep in touch.

D
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
D
I did today, I've been battling the flu (again) all week, but I HAD to get out today. I didn't overdo. I did a run/walk for 2 miles...honestly though, I'm not sure it was a "great" idea because I'm so congested and by the time I finished, I had a headache and my neck hurt - but truth be told, I felt I needed to push myself today.

Dianne Walker

Action Movie Editor
Action Movies Site

How do I relax? I run!
Grandma to Half Marathon
N
N
Hi Dianne, I hope you are feeling better now. I too like to go outside and have a walk when I feel bad or/and stressed. If it was not too cold outside and you were properly dressed I'm sure that two miles helped you, fresh air can be relaxing and helpful.

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
MyHeritage & OldNews
by Angie - 03/16/24 09:15 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/16/24 08:27 AM
Denmark's Oscar Entry "The Promised Land"
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/15/24 08:51 PM
Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh
by sarae - 03/15/24 12:58 PM
From Candlemas to March Equinox
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:35 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:12 PM
A Lenten Reflection
by Angie - 03/13/24 09:24 PM
Stitching by Hand
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/13/24 04:21 PM
Lucy Lawless Directs New Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/12/24 05:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/10/24 03:09 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.