Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 282 1 2 3 4 281 282
J
Gecko
Gecko
J
Don’t be sad Debbie. He is always there with you.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
Jennie, thank you for your kind words but I think you misunderstand the situation. My ex-husband is someone who hurt me terribly after an almost 20 yr relationship, and he is still alive. He is the one I dreamed about recently.

My sweet boyfriend whom I met as I was getting divorced is the man who passed on. I like when I dream of him.

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
Spirituality Forum Moderator
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
In my main dream last night (the other was weird and short...i cant recall if it was before or after my main 1..i was in a subway reading, i was shocked by what what i was reading [the book kept on switching but i kept on reading like it was not happening] but it was all acting because i was a spy...i remember going wher i was supposed to be and started my spy work but thats all...i think Daniel Craig was there and i think he was not pleased with me or he was surprised that i was a spy) there was an invasion of aliens (from the movies with Ripley) and we were a bunch of people who were hiding in an abandoned house but they finally found us and we all started running away but I realised that everyone left behind a blind woman so I found that disgusting and went back to get her. We both were able to get away and while walking we ended up in an abandoned city and there was a house with people in it but we did not stop there because the lights were on which was stupid since there were lots of aliens on Earth (we did not have electricity were we were but everything was ok) but they saw us and invited us in and we went in just to say no thanks and to tell them that they should hide. They kept on saying that they wanted to help us so I said then give us food and when they gave us a box of food aliens arrived and we both were able to run away again but not far (there was a huge forest behind that house and we were able to hide under a tree at the last second). I remember seeing all the aliens around us then it being morning and us starting to walk again but that's it.

J
Gecko
Gecko
J
Oh yes Debbie, but I was talking about your boyfriend.

N
N
My dream was short last night since I spent most of the night awake. I dreamed I was back to Saint-Hubert (where i used lived) at a shopping mall (i often dream of being back to that shopping mall [it was far from my favorite] and it never looks the same when im inside but it does from the outside) and I went to my old aestheticians but they were near or in that shopping mall (they were [still are as far a s i know] on my street) and they were so happy to see me again that they game me a free massage (i was there for a facial) but while they were talking to me they became the aestheticians I have now. I think my mom was there too. I can't wait to sleep normally (my fault...i get to bed at 4 or 5 then get up at 13 or 14 so when i have to get up at a normal time im all screwed up) and have an awesome dream!

N
N
I had another night of insomnia. I went to bed around 2:00 and after 10:00 I was still awake and about to get up (if i did sleep during that time i did not realise it) but I did fell asleep twice. The first time I dreamed I had been in a plane crash with a bunch of people (never saw the plane crash and the after...i arrived in the dream when it looked its been a long time we had been there...we were in a jungle) and we were all dying because there was no water then someone came to see me because he wanted to show me something, turns out someone in the group had hidden all the water to grow some plants so I went back there really mad then in the middle of confronting that person I took off a knife and cut her throat, some other people also stabbed her but I took over to finish her off but she would not die, she just laid there with several stabbed wound laughing at us. After I woke up then made another smaller dream where I was in my house and my dad had one of my teddy bears in his arms and would not let him go until I found out he had left for a walk, he had left the teddy bear downstairs in the basement in a chair near the fire (very weird dream since my dad never holds teddy bears).

M
Shark
Shark
M
Nice ask, Lori. This topic worth being discussed all they way. I have always been in a sound sleep these days, there are someone I wanna dream about, but it can not accomplished successfully, I can not remember what kind of things I have dreamed about, guess it is all due to the huge depression from the examination I am dealing with right now, hope I would gain back to the state that I have dreams in the night and can remember it in the day. smile Sincerely hope this this topic would get constancy!

Come to pandahall to get your fashionable jewelry.
N
N
It took me a while to fall asleep last night but I was able to sleep. And, Dwayne Johnson was in my dream! I ended up in a jail in a country where jails are not spas for the prisoners but I was not worried because in my dreams Rocky was someone who is good at breaking out of jails, I said that to Mark Wahlberg (i think almost the prisoners there were actors and actresses) and he was part of our escape plan. I woke up before we escaped (Christina Aguilera was there too and she ended up hearing about our escape and tried to blackmail us but i told her that she was not and to keep her ugly mouth shut..woke up after she realised i was not to mess with). After waking up I stayed in bed continuing thinking about Rocky, I won't go into details of what I was imagining but let's just say we were not in jail!

BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
LOL, Nancy. great dream!

N
N
I only recall one part of my dream (or 1 of my dreams...cant even recall if i had 1 or more...i got to bed at 5:25 last night and i woke up often after taking a while to fall asleep for the first time...got up it was close to 14:00), it was Winter and I was walking in a forest and ended up near a big body of water and ice was all over so I walked on that and sit down when I ended up in a small part with trees (i dont think it was an island) but when I got up to leave almost all the ice was melted and I decided to try walking on the rest of the ice then just swim instead of staying there until help would arrive (dont know if i made it or not...i dont recall anything after making that decision).

Page 2 of 282 1 2 3 4 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.