Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#807557 02/22/13 07:12 PM
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Have you ever been to a theater or night at the orchestra?

Imagine swapping everyone's lines or instruments at the last moment.

Often we force ourselves or may even feel forced to feel something we don't naturally.

The end result can be damaging often leading to something even more discontented than we had before.

The most discontented avenues within can hold some of the greatest answers we'll ever find wink

Latest Article:

The Timeline of Balance

Last edited by Elleise - Clairvoyance; 02/22/13 07:14 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Sponsored Post Advertisement
J
Gecko
Gecko
J
Nice article and very well-written Elleise.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
This is a very important thought, Elleise. We do this to our children all the time. We force them to be kind or to apologize when they aren't ready to. They don't feel apologetic feelings at the time.

I see how my own daughter is very disconnected to her feelings or at least she won't admit them because she has had to acquiesce to everyone else's feelings and desires for her entire life. She feels that her own feelings are selfish or wrong as a result of having a handicapped brother and religions that were coercive.

I have been working with her on that. First step is for her to acknowledge her feelings if only to herself. She is allowed to feel her own feelings no matter what anyone else says about them.

The second step is to value her feelings and know that she has the right to feel them. Third is to feel brave enough to express them.

She is coming into her own slowly.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Thanks Jennie smile

Little by little the writings are coming together. I'm still recovering from a head injury or rehabilitating I guess you'd say. Nothing says love like 3 of everything, lol (vision issues). Thanks again!

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Lori,

She's lucky to have such a sensitive guide in her life. I can't tell you how correct you are!

Each of us come to this planet filled w/handicaps, challenges, learning issue, emotional issues. Forced anything just isn't going to work and as you point out, the emotions that would support a task or belief, well, if they aren't your own, and you force your own way onto someone else, resentment usually follows and some how, some way, what goes around ends up coming right back around w/a vengeance.

I can't imagine forcing a person to say, believe or submit to anything they didn't feel inside their Soul. It'd be the equivalent of netting a butterfly wondering why it doesn't fly ((hugs)).

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
Great article, Elleise, and very good points well made.

We have to accept what comes with grace and understand that everything does happen for a reason. It has been proven to me many times, and yet I still get impatient when I really want something and it isn't here, "yet". You just can't rush what will happen naturally and in its own time. Wanting to rush it only brings about frustration over things we have no control over.

It is important to find an inner peace to carry us through.

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
Spirituality Forum Moderator
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I keep going back to that word...Pythagorean (Duality).

No matter how awful or negative something is, there's always growth, something we can pull from it as a positive.

On the other hand, no matter how brilliantly happy we are, there's always going to be a struggle/hurdle we've yet to cross.

I think it's easy to forget that when we're going through something there's always something we can do differently.

I had a chiropractor friend that told me once, whenever things seem impossible, I take my plane and look at them/it all from a different angle.

That just about says it, too. No matter how chaotic something or some people can be, from that height, it's all so very, very small, insignificant even. And when you see something from that perspective, everything else seems just that more clear.

Last edited by Elleise - Clairvoyance; 03/04/13 05:26 AM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Elleise, as you know for every positive action there will be a negative action. It's a balancing game, nothing more. We're here living this life because we choose to be. Our Souls are given free will to experience whatever we feel necessary in order to grow and metaphorically speaking 'Sit at the right hand of God.' I call this All Encompassing Energy 'I Am.' 'I Am, that I am' fits well with me, as it does with many Christians. No I'm not Christian, though I did follow the Catholic Faith way back when. I'm a free Spirit just here to learn whatever is necessary at this time. Blessings Margaret aka Maggie

Last edited by Maggie25; 03/04/13 05:43 AM.
D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
Elleise.....I think that is what I need to theoretically do, to take a plane up into the air and look at the bigger picture. In my grief I have made for myself a very small little world with no joy or happiness. I want to feel differently, but I just don't know how to. I am trying various things to make changes, and maybe looking at the world as if from a plane or through the eyes of a soaring eagle may help me.

Winters are tough on the psyche for me too, so spring should bring in some air and light. I am a nature girl, and the cold and snow has kept me inside during what little free time I have.

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
Spirituality Forum Moderator
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I get that SADD in the winter months too. It's just one of those things, you know?

It's honest, it happens, it stinks, but it can be countered, really. smile

Ya, we've got the rest of the stuff going on, but I think the defficiency of sunlight (vit-C or what have you) Truth-eyes has to do alot w/how we go about feeling about what we're feeling, too.

So, if you can sit somewhere in the midst of the warmth of the sun AND take an arial view (insight) and hold onto it...

Well it's very real and it's called or what I call, Self-Preservation.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.