Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
BellaOnline Editor
Amoeba
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Amoeba
Personal note to Arnold Schwarzenegger: Zip up your pants, be a REAL man, and pay Maria Shriver's attorney's fees for the divorce YOU caused. Reports from MSN report that the unfaithful husband refuses to pay Maria spousal support or attorney fees. Granted, she may not really NEED the money, but it seems like such a slap in the face to the woman who put up with all of his disgraceful womanizing for so many years.

Are you mad at him? Will that cause you to NOT see his next movie?

Trina Boice
Entertainment News
Sponsored Post Advertisement
L
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
L
No, I'm not mad at him. That is his personal life and I try my best not to pass judgment because he's human, however flawed.

But I agree with you that he should pay Maria's fees and whatever else she wants. It is the least he can do for all the pain, suffering and humiliation he brought upon her and their families.

My heart goes out to Maria and her children. As for Arnold, it's time to pay the consequences for his actions. He's lost the respect of his children and family and the love of a very good woman.

Men who behave as Arnold did/does need to reassess their definition of manhood and what it means to be a man. They need to reflect on what is important in life and to themselves, and if character and integrity are traits they desire. People do what they do because of how it makes them feel. Too many men seek out extramarital company because womanizing makes them feel powerful and manly with each new conquest. If they view marriage as being constrained, controlled or limited, these types of men will seek opportunities to prove that they are their own men.

It's largely due to their own psychology. Too bad that they can't come to understand and appreciate the deep and fulfilling gratification of a committed relationship. Because it takes a real man to recognize his true power as a man when he can earn and maintain the love and devotion of a good woman as opposed to attracting myriads of money- and status-grubbing, vapid floozies.

But it's the story of man since the beginning...

BellaOnline Editor
Amoeba
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Amoeba
Very well said, Lori!
And very true!

A woman who "stands by her man" after his infidelity shows great strength and weakness at the same time....depending on how repentant the man is, I suppose.

I've watched close friends forgive and try to rebuild their marriages, while others end it immediately. I've always half-joked to my husband, saying "You get one shot, Baby!" While we all make mistakes and need to demonstrate patience and forgiveness in relationships, the lack of integrity is a real deal-breaker for me.

Trina Boice
Entertainment News
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Why be mad at him? He did not cheat on me (or you) and cheating on your wife is not a crime!

I'm neither angry at him nor surprised by his refusal to do the right thing financially for his family. He's a jerk, a Narcissist, and they don't see anything wrong in their behaviour. Trina, I'm standing by my man to a point because I've only recently found out in the 48 years that I've been with my husband that he's a brilliant liar and cheat. However, he's had a small stroke which has to a point affected his personality. Now he's very contrite, very remorseful and so on. He can stay in our home, but on my terms to which he has accepted. We're getting too old to start anew. Better the Devil you know, than the Devil you don't. No I'm not being weak in letting him stay. Infact it takes strength to accept him for who he is, and move on together with complete openess ie., 24/7 connection of his whereabouts and so on. Mind you these days he's no longer interested in other women. He really does only have eyes for me, and is scared enough of loosing me, to behave his way back to me.

Moderated by  Trina Boice 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.