Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I'm always looking for new shows to watch. Help me out!

What's your favorite prime time TV show that is still currently on air?

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I think my absolute favorite prime time TV show on right now is Scandal! I LOVE that show! It keeps me interested and I don't even want to record it. I want to watch it as soon as it comes on. Do any of you have a favorite prime time TV show?

N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
After the end of the third season of Fringe (1 of the WORST if not THE worst thing in the history of television shows) I was so angry that I decided to follow that show until the end but to never watch a new show again so since the ending of Fringe (that was my only show besides reality, talk and educational shows) I haven't watched one. Seinfeld remains my favorite show. I watch The Daily Show, The Colbert Report, Real Time, Hell's Kitchen, Kitchen Nightmares, Master Chef and Hotel Hell every episodes. The rest of the shows I don't mind if I miss some or not. Are any of these considered prime time?

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Nancy,

I watched Fringe for the first season. It was hard for me to stay engaged. I liked the premise but the excitement kind of fell off for me. My husband continued to watch it thru the second season though. He absolutely loved it. Seinfeld is a super funny show. I would think that all of the shows that you named would be considered prime time.

I'm a big Gordon Ramsey fan myself so I absolutely love Kitchen Nightmares, Master Chef and Hotel Hell.

N
N
I love Seinfeld so much that I have watched all of the episodes so many times that I know a lot of the lines by heart and can say them the same way the actors do. Plus you can watch an episode one hundred times or more and it still will be funny. This is very rare. Many people are still mad that they won't do another episode but I thought the ending was perfect so I am not mad about that. Besides they all came back on a season of Curb Your Enthusiasm (another of my fave shows) so that's like a reunion right there. Even if I would of hated the ending I still would not want a reunion episode, why potentially ruin a show like that? A commercial of The Following played during my Hockey game this afternoon, if I would not of made a pact with myself to not watch any new shows I would of watched that one, it looks really good. As for Gordon Ramsay Hell's Kitchen is starting soon and apparently his other shows too will come back this year so that's cool.

D
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
D
Hi Just read your review on Scandal. That pretty much sums it up. I think the show just keeps getting better and better. You get to see the human side of every character. Some more evil and self serving than others. Even the guys who proudly wear the "white hat" have their less than proud moments. I'm hooked.

Dr. Denise
Gynecology Editor

Moderated by  Maria - Prime Time TV 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.