Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
You could take the stone out and remount it to your personal like. I did that and put the stone, it was pretty big (3 k + diamonds on the sides) into an antique setting.

I know what you mean about wanting to wear a genuine stone. Most of my jewelry I find at flea markets or it's costume. But every now and then I find a real gem. It's nice to have a little something of your own, like a little treasure chest you can go through when you want that little something extra special to wear smile

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Sponsored Post Advertisement
V
Wolf
Wolf
V
I still have my wedding rings from my 1st marriage and we've been divorced for 15 years! I even have his wedding ring! I also still have a diamond ring he gave me for some occassion. I had thought about giving them to our children or grandchildren. Our elementary school had a gold fundraiser last year and I was going to donate his ring to that but it slipped my mind. They will probably sit in my jewelry box forever.

Jilly Offline OP
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elleise, exactly on the little secret treasure idea. I am not a big jewelry girl, but i like having a nice, everyday piece.

F
F
Hi Jilly, Did you get rid of any of your rings yet? I just sold mine the other day at a jewelry store. The guy was a gemologist and knew what my ring was before he even looked at the appraisal. I only got 1/2 of what was paid for it, but that included some other gold jewelry as well. I've been separated for 16 mos. and need to pay lawyer fees! Good luck in whatever you decide.

Simple; the day I found out that my husband had put our marriage down the toilet with his cheating ways, I flushed our wedding rings and my engagement ring down the toilet. It was a most fitting ceremony, lol. We are still married, and it's a long story. One day I'll post it. Oh and my husband bought me a much more expensive wedding ring with flawless diamonds embedded into it. If he lets me down again, and he won't, again long story, I would leave this ring to my eldest daughter. Blessings Margaret

Jilly Offline OP
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Hi guys. I wear one and am consigning the other. We will see if anyone wants it.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.