Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
Salume Kh, Badnezzahmi, vincischool, christylynn81, minas
57218 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57218 Members
417 Forums
113032 Topics
801304 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Rosie 66 892
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 472
Beetlemess 325
Nancy Roussy 146
Val FictionWrit/RomanceBk 115
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 91
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 72
Sandra Investing/HFinance 50
Susan - Meditation Editor 43
Mona - Astronomy 40
Ad Income Supports Charity
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#808827 - 02/28/13 03:25 PM dreaming of a future year
Anjel37 Offline
Jellyfish

Loc: Midwest
What does it mean if you have a dream of an exact date? Oct. 11, 2048

Add dreaming of a future year to Twitter Add dreaming of a future year to Facebook Add dreaming of a future year to MySpace Add dreaming of a future year to Del.icio.us Digg dreaming of a future year Add dreaming of a future year to Yahoo My Web Add dreaming of a future year to Google Bookmarks Add dreaming of a future year to Stumbleupon Add dreaming of a future year to Reddit
#808836 - 02/28/13 03:49 PM Re: dreaming of a future year [Re: Anjel37]
Lori-Dreams Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

Hi Anjel. Thank you for posting. It depends on what else is going on in your dream associated with this date. Can you share any other details? It could have significance in your own personal sphere or on a global scale.

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage

Add Re: dreaming of a future year to Twitter Add Re: dreaming of a future year to Facebook Add Re: dreaming of a future year to MySpace Add Re: dreaming of a future year to Del.icio.us Digg Re: dreaming of a future year Add Re: dreaming of a future year to Yahoo My Web Add Re: dreaming of a future year to Google Bookmarks Add Re: dreaming of a future year to Stumbleupon Add Re: dreaming of a future year to Reddit
#808837 - 02/28/13 03:55 PM Re: dreaming of a future year [Re: Anjel37]
Anjel37 Offline
Jellyfish

im under stress right now teaching. im just becoming menapausal. My mom is an invalide. I wanna change jobs. Im trying to become a foster parent. im in love with a man who may or may not get serious this year,

Add Re: dreaming of a future year to Twitter Add Re: dreaming of a future year to Facebook Add Re: dreaming of a future year to MySpace Add Re: dreaming of a future year to Del.icio.us Digg Re: dreaming of a future year Add Re: dreaming of a future year to Yahoo My Web Add Re: dreaming of a future year to Google Bookmarks Add Re: dreaming of a future year to Stumbleupon Add Re: dreaming of a future year to Reddit
#808838 - 02/28/13 03:58 PM Re: dreaming of a future year [Re: Anjel37]
Lori-Dreams Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

I can share with you that in some circles, the year 2048 holds some significance in that the nation of Israel will turn 100. Many have imbued this year with cataclysmic events.

However, whether we believe it or not, earth-changing events have been going on since the beginning of time. Humanity has suffered cataclysmic events throughout history. It largely depends upon your perspective.

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor

#808840 - 02/28/13 04:10 PM Re: dreaming of a future year [Re: Anjel37]
Anjel37 Offline
Jellyfish

well, im hoping that nothing catastrophic happens with me in my life. the dream had other weird symbols as well. like i was driving a car and holding on to a bike. going down a road called ridge road, but then it turned into another name. other than that I cant remember what else happened.

#808841 - 02/28/13 04:14 PM Re: dreaming of a future year [Re: Lori-Dreams]
Anjel37 Offline
Jellyfish

thank you for your response.

#808842 - 02/28/13 04:16 PM Re: dreaming of a future year [Re: Anjel37]
Lori-Dreams Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

Originally Posted By: Anjel37
im under stress right now teaching. im just becoming menapausal. My mom is an invalide. I wanna change jobs. Im trying to become a foster parent. im in love with a man who may or may not get serious this year,

My goodness, you are in the thick of things, aren't you? And I see parallels with my own life. Teaching is a major stress, most certainly. I've been there. Also been through early menopause. No fun. Also have done elder care. Another huge stress.

I also wanted to become a foster parent. Alas, my husband draws the line with not having to be responsible for more children. (So I adopted three little dogs. ha. Far less stress.)

As for the love challenge...you didn't ask but I feel compelled to encourage you not to press him. Take things day-by-day in all areas of your life. Enjoy the love you have for him but try not to have any expectations or demands. Not that he won't come through on a permanent basis but he will in his own time. The pressure could send him packing. True love honestly makes no demands.

Take things one day at a time. With the teaching, the elder care, the menopause. Be kind, patient and even indulgent with yourself during this time. Take time to just sit and breathe in and out. Remember that all is well.

So this year you foresaw. It is 35 years away. It may not have anything to do with your own earthly life.

When you are under stress and feeling exhausted, you sleep differently. Your conscious mind is even less engaged so your spiritual eyes were more open. It could be that, as I often do, you were able to see a lot of things floating around in the different dimensions.

Perhaps this date will be a significant one for earth in some way. You can ask Elleise in the Clairvoyance forum for clarification.

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor

#808843 - 02/28/13 04:19 PM Re: dreaming of a future year [Re: Anjel37]
Lori-Dreams Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

We keep cross-posting, don't we? LOL.

In regards to your driving a car while holding onto a bike: This seems to indicate that you feel that you are speeding in your daily life while you really would like to slow down and feel more balanced.

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor

#808845 - 02/28/13 04:29 PM Re: dreaming of a future year [Re: Anjel37]
Anjel37 Offline
Jellyfish

Yes, it sounds like that is exactly what Im doing. speeding. and thank for the advice with my boyfriend. I have been patient for two years and he just recently has been giving me hints that he wants to take things further. still no pressure from me though. I will contact Elleise about the year. and its interesting that we are alike in many ways. I have two dogs. but my boyfriend wants us to have kids together. im outta time biologically though. I believe im doing different things on the other side as well. especially recently. Years ago Sylvia browne told me that i work to help others while im sleep on the other side. things may be getting more intense for me over there considering my spiritual gifts are getting stronger.

#808849 - 02/28/13 04:57 PM Re: dreaming of a future year [Re: Anjel37]
Lori-Dreams Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

Wow. Do you want to hear of more coincidences between the two of us?

I dream about helping others who are in dark places in different dimensions.

Also, I use another alternate nick: angel037.

Weird. It must have been destined for us to meet here...

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Lori-Dreams 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
What exercise did you do today?
by Terri - Exercise/Yoga Editor
Exercise
Yesterday at 11:43 PM
How much a Wedding Ring is Important for Couple
by puumando
Beauty Basics
Yesterday at 11:08 PM
7 Chaos Taming Strategies for ADD
by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches
Attention Deficit Disorder
Yesterday at 09:51 PM
Soup du jour
Sandwiches
Yesterday at 09:50 PM
Fall Family Fun with Sandwiches
Sandwiches
Yesterday at 09:48 PM
Mini Ice Cream Cakes Recipe
by Michelle -Chocolate
Chocolate
Yesterday at 09:12 PM
Buddha's Daughters - Book Review
by Lisa - Buddhism
Buddhism
Yesterday at 07:54 PM
Wedding Ring Bedspread
by Melissa - Crochet Editor
Crochet
Yesterday at 07:29 PM
bernat mosaic girls lace pinafore
by Melissa - Crochet Editor
Crochet
Yesterday at 06:49 PM
I Lost Almost Everything
by Nancy Roussy
Stress Management
Yesterday at 06:11 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
0 registered (), 57 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.