Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
bcdefg870695, madhvi, daves101, debbiebbb, Anne_0921
56593 Registered Users
Forum Stats
56594 Members
417 Forums
111508 Topics
786408 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Beetlemess 274
Nancy Roussy 172
Rosie 66 154
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 135
James Andrew 108
loongdragon 108
Lestie4containergardens 73
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 63
Jilly 57
Susan - Meditation Editor 53
Ad Income Supports Charity
Page 182 of 236 < 1 2 ... 180 181 182 183 184 ... 235 236 >
Topic Options
#807744 - 02/24/13 11:13 PM Re: The Goddess [Re: Linda, Philosophy Editor]
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger

Loc: Kansas USA
Debbie, while the thread was started in 2006, over half of the posts have occurred while you were posting. A great many pages have been filled under your gentle touch.

I know that our lives are filled to the brim with things we must do, should do, and want to do. I hope that you can find a way to continue. Your voice is heard.
Avatar: There is Hope~Even when conditions are harsh, hope can bloom.

Here is a link to my EBook.
Building School Success with ADD EBook Link

Add Re: The Goddess to Twitter Add Re: The Goddess to Facebook Add Re: The Goddess to MySpace Add Re: The Goddess to Del.icio.us Digg Re: The Goddess Add Re: The Goddess to Yahoo My Web Add Re: The Goddess to Google Bookmarks Add Re: The Goddess to Stumbleupon Add Re: The Goddess to Reddit
#807746 - 02/24/13 11:15 PM Re: The Goddess [Re: Connie - ADD/Sandwiches]
Debbie-SpiritualityEditor Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant

Thank you so much, Connie. You certainly have given me something to think about.

Add Re: The Goddess to Twitter Add Re: The Goddess to Facebook Add Re: The Goddess to MySpace Add Re: The Goddess to Del.icio.us Digg Re: The Goddess Add Re: The Goddess to Yahoo My Web Add Re: The Goddess to Google Bookmarks Add Re: The Goddess to Stumbleupon Add Re: The Goddess to Reddit
#808346 - 02/27/13 04:18 PM Re: The Goddess [Re: Linda, Philosophy Editor]
ancientflaxman Offline
Parakeet

Loc: in the middle of Minnesota
I am really hesitant to place this post yet I do so at the behest of another that I cannot avoid.

Here goes;

There is a ton of spiritual information that we as a nation of families and diversities need to know to not only make it today but more-so in days to come.

This is neither the time nor place for these deeper truths to be communicated yet I am prompted, even with this deep pit in my stomach, to speak a couple of truths.

I hear on the news daily about our almost-bankrupt nation and others also of the world.

In its current mindset of “lack” and fear it could do no less than promote bankruptcy on all levels. We may indeed have a problem with money but the root cause of it few wish to acknowledge.

We are spiritually bankrupt. When, and then only, we tackle that problem we will find that money will flow abundantly.

______But we don’t have enough money!!!!!!!!________ If we are poor in our heart, mind, and spirit due to the lack of green paper then we have justly incurred the lack that we blindly refuse to face.

My bills are paid and I lack for little but for many years when we did not have enough money for some of our needs my wife would bake cookies or give dinner to a person or family that was in need. She is a saint !! I not so much!!!

How we treat each other is the beginning and our stay throughout our spiritual walk. Then we advance into the particulars of how we grow and remain stable in an invisible world. That is the stickler. We don’t know which direction to go these days so how could we advise our kids about their direction in life??

Albeit we have some very good leaders in power these days we also have some real crum-bums there also. We have, by those beings, been lied to, been taken advantage of, and have been stolen from including our money, freedom, and national security.

This realm of the spiritual is new to us but in actually it has been in existence since before recorded history. We DO NOT lack money!! We DO NOT lack power!!! We DO NOT lack security but we do feed the root cause of our “lack” because of our lone observance of the natural visible. If we don’t know who we are deep within how can our children????

I am not speaking about strict religious dogma or a set of rules here, I am talking about how we react when another person needs the dollar that we hold in our hand when that dollar is just enough to pay off that last pesky bill that we have. Where is our first priority???? I am also talking about times that I was really sick and a friend or neighbor needed my help desperately right at that moment.

I am reminded of a family in England when the luftwaffe was bombing all around their home in London during WW2. They could not make it to the local shelter. The kids cried and mom trembled but the dad said, ”ENOUGH!!! We will care for each other and we will eat our dinner in peace and nothing is going to disturb that." He took control of the situation and they all quieted down and finished their dinner. I almost wonder if possibly some sort of spirit being or angel, if one believes in that type of thing, put a type of impenetrable dome over their dwelling at that moment????The bombing eventually stopped. NOTHING can defeat that will or determination. The universe cannot resist such a mindset. It will follow in accordance to such resolute stability spoken by 1 or 100,000.

What do we have inside of us????

I know, same old tape or re-phrasing that you’ve heard many times before but it is a good tape and an excellent re-phrasing!!!! Some have told me that my "Christianity" brings about a guilt that must be satisfied by doing good to others. Poor ignorant souls!! The desired effect in spiritual growth is brought about by how we treat ourselves, each other,and the environment.Many times when someone came to me for help I would tell them,” I can see the incredible stuff inside of you, why can’t you?? Those days are over and now we must, every soul, be responsible for discovering the limitless depth within ourselves.

There is no dave if there is no US. When it becomes an US then it is individualized no longer and we see that it becomes that which is eternal and has always been. Look within!!!

Blessed Be Her kids and likewise Herself.

#808613 - 02/28/13 10:19 AM Re: The Goddess [Re: ancientflaxman]
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant

Dave......I know of what you speak. It is in giving that we receive, and even if we have little, if we give we are rewarded tenfold. And not necessarily in a monetary way, but in the things that really matter.

I make very little money and could never live on my own at the moment. I am well cared for anyway, and I choose to send money every month to my brother who has been laid off from his job and only picks up sporatic hours now and then. With his mortgage and a young baby I feel the need to help, even though I don't have very much for my own bills. It is just the right thing to do, and I know I am doing my best in love for my brother.

What matters is truly within. Your post is very fitting at this time and hopefully more people will start to think about the points you have made. I think humanity has a long way to go to be spiritual and not material, but we can only change and improve ourselves.

#808743 - 02/28/13 12:55 PM Re: The Goddess [Re: Linda, Philosophy Editor]
ancientflaxman Offline
Parakeet

Debbie, I cannot stay as my life is changing moment by moment. Just let me say that I have never seen anyone grow as fast as you have!!!!! I cannot understand how some totally COOL dude has not snatched you up already!!!! My love to you, dave

#808844 - 02/28/13 04:28 PM Re: The Goddess [Re: ancientflaxman]
Burt B. Offline
Chipmunk

quote=ancientflaxmanI am really hesitant to place this post yet I do so at the behest of another that I cannot avoid.

Then it was preeminently necessary for you to do so.

Here goes;

There is a ton of spiritual information that we as a nation of families and diversities need to know to not only make it today but more-so in days to come.

Yet, these truths have been hidden and taken away from us for political reasons of command and control. In my opinion, the only option we have is to simplify the outer life we must lead and create more time to silently go within to find those truths that will set us free.

This is neither the time nor place for these deeper truths to be communicated yet I am prompted, even with this deep pit in my stomach, to speak a couple of truths.

If not here, then where ???!!! I know it is difficult, but we need this. Personally, it keeps me stable to know that your depth and ability to communicate it is actually a bona fide way to live, act and grow. The thread is thin, yet we have at least three cords to strengthen one another.

I hear on the news daily about our almost-bankrupt nation and others also of the world.

In its current mindset of “lack” and fear it could do no less than promote bankruptcy on all levels. We may indeed have a problem with money but the root cause of it few wish to acknowledge.

We are spiritually bankrupt. When, and then only, we tackle that problem we will find that money will flow abundantly.

This is because Planet Earth has been host to scientifically superior yet spiritually bankrupt beings for well over 350,000 years. They have a linier consciousness, which is why they blaze through the socially upwardly mobile process of education to take the reigns of power. Sons and Daughters of God have a spherical consciousness and we are more comfortable working with our hands and bodies which doesn’t pay well. The education system is designed to ‘ educate ’the God out of you – or, if you insist to believe in God, unless you are a wealthy land owner and a deist like the Founding Fathers... Well, then you don’t have very much power and influence.

______But we don’t have enough money!!!!!!!!________ If we are poor in our heart, mind, and spirit due to the lack of green paper then we have justly incurred the lack that we blindly refuse to face.

The entire civilization is based upon the monkey, meat machine – The Pavlov dog Hewn Man Animal – human <(hewn man)> was genetically modified to do the heavy lifting for the Rhodes Scholars.

My bills are paid and I lack for little but for many years when we did not have enough money for some of our needs my wife would bake cookies or give dinner to a person or family that was in need. She is a saint !! I not so much!!!

Money is such a test. Unfortunately, it has been manipulated from the beginning. Kudos to your wife !! smile !!!

How we treat each other is the beginning and our stay throughout our spiritual walk. Then we advance into the particulars of how we grow and remain stable in an invisible world. That is the stickler. We don’t know which direction to go these days so how could we advise our kids about their direction in life??

I AM The Way, The Truth and The Life – The I AM within each one – but to reach it is mighty difficult. You have to realize that the rug will be pulled out from under you several times !!

Albeit we have some very good leaders in power these days we also have some real crum-bums there also. We have, by those beings, been lied to, been taken advantage of, and have been stolen from including our money, freedom, and national security.

Many good souls suffer needlessly under bad leadership.

This realm of the spiritual is new to us but in actually it has been in existence since before recorded history. We DO NOT lack money!! We DO NOT lack power!!! We DO NOT lack security but we do feed the root cause of our “lack” because of our lone observance of the natural visible. If we don’t know who we are deep within how can our children????

It takes a great deal of courage and backbone to face this. It is much easier to shrink from our responsibilities. I know I have.

I am not speaking about strict religious dogma or a set of rules here, I am talking about how we react when another person needs the dollar that we hold in our hand when that dollar is just enough to pay off that last pesky bill that we have. Where is our first priority???? I am also talking about times that I was really sick and a friend or neighbor needed my help desperately right at that moment.

It all boils down to the Widow’s last crumb. However, givers always magnetize takers. And if the Widow gave her last to an un-spiritual person, she and her son would have died, and we would have never heard her story. We are giving our life-blood to non-spiritual people.

I am reminded of a family in England when the luftwaffe was bombing all around their home in London during WW2. They could not make it to the local shelter. The kids cried and mom trembled but the dad said, ”ENOUGH!!! We will care for each other and we will eat our dinner in peace and nothing is going to disturb that." He took control of the situation and they all quieted down and finished their dinner. I almost wonder if possibly some sort of spirit being or angel, if one believes in that type of thing, put a type of impenetrable dome over their dwelling at that moment????The bombing eventually stopped. NOTHING can defeat that will or determination. The universe cannot resist such a mindset. It will follow in accordance to such resolute stability spoken by 1 or 100,000.

Such domes do in fact exist. Ever hear of the priests who prayed the rosary daily at ground zero in Hiroshima ? They all survived to a ripe old age.

What do we have inside of us????

Obviously more power than the H-Bomb.

I know, same old tape or re-phrasing that you’ve heard many times before but it is a good tape and an excellent re-phrasing!!!! Some have told me that my "Christianity" brings about a guilt that must be satisfied by doing good to others. Poor ignorant souls!! The desired effect in spiritual growth is brought about by how we treat ourselves, each other,and the environment.Many times when someone came to me for help I would tell them,” I can see the incredible stuff inside of you, why can’t you?? Those days are over and now we must, every soul, be responsible for discovering the limitless depth within ourselves.

There is no dave if there is no US. When it becomes an US then it is individualized no longer and we see that it becomes that which is eternal and has always been. Look within!!!

Blessed Be Her kids and likewise Herself.

Amen.

#808984 - 03/01/13 08:09 AM Re: The Goddess [Re: ancientflaxman]
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant

Dave.....I have some interesting things to post soon, so I hope you will be able to read it when you have the time.

I wish you much peace along your journey, and I'm sending much love and positive energy your way. May the Mother be your friend and guide. Blessed Be.

#808988 - 03/01/13 08:41 AM Re: The Goddess [Re: Linda, Philosophy Editor]
ancientflaxman Offline
Parakeet

Keys, keys, keys kept me up last night. When I go to my car or to my home I have a bundle of them. Why can’t one of them do everything that I need and I could then discard the others?? After I got up and sat at my computer and began typing I thought about their functionality.

One is for my front door. One is for my car. Another is for my basement front door. One is for my file cabinet. Another is for my lock box. On and on. Each one opens and gives access to different parts of the whole. My favorite is probably my front door key. When it is bone cold outside I can use it to enter my warm and comfortable home. It gives me access to my little world, my little kingdom or castle as some call it.

Then there are keys that operate my security system-burglar alarm. This one allows me to have access to my warm and cozy little abode without alerting the entire neighborhood that an intruder is attempting a breach into my world. These keys open up all of what I have.

I compare these keys to, we’ll say, welcoming, hospitality, pleasant and easy fluid access.
Lets use words like giving, sharing, beckoning and encouraging also. They/we have many attributes.

Those same keys hold also a different function. They lock the front door. They also lock all of the other locks that they can otherwise unlock.

Then I have my alarm key or fob as it were, which makes certain that no-one can have unauthorized access to my little world. If anyone attempts to gain access to any window, door, or make any motion within my little world a very loud alarm will sound and the “authorities” will be rousted.

O.k. no one cares a plug nickel about my keys. That’s cool.

Keys have two functions. They can welcome but they can also disallow. They can keep the loud alarming noise and the “authorities” away and keep the peace or they can bring whatever justice that is needed to make aright what interlopers would otherwise confiscate and attempt to destroy. They are the same keys.

We all have similar keys.

Blessings

#808994 - 03/01/13 10:05 AM Re: The Goddess [Re: Linda, Philosophy Editor]
ancientflaxman Offline
Parakeet

I honestly have done my best to leave here, believe me, but it doesn’t seem to work out like I want it to.

I am painting a picture.

A life long friend of mine has just recently stolen most of my money. I am now almost unable to function because he took the majority of what I had or ever will earn.. I trusted my friend. How could he do this to me?????

Every cent however will be returned and he and his deceitful assistants will be totally uncovered. My friend caused his own disclosure to me just by his blatant boldness and callousness for my situation. He has upon himself brought a curse.

She is no fool and has many dimensions besides all consuming love. She has no fear of man or woman for that matter. When Her own are tread upon things can get ugly.

Blessed Be

#808997 - 03/01/13 10:39 AM Re: The Goddess [Re: Linda, Philosophy Editor]
Burt B. Offline
Chipmunk

Betrayal is just one part of the path each must walk through.

Unfortunately, your so-called ' friend ' has no idea of the wrath to come.

Most likely, it will not come through you.

My biological ' brothers ' did the same.

They did everything in their power to make me homeless.

They have no idea what they will face.

I forgive them.

It will take time to forgive ' your friend '.

In the meantime pray and cry out to The World Mother -- she will sustain you during this economic loss.

Blessed Be.

-- Burt B.

Page 182 of 236 < 1 2 ... 180 181 182 183 184 ... 235 236 >

Moderator:  Debbie-SpiritualityEditor 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Gardening Bumper Stickers
by Mona - Astronomy
Container Gardening
41 minutes 35 seconds ago
Breaking Up by Ignoring Someone
by Anne_0921
Dating
Yesterday at 11:59 PM
Lisa's Daily 10pm EST / 8pm MST Meditation
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Meditation
Yesterday at 10:42 PM
What is your stress level today?
by Nancy Roussy
Stress Management
Yesterday at 09:22 PM
Salad Time
by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches
Low Carb
Yesterday at 09:12 PM
De-Tethering from the Internet
Low Carb
Yesterday at 08:50 PM
What Is The Wiccan Great Rite?
by Ro Longstreet-Wicca
Wicca
Yesterday at 07:41 PM
International Dark Sky Week - Save the Night!
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Yesterday at 07:26 PM
The Gifts of ADD
Attention Deficit Disorder
Yesterday at 07:10 PM
Against Punishment for Kids with ADD
Attention Deficit Disorder
Yesterday at 06:49 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
1 registered (Izeigo), 91 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.