OP Offline
Jellyfish
What does it mean if you have a dream of an exact date? Oct. 11, 2048

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Hi Anjel. Thank you for posting. It depends on what else is going on in your dream associated with this date. Can you share any other details? It could have significance in your own personal sphere or on a global scale.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage
Anjel37 Offline OP
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
im under stress right now teaching. im just becoming menapausal. My mom is an invalide. I wanna change jobs. Im trying to become a foster parent. im in love with a man who may or may not get serious this year,

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I can share with you that in some circles, the year 2048 holds some significance in that the nation of Israel will turn 100. Many have imbued this year with cataclysmic events.

However, whether we believe it or not, earth-changing events have been going on since the beginning of time. Humanity has suffered cataclysmic events throughout history. It largely depends upon your perspective.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Anjel37 Offline OP
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
well, im hoping that nothing catastrophic happens with me in my life. the dream had other weird symbols as well. like i was driving a car and holding on to a bike. going down a road called ridge road, but then it turned into another name. other than that I cant remember what else happened.

Anjel37 Offline OP
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
thank you for your response.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Originally Posted By: Anjel37
im under stress right now teaching. im just becoming menapausal. My mom is an invalide. I wanna change jobs. Im trying to become a foster parent. im in love with a man who may or may not get serious this year,

My goodness, you are in the thick of things, aren't you? And I see parallels with my own life. Teaching is a major stress, most certainly. I've been there. Also been through early menopause. No fun. Also have done elder care. Another huge stress.

I also wanted to become a foster parent. Alas, my husband draws the line with not having to be responsible for more children. (So I adopted three little dogs. ha. Far less stress.)

As for the love challenge...you didn't ask but I feel compelled to encourage you not to press him. Take things day-by-day in all areas of your life. Enjoy the love you have for him but try not to have any expectations or demands. Not that he won't come through on a permanent basis but he will in his own time. The pressure could send him packing. True love honestly makes no demands.

Take things one day at a time. With the teaching, the elder care, the menopause. Be kind, patient and even indulgent with yourself during this time. Take time to just sit and breathe in and out. Remember that all is well.

So this year you foresaw. It is 35 years away. It may not have anything to do with your own earthly life.

When you are under stress and feeling exhausted, you sleep differently. Your conscious mind is even less engaged so your spiritual eyes were more open. It could be that, as I often do, you were able to see a lot of things floating around in the different dimensions.

Perhaps this date will be a significant one for earth in some way. You can ask Elleise in the Clairvoyance forum for clarification.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
We keep cross-posting, don't we? LOL.

In regards to your driving a car while holding onto a bike: This seems to indicate that you feel that you are speeding in your daily life while you really would like to slow down and feel more balanced.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Anjel37 Offline OP
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
Yes, it sounds like that is exactly what Im doing. speeding. and thank for the advice with my boyfriend. I have been patient for two years and he just recently has been giving me hints that he wants to take things further. still no pressure from me though. I will contact Elleise about the year. and its interesting that we are alike in many ways. I have two dogs. but my boyfriend wants us to have kids together. im outta time biologically though. I believe im doing different things on the other side as well. especially recently. Years ago Sylvia browne told me that i work to help others while im sleep on the other side. things may be getting more intense for me over there considering my spiritual gifts are getting stronger.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Wow. Do you want to hear of more coincidences between the two of us?

I dream about helping others who are in dark places in different dimensions.

Also, I use another alternate nick: angel037.

Weird. It must have been destined for us to meet here...

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.