Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 54 of 282 1 2 52 53 54 55 56 281 282
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
It again took me a long time to fall asleep but I did not wake up as much and when I did it was not for a long time. I only remember small portions of my last dream.

I went to a neighbor's house to give her and her Golden Retriever a gift each. At first they were happy to see me but when she saw Toby's gift she was looking at it like it was not something to give a Dog, like it was dangerous. I was talking to her about the reviews from Dog owners on the internet that I saw before buying that toy and she finally gave it to him. Then she saw her gift and she seemed happy about it. Toby at first looked like he did not like his gift then he started liking it. Me and Gisele talked a little. Then I remember being alone in her house with my mom and Toby waiting for her to come back.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
I was in bed for five hours and some change (not a lot of extra minutes though) and I was awake for most of that time, I think I dreamed for the few minutes (HIGHLY doubt in all i slept more than 1 hour) but I remember absolutely nothing of that (did not when i woke up either).

N
N
I was in bed for almost eleven hours but I did not slept all that time. It took me a long time to fall asleep and I woke up a few times. I remember barely two dreams that were basically the same (came back to me after waking up the second to last time...probably because it was the same dream but in different places) and then I put another hour to my alarm clock just in case I would fall asleep again and I did and have another dream (should of had that 1 BEFORE because it would of been longer!!!).

In the first I had find a new place to live, I was arranging everything like I wanted it to be.

In the second it was the same thing but I had received my grandparents house. In that one (i think it was the same too in the first but i cannot be fully positive about it) my parents were living there too but the way I was arranging everything was done so it would get on their nerves and it was working.

In the last I was basically having sex with Michael Fassbender. After the last time, before going back home after working I went to see a friend of mine and bought something from his store that would later help with our sex escape but when I came back home he was not there. He did not leave anything but I knew that I would not see him for fifty days. After seeing myself cry I could see what he was doing for each day (i could see day # then see what he did). I woke up after seeing a few of these days, all that time I could see and/or hear myself cry, it was worst with each day passing by (by the way he was miserable for each of the days i could see and also i myself was not seeing him when i was crying...it was me the dreamer not me the 1 in the dream...lol i hope im explaining this correctly so i can be understood).

N
N
It took me hours to fall asleep and I woke up a few times (some times a short while and others longer). I remember two dreams.

In the first it was like a new version of Mr and Mrs Smith. I was watching Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt enter somewhere and finish their mission, they escaped by stealing a car but they did not keep it for a long time because it had a tracker in it. They ended up in a shopping mall's big parking lot and they picked a car to steal, when they were about to go a car in their left made an accident that damaged the car they were stealing very badly but they did not have a lot of time to lose so they just got away with it (by that time cops were there because of the accident).

In the last it was like a Bond movie. Daniel Craig jumped into an airplane where a woman was waiting (she did not looked like me...i often do not look like myself in my dreams but i did not have the impression that woman was me). He started the plane (the bad guys were in a plane too) and then tried to put his protecting glasses on while starting the plane (he was calling them his sunglasses...he was supposed to put two on..1 with each eye) put then he just threw them out of the plane and flew the plane. The plane with the bad guys was very close. Then he ended up in a meat store and was going for the bacon (it looked like this was part of his mission) but that bacon got taken so he picked something else then got back to his plane where the woman was waiting, that made the shop's owner (and other people too i think) very angry.

N
N
It took me a long time to fall asleep and I woke up at least once but not for a long time. I only remember one dream.

I had found on the internet a beautiful place to rent not too expansive. I took the subway then walked to get there (cant remember if i took the train or bus to get there before). When I arrived it was a beautiful place but different from the description given on the internet. It was like a bed and breakfast and the woman running the place was very controlling. She told me that before coming in that all her guests had to take a shower. I told her that I always take them before going to bed and that eventhough it was not late that I was tired and planning on taking my shower and going to bed after checking in but she said the same thing so I said okay. The bathroom was a full bathroom but outside the house. I went in with my baggages and it was dirty, not dirty with dirt but with food and things like that (the shower was a bath/shower and half of it had food and plates and stuff like that). I knew that woman was near listening to everything, she had told me that I could still take another shower just before I was ready to go to bed so I just opened the water and waited, another woman came and told the woman in charge that she wanted to get her food inside and she was told to wait which is what she did. They both were listening and finding it weird that the water was just running normally, this is when I figured that I'd take my shower now and go to bed after checking in. This is what happened. I woke up after 4:00 which is early for me but it was after 20:00 that I had gone to bed. I went to the kitchen and the woman in charged was acting like I had woken up very late and she was still looking and watching my every moves. I acted like eveything was normal and started my breakfast with her over me (thats what it felt like but i was doing my best to act like i was okay and it was normal).

N
N
I barely slept last night and it has nothing to do with the time I went to bed or anything like that (had a huge thing on my mind...debating to do it or not and the consequences of not doing it and doing it). I barely remember two dreams.

In the first I was in a shopping mall. I ended up in a restricted zone (when the mall was closed i think). There was restaurants and stores opened for business. I made some friends there. We tried to act like we belonged there. We went to a restaurant to order fries (and a drink i think) and it worked.

In the last I was in the middle of a store (drugstore or grocery)and I was calming myself while everyone was looking at me. Then I took out two guns while still calming myself then got ready pointing the guns at the door. Zombies arrived and I started shooting at them. I along with people who followed me ended up in the air following something trying to find a way out. We saw a backdoor and no zombies were there and the other zombies were not looking that way (they seemed to not see us up there...we could see the entire store). I went down with another woman (and maybe other people) and we were able to go out. The woman sat on a motocycle and we (or just i) sent her to get help.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Love to read your dreams, Nancy. Such exciting ones. I've been sick for a while now. After the hospital, I had a renewed vitality but then caught a cold with a cough that just won't go away...

Anyway, to dream about zombies reflects some "dead" issues in your life that continue to bother you. What should be "dead and buried" keeps getting resurrected to torment you, in your mind at least.

Life really is a shopping mall as we choose what we wish to include in our life experiences. Somehow, you feel that you are gaining access to what is closed off to others.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage
N
N
Lori,

I am sorry to hear that you are sick with something else! I hope you recover soon and don't catch something else!

I almost did not slept last night because I was debating in my head to do something or not then I was looking at what would happen if I did it or if I did not. I thought that the dreams reflected that somehow.

My dreams are often all over the place with me re-doing things over again and sometimes it changes and I can see myself going on like I don't realise it or I do and try to act like it's normal, this reflects how my life is right now.

Thank you for the interpretations!

N
N
It took me less time to fall asleep and I woke up less times and for not a long time, I had added ten hours to the time I went to bed (and a few minutes...added that 10 hours before i got my bed ready..took less than 1 hour to take my shower and do the rest of my night beauty routine...left those extra minutes there) and then I stayed in bed for a while longer being lazy (i knew i would not fall asleep again + i wont do that anymore soon for probabably a long time). I remember one dream.

I was walking on a path that was just by a river, it was Winter so there was lots of snow everywhere. I found a young boy playing in the snow, he was right in the middle of the path and there was a big backpack near him just outside the path. I looked everywhere and could not find an adult but I figured that since he looked happy, he was wearing the right clothes and that a backpack that was almost bigger than him was close that an adult too was closed. I smiled at him while passing by and he smiled by. When I came back from a long walk he was still there. I asked him where he lived and he said the other side of the river so I asked him to show me. We walked (dont remember what happened to the backpack) and then came up a cheap looking bridge that I did not even know was there. I took him in my arms and I crossed with him, that bridge was also full of spider webs so in addition of being scared of that dangerous bridge (it was not a normal cross...we had to come up and down like it was a test of some kind...it also looked like a train bridge) I was scared of coming up to a spider or more. When we arrived on the other side soon after we arrived in an old house (or an old appartment building...cannot remember) and where the boy said he lived were two more children (a baby and a teenager) and eventhough I did not see their parents I knew that only their father was there and that he was a violent no good parent. I looked around a little and looked at the children a few times and then I decided to take them all with me. I remember the father waking up and saying something and that's all I remember (i either woke up or just dont remember).

N
N
I cut my time in bed short last night so I could maybe be able to sleep and not be half dead tomorrow, Friday and Monday since I have to get up early these days. I fell asleep not quickly but it did not take hours, I woke up at least once and for a very short period of time. I remember one dream (i remembered 1 more before getting up but now its forgotten again).

This was another dream where it was me but I did not look like myself (i looked like Julia Roberts in this...my roomates were the other girls from Mystic Pizza). Before coming back home and getting ready with my roomates to have a night out I met a man for the first time, he was hot and muscular. He flirted with me and asked me to see me again and I agreed. I and my roomates lived in an appartment building and he was living there too. I was getting ready all excited with my roomates and when I was just about ready he knocked on our door. I let him in and let him wait for me. To finish getting ready it was not me putting on clothes or makeup or shoes it was me painting, he came into the room when I was finishing the first step of the painting. He was happily surprised to see that I could paint. We went out with my roomates but we quickly found a quiet place for me and him. He was getting naked and I was more than excited to see what was underneath his clothes. The last thing I remember was me getting off mine and helping him getting his off.

Page 54 of 282 1 2 52 53 54 55 56 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.