Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 238 of 282 1 2 236 237 238 239 240 281 282
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I remember one dream.

We were living in a house that looked like this one and that house too was near the water but the land in front of the house where the water is was large, when we moved there there were no houses or buildings and by the time the dream finished a third house was build all huge houses. Dad was only watching television and he would just change the channel over and over, when he finally left his television he opened the radio of the car, left the door of the house opened and listened to the radio, that station was almost as worst as what he was watching. I was trying to do my things but it annoyed me so much. Finally one day (or this was just 1 day) he just got up to go outside but he left that radio opened, after trying to see him and could not I closed the radio then also turn the key (the engine was not running but it was still draining the battery - i figured that would be my excuse if he made a scene when he came back).

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears!

N
N
And here's another try!

N
N
And another try!

N
N
And another!

N
N
Another!

N
N
Aarg!

N
N
I do not remember my dreams.

Amoeba
Amoeba
I do not remember dreams.

N
N
I remember three dreams.

I ended up where a fashion was happening. I arrived when I knew the models were close to the runway ready to start, I acted like I was one of the models and said that the reason I was late was because of the driver that I had not chosen. They were actually one model short and the woman who was where all the clothes were believed me and told me to hurry up. The clothes for that no show model actually fitted me. The first turn on the runway the people in charge were like what is she doing there and who is she, the other people were shocked someone like me was in a fashion show but with my second turn eventhough I looked weird the other people started to warm up to me and when the others realised that they thought oh well the people have spoken. My third turn I had a red suit on and people were in awe when I came in but soon chaos started, everyone ended up on the runway and they were not fighting but it was like something had happened and either they wanted to help or did not know what to do. I tried finishing my turn but when I arrived there I could not thanks to everyone blocking the way. I walked around looking at what was going on and chaos was everywhere.

I had a girl with me (almost teenager) and we ended up in a music store where she got a music instrument that was hers taken care of (a tune up or repairs) or maybe she first got it there. She started playing it and at first was not good but the more she played the better she got, she even while playing and then stopped playing wrote notes on a paper, it was all over the place but while looking at the man working there I said she will know what that means unless she takes too long to read it again and write it somewhere else in a better way. The next thing was me outside after parking in front of that same store trying to put money in the meter but that thing was almost trying not to get the money. Brad Pitt arrived with some or most or all of his kids and helped me, when I saw it was him I was shocked and also did not know if I should be nice or not because I am a huge Angelina Jolie fan so I acted nice and like I did not know who he was and he was happy about that. We all ended up in the store, most of the kids or some of them were jealous of their dad being nice to another woman but they did not say or do anything. One became friend with my daughter and I became friend with them all. Then me and Brad soon kissed. A while later somewhere else I met Angelina and immediately apologized for being with Brad and with a kind and honest smile she said it was okay and we became friends.

Michael Schumacher was fully recovered and soon came back in Formula One. People were all over him but when he was driving he was ignored eventhough with each races he was better and better. In one when they realised he was fighting for the win they finally showed him and talked about him. Him and the other two at the top kept fighting each others but also giving themselves thumbs up and other gestures like that (at first he was doing it to show his team & fans & others he was ok). The commentators almost immediately started to say that he could be seriously hurt or back in a coma or worst easily and then one asked if he gets through the season and even win it will he be back. One said that he wished he would be back with Ferrari because he missed seeing him in all red, that started a heated conversation with the others. I was so happy to see him back and finally him being shown on television when racing and me too was wishing for him to go back to Ferrari, during that race Mercedes to which he was racing for and Ferrari started a bid for who would get him the following season.

Page 238 of 282 1 2 236 237 238 239 240 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.