Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 229 of 282 1 2 227 228 229 230 231 281 282
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I remember one dream.

I was outside with mom, Elmo, Ti-Pit (maybe the other 2 were near) and my brother too was there (he looked to be a young teenager there). It was our Saint-Hubert house but it was near water. We were all looking at the rocks and water, the rocks were high because it was a low tide, it was going so fast that we could see the rocks rising. Elmo was pointing at the lines and saying that we were looking at millions of years in history. We ended up close to the rocks as Elmo kept explaining that then we went on the rocks on top of the highest. My brother had Ti-Pit and I had Elmo who kept talking. My brother still with Ti-Pit stayed on top of the highest rocks but mom and I still holding Elmo went down near the water who had started to rise but when we stopped we realised we were in trouble. The fastest way would of to come back up then it would of been easier and safer to come back in our yard but my choice which mom followed after we realised we were in trouble was to hurry (there were still lots of rocks but lots of parts had water on and some of those parts if not most or all were deep) and continued that path. I woke up almost jumping before we started to walk fast, my brother was still up with Ti-Pit and he said nothing and did not move.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears crazy!

N
N
And here's another try eek!

N
N
And another try sick!

N
N
And another frown!

N
N
Another cry!

N
N
mad!

N
N
I do not remember my dreams.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

All I remember is that at least one part had to do with bread.

I was on a boat with a few people, at least one was an adult and most if not all the others were children from young to older and all were orphaned. We ended up in the water except the adult in charge. When in the water it was me but I was one of the orphaned. We were not supposed to go far from the boat especially those who barely knew how to swim which I was one of. Some started to swim farther from the boat and I decided at one point to do that too. The adult in charge started to freak out and got the kids one by one but I realised at one point that I was all alone, I could not see the boat or anyone else. I got (by that point i had the height of an adult and was 1 but i did not looked completely like i do but it was again me) my cell phone and called the adult and told him I had no idea where I was but I found a rock (before that i was completely in the water - that rock appeared when i said that) and he told me he would find me. At one point while waiting I looked down (until then the rock was small and barely out the water but by then it was still small but high above the water) and I saw a huge Shark (almost cartoon like) that was standing there, completely out the water with his tail as feet and his head was almost where I was. I called again telling him about that and I threw small pebbles on the Shark, I knew that it would annoy him and make him angry but I had to make him go back in the water. By that point other rocks had appeared and also some desks too (the closest was 1 had that the fire destroyed) and I decided to jump on it instead of rocks that I knew could not fall in the water where the Shark was. I looked in the drawers to find things to throw at the Shark, I was also still throwing rocks at him. Suddendly I saw Coin Coin and Gagou (2 of my four musketeers) in the water and without thinking went to get them, I was going back up and saw that Coin Coin had lost his scarf so I got it, neither including their clothes were wet. Then I saw a few other stuffed animals I used to had and went to get them too (1 i never had - it was a cabbage patch doll). All the while the huge Shark was near and I think other Sharks too.

N
N
I do not remember my dreams.

Page 229 of 282 1 2 227 228 229 230 231 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.