Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 130 of 282 1 2 128 129 130 131 132 281 282
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I remember one dream.

Angelina Jolie was having another child but she decided to keep it a secret. She was in a car with friends and someone or some people had installed cameras and (dont remember how the things we can hear are called) so that came out like that. She had somewhere she needed to be, it was a bunch of people and her on a stage talking then taking questions (by that time she looked like Julia Roberts), when this all came out people were angry at her and her career by that event was almost finished. She was told that she should just skip that event but she went anyway. She was the last to enter the stage and when she did chaos began. Everyone had something to say to her and when people calmed down questions one by one started. At first she was calm and collected about it but then she became frustrated and said almost screaming that her private life was private and that nobody had the right to be in it. People then started to calm down.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears wall!

N
N
And here's another try wall!

N
N
Another dream came back to me when I was doing my morning beauty routine.

I came here and wrote something in the "What exercise did you do today?" thread and Terri replied to me. I remember at least thinking about the reply and that's it.

N
N
I remember three dreams.

That dream was weird and changed a lot, I do not remember a lot and the order of how I will write it may not be exactly like that. I received my new computer chair (actually happened while i was sleeping in real life) then I was on vacation (maybe with other people) then a war or something like that happened then me and many people were kept at the same place then I was trying to look for a way out and found one and the others did not want me to do that but I did then a lot of people were dancing and getting ready for a video or a show then I started to dance too and I was good and fastly learned the steps and then it was me who was the best dancer (many people including Rihanna were laughing at me).

I won the lottery (100 million) and at first dad did not believe me so I showed him on my computer screen but did not want him to have the ticket for long since I did not trust him (the start of that dream was me and mom saying that he was addicted to this stuff) and when he realised I had won he freaked out saying that I will move out and take all the money then stood face first to the wall and did not move.

I was preparing to move and mom took over and wanted to do it all her way which mad me very angry.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

I had to have a mastectomy to both of my breasts but during the same operation they would completely take what was inside and then put the implants in them. I was warned before that I could end up with an hernia and the doctor was explaining all kinds of hernias. I wanted him to stop since I was already so scared. I woke up from my operation and I was not that much in pain and it went all fine. My new breasts were bigger than they were but not that much. Not that long after the operation I started to hurt and it was an hernia. It took a long time for help to arrive then they took a long time to get me in the ambulance then it was taking a long time to arrive at the hospital. It started to hurt more and more and towards the end I was screaming in pain non stop and loudly. One of the man there said we should give her pain medication and the others did not want to because we were close to the hospital but he insisted and I finally had some pain medication. After that operation I was surprised with ten gifts from many people and the best was a vacation in an RV with them (others included a shopping spree and things like that).

Michael Schumacher had to have an operation but (do not remember if he had it or not before he did that) he also had stolen millions of money so him and one of his kids (son) ran away. I learned about it and said to myself why did he do that he is so rich but I wanted to protect him just like before his operation I wanted him to come here so I could take care of him.

N
N
I remember one dream.

Michael Schumacher was in bad shape but it was coming along. He was learning how to walk again, it was very hard but he was not giving up.

Dreamed but i can't remember what i dreamed

Rosie L
N
N
I do not remember my dreams.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
If I could've gotten to sleep, I might have dreamed something...

Page 130 of 282 1 2 128 129 130 131 132 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.