Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 110 of 282 1 2 108 109 110 111 112 281 282
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I remember one dream.

The only thing that I remember is that Dwayne Johnson was in it.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just trying to see my post.

N
N
And here's another try.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
My dream turned into my next novel after the trilogy from the first story is done, shouldn't be too long...I love it!

N
N
I remember one dream.

I went into a store and when a woman working there asked me what I wanted I said that I was looking for jewelry, a set that had a high price, I was going to buy it for my grandmom. She showed me a lot of sets and I saw one that was red diamonds surrounded by small white diamonds and I said that one. I took earrings, bracelet and necklace. I told the woman that it was so gorgeous that she could wear it outside the special event coming soon and that the person who would inherit it after she dies would wear it too. I also remember Luc (a cousin - the only kid that remains with his mom which is my grandmom - he is a trouble maker but the favorite of hers - she has almost driven everyone away from her by choice to be alone with him) and that's it.

N
N
I remember three dreams.

I went back to Ste-Florence to get revenge on the people who had set our house on fire. I was dressed all in black and I had put black makeup and a black scarf on my face and did it at night. I had my route all planned out. I set the fire very fast and was able to enter the village and get out without anyone seeing me. My get out route was through the mountains. The sun was risen when I was there getting out, looked like all the people living there was outside. Some parts had no trees (just the equivalent of like 1 or 2 trees) and I passed these parts very fast. At one point I stopped moving just to be sure nobody would spot me and it worked.

Me and a lot of my family were in some kind of reunion. My mom said that I never had seen something (she was talking about the first house of an uncle [in real life that place do not exist] where all the walls are gone but things were still there - we could spot where the chimney was and things like that) I remembered going there when very young but I did not say that. So the uncle who lived there drove us all there which scared me since he is supposed to take a lot of medication and has his head somewhere else. We ended up walking in a forest. Suddendly we came upon a Dairy Queen and I had a cheeseburger in it's wrapper in a bag (the bag they put the paper that stores gives out with their specials and items for sale). I was eating the cheeseburger like that in the restaurant (i only remember seeing 1 of my female cousin in that restaurant). After I finished I went to the garbage bins that was two bags, one for the dirty things and one for the clean things so I put the wrapper and the bag in the correct places (i made sure that people in the restaurant could see that i ate the cheeseburger from its wrapper not the bag who stank). Then I went on line to get an orange slushie. There I saw a Dove that looked just like Poupoutte (she died before a few years before we moved) and I knew it was not her but after a while I started talking to him (i knew it was a him) like it was her. He got on one of hand and then it was my turn to order. The menu said that orange were milkshakes which I do not like so I ordered a slushie and a woman gave me one from the freezer in a white plastic bag.

I was in the army and in a city fighting the monster in the last Godzilla movie. I was alone as far as soldiers goes, there were a few civilians here and there and when the monster was coming I went inside a building to hide and there was a few people there too. I ended up getting a message telling me to go get something that would kill the monster. I asked where was that place and a man (Russell Crowe) said that he knew where it was and that he would show me. Before that I had met Godzilla and he was an ally of mine. By the end a Dog was with me when we were trying to get to the place that had the thing that would kill the monster.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

I was running errands with my dad and brother. When we arrived I decided to stay in the car. I was sitting at the back. I ended up meeting a friend of my brother or a dealer (my bro was looking for some pot) and we soon after ended up kissing then with my legs wrapped around his waist we were undressing and going to his bedroom.

A jew or more were getting tortured as a show for nazis. The one who was higher ranked was secretly working for the other side but since he was sitting there he had to look like he was enjoying it which it was hard to do for him. He was sitting first row and it was just seats in one place so he sometimes was able to not hide his feelings. A man sitting behind him and onto him.

N
N
I do not remember my dreams.

N
N
I remember four dreams.

This could of been dreamed after the second but not last. I was looking in a closet (looked like a closet in our Saint-Hubert house) trying to decide which of the three bedding sets I would start with. At one point an insurance agent was there and when it was my turn I was trying to show her what I had bought, for how much and what it had to do with what I had lost in the fire.

That dream too I cannot remember exactly when I dreamed it (just came back to me when i was writing the first and the first came to me when i was writing the last). I just remember people from Ste-Florence being in it, the people who are mean and are probably the ones who set our house on fire.

All I remember is that it had at least one of those small cheap black combs.

That dream started with a song from Pan's Labyrinth. Then it had the family from Poltergeist in a house that looked a little like theirs in the movie. It had some old aspects like the windows (like in the movie The Amytiville Horror). The little girl was sleeping directly under one of these windows. Suddendly there was a strong wind in the house but nobody though it was weird. The little girl woke up from a dream and when she saw that she got up and tried closing the window, she had closed it but was having a hard time closing the lock. She did not see the evil man from the movie climb up and stop when the window started. She finally saw him and he started climbing down talking to her and she was trying scared to lock the window while sometimes looking around to see if someone was coming to help her.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

I went to a new aesthetician. The boss of that place was Steve Wilkos. That place for hair removal were not using wax, they were shaving and saying that by their method after that we could shave all over our bodies and never get ingrown hair and end up itching. So me and a woman asked to be shaved everywhere except our head. We finished at about the same time. Steve told us thank you for coming to his place then said goodbye, he started his goodbye with the other woman but he kept touching her with his face then they ended up on the floor and it was like he was trying to have sex with her and playing with a Dog at the same time.

I was either in nature or watching a nature program or someone was talking to me about nature and I was seeing what they/she/he were saying. Chris Pratt was either there or was on the program or was talked about. The conversation was about Dinosaurs and a woman who I think was Anna Faris was saying that Chris had a sister who her talent was to draw Dinosaurs and she was sure that there was a Bear of some sort during that time and that they looked almost identical to how they look now.

Page 110 of 282 1 2 108 109 110 111 112 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.