Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
madhvi, daves101, debbiebbb, Anne_0921, Ebnul Karim Benzima
56592 Registered Users
Forum Stats
56592 Members
417 Forums
111506 Topics
786394 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Beetlemess 274
Nancy Roussy 173
Rosie 66 154
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 130
loongdragon 109
James Andrew 108
Lestie4containergardens 73
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 71
Jilly 57
Susan - Meditation Editor 53
Ad Income Supports Charity
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#145998 - 05/03/05 03:33 PM Re: American Idol
Judith, Football editor Offline
Chipmunk

Loc: GA
I like Bo. I would actually buy his CD. Carrie has a nice voice, but I am not big into country music and I think that is what she will sing after Idol. I don't like Anthony because he is too boy band like for me. That is why he is still there. All the little girls like him and they are the ones calling in on their cell phones.
Classic Film

Add Re: American Idol to Twitter Add Re: American Idol to Facebook Add Re: American Idol to MySpace Add Re: American Idol to Del.icio.us Digg Re: American Idol Add Re: American Idol to Yahoo My Web Add Re: American Idol to Google Bookmarks Add Re: American Idol to Stumbleupon Add Re: American Idol to Reddit
#145999 - 05/26/05 11:09 PM Re: American Idol
Cathy, Computer Networks Offline

Leandra Jackson, the one that sang the Star Spangled Banner, is my twin daughters' caregiver at their daycare. They were so excited when they saw her on tv. One of the tv stations here in Cleveland brought in a team of local experts in their field to prepare her for her appearance on the show. Her voice was still wayyyyy off, but she did so much better than I expected.

Add Re: American Idol to Twitter Add Re: American Idol to Facebook Add Re: American Idol to MySpace Add Re: American Idol to Del.icio.us Digg Re: American Idol Add Re: American Idol to Yahoo My Web Add Re: American Idol to Google Bookmarks Add Re: American Idol to Stumbleupon Add Re: American Idol to Reddit
#146000 - 05/26/05 11:52 PM Re: American Idol
Judith, Football editor Offline
Chipmunk

Loc: GA
That is cool. She seems like a really nice person.
Classic Film

#146001 - 06/10/05 01:40 AM Re: American Idol
Victoria - Weddings Editor Offline
Shark

Loc: New York, New York.
I'm a little disappointed with American Idol. Some of the people I thought should have stayed longer were voted off quicker than others. Not too sure if I will watch next season. Then again, once they start doing those auditions next January and I see how scary some people sing, I get addicted.

#146002 - 06/10/05 06:11 PM Re: American Idol
M o e Offline
Tiger

Loc: Ontario, Canada
It's run it's course for us. We like the first few episodes where we get to see everyone audition but even that is getting hard to watch. They keep flipping back and forth amongst singers.
Latest Favorite Things Blog
* Wool Pea Coat Review
Latest Squidoo Lens
* Plus Size Active Wear

#146003 - 06/30/05 06:51 PM Re: American Idol
Stephanie Austin Offline
Shark

Loc: Washington DC
I thought this year's contestants were entertaining. I have been seeing Carrie and Bo all over the place on tv. I really like Bo's single.
I &#9829; www.luxeluthor.com

#808522 - 02/27/13 11:30 PM Re: American Idol [Re: Nicole]
Nancy Roussy Offline
Zebra

Loc: Ste-Florence, Quebec, Canada
Haven't watched that show in years. I first watched it just to see what it was all about after a friend could not stop talking about it then only watched the auditions except in the season two where I watched because of Clay Aiken. I think I stopped watching before Simon left. This season I caught the audition of Lazaro Arbos when it was on the homepage of Youtube and was blown away so I will be checking how he does (bootcamp episodes must be here by now) on Youtube (cant stand Nicki Minaj).

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Katy- RealityTV 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Walking Off Belly Fat
by CarlaCano-Walking Editor
Walking
8 minutes 9 seconds ago
Lower Your Investing Expectations
by Sandra - Investing
Investing
29 minutes 8 seconds ago
Invest your money in right way
by Sandra - Investing
Investing
33 minutes 38 seconds ago
Last Minute Artwork
by Sandra - Investing
Photography
36 minutes 34 seconds ago
Setting Putting it all Together
by Bluedolphin - Nonfiction
Nonfiction Writing
Today at 03:17 PM
What Happens During Polysomnography?
by Jori-ND Editor
Neuromuscular Diseases
Today at 03:06 PM
What Yoga did you Do Today?
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Yoga
Today at 02:05 PM
Example of true human nature...
by Cheryll - Bahá'í Life
Baha'i Faith
Today at 01:51 PM
De-Tethering from the Internet
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Low Carb
Today at 01:48 PM
Haunted Book House in St. Louis
by Kathryn - Short Stories
Paranormal
Today at 01:37 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
4 registered (Cinzia - Italian Food, Izeigo, Deb - Animal Life, CarlaCano-Walking Editor), 143 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.