Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
mandyjones, Nicola x, Pure Bliss Handbags, LegacyPoetry, Emily Roxin
57152 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57152 Members
417 Forums
112890 Topics
799112 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Rosie 66 752
Beetlemess 516
Nancy Roussy 232
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 122
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 104
Mystic - Romance Movies 100
Dianne W - Editor 66
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 64
Tracy - Philosophy 56
Karm - SW USA Editor 56
Ad Income Supports Charity
Topic Options
#211764 - 09/23/05 02:45 AM Miami Ink or Inked?
~ Rae ~ Offline
Elephant

Loc: Seattle, WA
It�s a battle of the tattoo reality shows with MIAMI INK from TLC and INKED from A&E. Which do you prefer?

Miami Ink versus Inked

Add Miami Ink or Inked? to Twitter Add Miami Ink or Inked? to Facebook Add Miami Ink or Inked? to MySpace Add Miami Ink or Inked? to Del.icio.us Digg Miami Ink or Inked? Add Miami Ink or Inked? to Yahoo My Web Add Miami Ink or Inked? to Google Bookmarks Add Miami Ink or Inked? to Stumbleupon Add Miami Ink or Inked? to Reddit
#211765 - 09/23/05 04:27 AM Re: Miami Ink or Inked?
BellaDeb Offline
Zebra

Loc: Memphis, TN
Great article, Rae, and I wholeheartedly agree. I love Miami Ink but I think Inked stinks. I've watched it a couple of times and it seems to be a business run by juveniles and drama queens. I'm blaming any business success on their location. As to the show--well, there are many out there just like it in different genres. I'm hoping it's a fad.

Miami Ink is cool--they have Kat Bon D on there now and she rocks. I don't think I've ever seen anyone who can draw faces as well as she tattoos them. She's only 23 and is amazing.

I like the storytelling aspect of Miami Ink. Plus they highlight the art aspect of the tattoos, which I find interesting, and the staff gets to be like family because you learn their stories too. It looks like a well-run business. They have fun, but everyone of them is serious about their work. I respect that.
Smart Marketing Works

Add Re: Miami Ink or Inked? to Twitter Add Re: Miami Ink or Inked? to Facebook Add Re: Miami Ink or Inked? to MySpace Add Re: Miami Ink or Inked? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Miami Ink or Inked? Add Re: Miami Ink or Inked? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Miami Ink or Inked? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Miami Ink or Inked? to Stumbleupon Add Re: Miami Ink or Inked? to Reddit
#211766 - 10/03/05 10:34 PM Re: Miami Ink or Inked?
Fingas Offline
Shark

Loc: Michiganer turned Yankee
I love Inked because of Thomas attitude and Carey cause he's on Surreal life and plus he's super hott. By the way when does it come on?

Add Re: Miami Ink or Inked? to Twitter Add Re: Miami Ink or Inked? to Facebook Add Re: Miami Ink or Inked? to MySpace Add Re: Miami Ink or Inked? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Miami Ink or Inked? Add Re: Miami Ink or Inked? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Miami Ink or Inked? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Miami Ink or Inked? to Stumbleupon Add Re: Miami Ink or Inked? to Reddit
#808520 - 02/27/13 11:20 PM Re: Miami Ink or Inked? [Re: ~ Rae ~]
Nancy Roussy Offline
Elephant

Loc: Ste-Florence, Quebec, Canada
Miami Ink. I tried watching Inked and changed the channel not too long after. NY Ink was not as good as Miami Ink but I still liked it. I hated it when Kat Von D was on Miami Ink so I was happy when Ami fired her.

Moderator:  Katy- RealityTV 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
How much a Wedding Ring is Important for Couple
by Abdul Rashid
Beauty Basics
24 minutes 19 seconds ago
What're those two bright stars at dusk?
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
30 minutes 2 seconds ago
Word From Last Letter Game
by Rosie 66
Contests & Sweepstakes
59 minutes 6 seconds ago
Replace one word (Music Titles)
by Rosie 66
Comedy Movies
Today at 06:19 AM
Replace one word... (new game)
by Rosie 66
Comedy Movies
Today at 06:15 AM
Ten Body Care Natural Solutions
by riyash
Body Care
Today at 01:57 AM
Reduce Stress Naturally
by riyash
Body Care
Today at 01:54 AM
Amazing Herbs A to Z: Y
by riyash
Body Care
Today at 01:52 AM
Lisa's Daily 10pm EST / 8pm MST Meditation
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Meditation
Yesterday at 09:53 PM
Chateau des Charmes, Niagara, Canada
by Peter - Wine
Wine
Yesterday at 07:45 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
0 registered (), 61 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.