Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 95 of 282 1 2 93 94 95 96 97 281 282
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I remember one dream.

I only remember one part. I was getting up and not even completely out of the bed I started playing with my left nipple then I sucked it.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
And again a new page does not appear confused.

N
N
I remember one dream.

I was in a new house and I decided to walk in it naked at night by covering myself when close to windows. When I was in what looked to be the last room that I went into I saw a reflection in the window I was looking in of someone else. I freaked out turning around hoping it was just my shadow but that shadow moved. It looked to be of a big man, he was approaching and fast. I was trying to figure out what to do then I was trying to accept that I would get raped but then I saw it was a bunch of women who were trying to sell me Valentine's Day gifts, some were Victoria's Secret models some were celebrities. I was trying to cover myself while figuring what was going on.

N
N
I remember one dream.

My dad was getting screwed by a garage. The last thing they did was to send him somewhere to get a test done on our truck, he was charged more than one thousand for this and when he came back to the garage with the test and the receipt they said that nobody there had asked for that. My parents were acting like this was okay so I grabbed the receipt and called. My mom was scared that I was going to yell or do worst and I told her that I did not look angry so I would not do that. I said that I had a lawyer and that I would sue them, they believed me. A woman who had answered told me that she could get me to talk to someone but that I would have to wait on hold a long time and I told her no I do not have the time. I was calm and collected on that phone.

A
Chimpanzee
Chimpanzee
A
The mid east.

Amoeba
Amoeba
Because my husband has been sick (he just got out of the hospital), I've been sleeping in my daughter's room upstairs. She prefers to crash downstairs anyway.

In any case, every time I sleep in her room, I dream about my deceased father. It's funny because she tells me that she always dreams about him when she sleeps in her room, too.

He looks great and seems very happy. He told me that he wanted to go up to the Pacific Northwest to take photos and even get on a hang glider or helicopter to take pictures.

Funny thing is that this dream was a real visit from spirit and not just a typical dream. I could feel that. When he was alive, he always liked Seattle and the Washington area but my mom said she couldn't move there due to her allergies. I told him that my husband and I wanted to go with him. We both love the trees with an almost druid-like love, and my husband also loves to take photographs.

But it this were just a dream and I interpreted the symbols, I can see that my father is free to "travel" anywhere he likes now and can "see the forest for the trees" which means he now has a higher perspective than when he did while he was alive. And he'd like to remember this and hold onto those perspective (taking pics).

In life, he would feel so bogged down by details and worries. Now, he can see the big spiritual picture and feels free! smile

A
Chimpanzee
Chimpanzee
A
That is an incredible dream and for both of you to dream about the same person in the same room certainly does make yu feel like he is present.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Wow! That's great.

N
N
I do not remember my dreams.

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
I dream when the room is warm as it was last night. I dreamed that I was in a hallway that jutted off into rooms of my past. Some doors led to great memories and others led to horrifying things.

Last edited by daisybun; 02/18/15 12:22 PM.

Former Chocolate Editor. Also known as Daisybun.
Page 95 of 282 1 2 93 94 95 96 97 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.