Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 275 of 282 1 2 273 274 275 276 277 281 282
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
And here's another try!

N
N
And another try!

N
N
And another!

N
N
Another!

N
N
That's the last extra comment!

N
N
I just remembered another dream.

I do not remember the start but I think I was in school then I went to get a job interview (yes the diploma was to work in stores - i think i went to a college for that - just recalled mom thinking it was dumb and a few others being around or just dad - nobody being behind me but nobody else laughing at me and judging me) for an high end store. I was dressed like a man someone said but I was happy with my suit. I was given an envelop and shown where to go to fill the form. It was a library, a family with kids and Dogs were there. I wanted to pet the Dogs but did not want my suit dirtied so I did not. I had trouble filling the form because the kids were running everywhere while screaming. One of the Dogs came to me so I talked to him then he jumped on me and I pushed him and saw mud on the jacket and I freaked out and went to the parents. They apologised and the woman came with me to the bathroom and helped me clean up the most we could with just water. I said I felt bad for the Dog but that this job was very important and said again that I felt bad and she said to not because he probably never felt bad since he was such an happy Dog. I hurried back at the cashier desk and apologised (many people were there so i waited a little), I said what happened and I was told it was okay but the boss was there and she looked annoyed and remained that way after hearing what happened.

N
N
Another part of the last dream just came back to me.

My nose was leaking when I was getting back (for some reason i had to walk from starting outside eventhough the library was just next to the store) and I was scratching my nose because I did not want people to see me wipe it and I did not even use a tissue before giving my application for and I was acting like it was not happening thinking it must be allergy from the Dogs eventhough I do not have that allergy, I was still trying to wipe some off with my hands without anyone seeing.

N
N
I do not remember my dreams.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

My parents told me that they would leave and I was happy. I went to bed not washing the dirty dishes because that was my plan for a few days so I was like oh oh I forgot about that I will have to do that which I did in the day but these monsters came back that day. We were in a house that looked very much like the Saint-Hubert house but a little different.

Mom came and told me when I was getting ready to run errands (that was exactly the SH house) that they would go on vacation for a few days, I was happy about it despite learning it last second. She stayed in my doorway and she would either say something stupid or mean or push my buttons in other ways. I finally lost it and told her my side and what I thought about them, she tried to answer me but I always with what I said showed her I was right so she never came up winning when she said something and she became more annoyed especially when I started imitating what they did to push my buttons. All the while I was trying to change into clothes and dad was waiting outside getting more annoyed because he had to wait.

Page 275 of 282 1 2 273 274 275 276 277 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/29/24 10:15 AM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/28/24 03:28 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/28/24 03:26 PM
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.