Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 264 of 282 1 2 262 263 264 265 266 281 282
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I remember four dreams.

I was out with a lotto ticket and checked it and realised that I had all the numbers except two but two of the numbers I had were not in the correct place, I was freaking out because I knew that all these numbers should be a big amount won, I was told in a store that it was a few millions dollars but after I said that two numbers were not at the same places I was told it had to be but still my winnings were more than three millions dollars. I was told by an old woman to hurry back home and I did while saying out loud what I could do. I decided to tell my parents (before that when i came home i spent a lot of time choosing a place to hide the ticket and picked a book of Shumi), dad was surprised and did not really believed me until he saw it with his own eyes, I was planning my gateway from them and was wondering if I would leave them something, I thought about leaving them the rest because there was some more money but it was a few hundred thousands so I left them nothing and decided to face them when I left and told them to not find me or else I would sue them and do everything possible to not have them in my life (where we were was a mix of a few cities i know and some i do not). I still had many ideas and ended up buying a small island that had a small house that I painted all white after the renovations. I had separated the money in five and all parts were for a different thing, to be sure to never go without money and not have to work or sell or get a loan. The rest of the dream was me slowly getting furniture in the house.

I was with the crew of Ghost Adventures. I had an idea for a recipe that had six mcnuggets and Zak Bagans decided to do it but with some that were in a fridge for almost a week, that recipe looked good but not with food that old, I said it's like a waste for me not eating food from McDonald's but I did not want to risk poisoning. Then me, him and Aaron were sitting on a table, Zak had made me three sandwiches that were not good but I was eating them anyway. When I was about to eat the third he said something in French and then something else and I started laughing and then Aaron and then Zak, while laughing I by accident with my hands or one hand squeezed the sandwich and a lot of mustard came out of it.

I was traveling the world. When I arrived in Germany I was very excited, I came to the border or something like that and after saying one word in German the man answered me in German but then talked in English starting with thanks for saying one word. When it came to giving my ID I saw that in the previous country they gave me the wrong card and my health card too was the same, I started to freak out and asked what can I do now and the man said that it could be taken care of but it would take a while. I cried and said no I only have three days here and it looked like this is what it would take so no Germany tourism for me.

I ended up in a small island owned by a drug lord, he had races and I said I wanted in the next and he laughed and said I bet one million that I win and he stopped laughing and asked me what car I wanted and I said a name and they said what and I said that's it, with my money and connections I can get it and I did. Before the race when they were getting the cars ready a huge spider was on my car and someone just used a broom to just push it back but it stayed on the car and when I was winning that race by a large margin that spider ended up on my winshield and I freaked out, I ended up almost stopped and spinned a few times and of course the drug lord passed me but someone in my ears that I told her what was going on was able to calm me and I started to go fast again but lost with a small margin. When I was about to give him the money someone talked about the spider and I said what you knew that, you put it there you will not get your money and he looked at me with an evil face and I told him that I had connections too so he better not try anything and I left.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears!

N
N
And here's another try!

N
N
And another try!

N
N
And another!

N
N
Another!

N
N
Arg!

BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
I'm not sure why you need to post something new? Doesn't using Control-Refresh work to refresh your browser display? The refreshing is done on your browser's side - it's not on the database side. We can see all your posts in the database. So the database side is working fine.

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
Also, please message me with your new email address and I'll change it manually, so you can get the forum alerts. I don't know why the system isn't mailing you the option to approve the change.

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
N
N
This only does that on this thread and one other thread and the other needs one extra comment not six. It gets on my nerves not seeing the new page so I comment until I see it. I have no idea why this thread needs six extra comments for the new page to appear, this has been going on for months if not more than a year! One other thread was doing that (2-3 years ago about) and that time it was one to seven extra posts to add and then months later it just stopped so I have been hoping this will do that here.

I will send you my email by message now.

Page 264 of 282 1 2 262 263 264 265 266 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:27 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/26/24 02:20 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.