Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 261 of 282 1 2 259 260 261 262 263 281 282
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
And here's another try!

N
N
And another try!

N
N
And another!

N
N
Another!

N
N
This is so stupid!

N
N
I remember two dreams.

Madonna and another woman (another celebrity but i do not remember who) were in a cop car that was stolen, Madonna was the one driving and at one point she was going faster and faster. The other woman was scared and she told her it was okay and it did not matter, another cop car with two cops were near and they saw the car going fast. Madonna was able to go so fast and be able to park the car and they hid it with a plastic thing on it and when the cops arrived they made believe they were moving and the reason why the car was hiding is that it was a cheap car and they did not want it to not work anymore, one of them started to lift the plastic cover but the cops stopped her and said it was okay and left, they also had hid something that said that car was a cop car before covering it.

I had adopted a Dog that was very abused. I was also living in a house by myself, I do not know exactly where I was but I told the story, I had bought a house, had won money and decided to adopt an animal in need, I had checked a shelter and this poor Dog was so weak and dirty and hurt that I picked him, it had took us a while for the Dog to trust me but before I adopted him he showed me he would by sniffing me from the fence (it was like all the animals were in pens that looked to be for babies), I said the only thing I felt bad about is that I closed my nose when he came to me while in that cage because he stunk a lot. Also all my musketeers were there all in different places, all were covered except Ti-Pit, he was in a sofa (the place where our backs goes - he was in a fabric stich) and the person left him there but covered him with a blanket, Daisy was there too and she was complaining about knowing that she was not part of that group since she was the only one not covered and she then started to move around moving her legs and complaining about the legs.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

I do not know if it was that short but what I remember is a man with no shirts on (looked like Billy Bob Thornton) was almost on top of a woman, that woman was not me but like me she was disgusted by body hair which he had and he knew and tried to not touch her too much but slowly she began to not care.

I was on the Titanic and like in the movie had met someone and I was the only one who survived (that part kept changing from me being in a movie about it and me singing the main song to it really had happened). Decades later I was walking and saw they were opening something to honor the people who were on that boat, I had gone on with my life but never forgot so always stayed sad but when I saw that everything came back. People did not believe me because I did not looked that old. I went in there and saw things that I had touched and seen while on the boat, I was crying and reached out to something to then touch it. Then the dream changed and for that start of the change I was not there, a boat had sank near a city that was around water and that would sink the entire city, a man knew but everyone did not. A woman was coming back from the grocery store with her car and she was waiting for the garage door of the building she was living in to open but it stopped a short time after it started to go up and then she knew what would happen. She started to run up the stairs as fast as she could, that building was very high so many levels but she did not stop and she reached the top before the water did. By then it was me again and I saw that I would be safe there because the water had reached almost the top of the building but inside just some lower levels but would not the top ones. Sadly I saw that my parents were part of the small group that were there too and for a while I thought about drowning which would be better than that. I was looking around to see what exactly was there especially the food, there were enough for at least weeks. Dad was angry when I was looking at the meat because he had bought that, not knowing what would happen but he acted like he knew all along. Mom picked a pork roast and said that we should start with that and I said okay. The waves were high and strong and I was looking at the windows of one of the last levels, the water had not reached that but the waves were going there, these windows had been made cheaply compared to all the other levels and I thought that that would cause troubles but mom thought not.

N
N
Another dream came back to me a few minutes ago.

I was sleeping where I sleep and woke up and heard mom talking to the contractor who did some work here in real life. I thought they would not come downstairs since I am still in bed but they did and went right where the door is and talked right there, I was acting like I was sleeping, the man was at least a little concerned about bothering me (starting upstairs) but mom was not.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

I was looking at apartments but by the end mom was there, at one point I said wow they are crazy a one and a half with no electricity included is 850$ a month and she too was baffled by it and I said it's in Saint-Hyacinthe which is not that big of a city then I found one that would be for me but by that point she was angry and probably guessing why I was looking at that and I mentioned one that had not a great layout but it was cheap, she said nothing but she still had that same attitude, I thought that I could not break free in secret and they would know maybe where I went but at that moment I did not care.

I saw an article about violence about white people and most people were either enraged about it or found it funny, I saw a group of people protesting it and they were all violent against the whites there not to protest it, a black man was attacking whites and a white black woman was screaming and laughing about that situation because she thought violence against whites did not exist. Then I was walking (in a city ive never seen before), I stopped at a right light and started talking to the black baby in a stroller and the dad started to talk to me too. We crossed the street and then I ended up at a grocery store where I entered but just when I walked on the cement that was the outside entrance and exit my left knee hurt and I kept walking in pain whining and talking (saying my left knee ouch - things like that), when I got near the door it had stopped hurting and when I got inside it did not hurt anymore (there was a desk with people trying to sell things - i went at the left of it and a mop fell and i knew it would end up on a display but i caught it and was thanked by a worker - some people were looking at me and some were talking about me about the knee - i said at first what it was then i said im fine then its getting better and kept walking). I checked the food and bought some things, saw something I wanted that was bought a lot but it would of melted and I thought I should ask dad to go there so I could get it, that thing was at the entrance. A few things or one thing I had to get back on the shelves after taking to my basket. That's all I recall but I think that was it.

Page 261 of 282 1 2 259 260 261 262 263 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.