Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 248 of 282 1 2 246 247 248 249 250 281 282
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I went somewhere and was able to drive a Formula One. There was of course lessons and me being in another car that was almost one being driven by someone else so by the time it was my time to finally drive it was almost dark so I was told no more than three turns and probably it would be just two or one. I asked because it was a place for years that drivers went to test their cars what was the time of Jacques Villeneuve and then after being told his best time I said that I would beat it and stay there until I did. Ross Brawn was there and he told me where to be careful, that place had two patches of ice. I was driving very fast because I had fun plus I wanted to beat that other time since I hate that man so much, they were scared especially when I went in steep corners and the ice part but I never crashed only at least once went on the grass a little bit. I did beat that time and people were impressed with me. Michael Schumacher of course became at one point the conversation and mom said he was dead and I gave her the do not believe what you hear and read look and she stopped but made a I am telling the truth gesture, Ross Brawn was acting weird like it was indeed the truth, mom said he had gotten a virus under the eyes and this is what had killed him but I was not believing it until someone else told it to me. I was holding it together until I saw his wife and then lost it. She went to me and was doing her best to make me feel better and I felt badder because she was the one who should be made to feel better.

My parents were watching movies and they picked old boring ones then I picked an old one but with Roger Moore as Bond, they were not happy (where we were looked like the Saint-Hubert house but it was not completely). Then slowly the movie was different from real life then I was into it more and more until I was in it completely and it was real life not a movie, by that point we were in a helicopter and then jumped in the water and had to swim to an underground passage that led to inside where we had to go. I was leading the way because I knew that place from when I was a kid, when we reached a fence to enter the passage way Dolphins appeared and I reached for them because I knew them from that time and they recognized me and were so happy to see me again. I sometimes would stop to pet them and Bond behind was scared to be late for the mission but never stopped me. When we were inside it was a big room full of furniture and books, I looked up and through a prison bar small window I saw at least a Dolphin and I went there to pet them.

I decided to watch wrestling again because The Rock was back. The promo inside the ring were three wrestlers including him and after a while they were given a magazine each and one by one showed the cover and only two were on which meant which ones would fight and he was not one, I stopped watching asking aloud why he kept giving his time to these idiots especially at his age when he was indeed wrestling he was risking his health in addition of losing his time. But I went back there to see if it was indeed what was going on. Then I was outside (it looked really different from here - it was a mix of a city and forest and mountains full of snow) and then saw two Mountain Goats and they started to fight, I went to tell people and went back out and finally saw them again, they were farther but still fighting, I saw another one but far from them.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears!

N
N
And here's another try!

N
N
And another try!

N
N
And another!

N
N
Another!

N
N
This is so crazy!

N
N
I do not remember my dreams.

N
N
I remember one dream.

I woke up and realised that a house near ours (it was so not like where we are living now - basically our house was invisible and all around there were houses mostly small ones) was partly burnt. Nobody had realised that it seemed and I was freaking out because I had slept on what in reality is dad's television chair and some of that chair was burnt because it was right on that house. Nobody seemed to be worried about it, nobody was thinking that it would of ended up badly, nobody thought that again we could of lost everything. I was talking and people were around but it was like I was talking to myself. A few kids were there too and they were the kids from the series with Winona Ryder, the one with the curled hair was sleeping on the floor like the others (maybe some or 1 of the others were on beds or chairs) but him was not very comfortable plus he unlike the others had no pillow. I looked at him having neck pain and trying desperately to sleep a little so I told him that there was a pillow near and I pointed at it, it was near him so he got partly up then reached for it and used it, he finally was comfortable (he was also pinned against furniture so in a tight space). Then I walked around and I said that I should go on a vacation and immediately or almost immediately said China. Will Smith appeared as a postman and he started to talk about planes and I said no I do not travel by plane because of the nazi system that I do not condone and help. He understood but a woman that was an actress was shocked and I kept talking about it to show I was not scared and ashamed. The actress or someone else (not WS) said well how will you go to China and I said by boat like they used to travel before planes were invented. The next thing I remember after the planning of it is that I arrived but it looked more like a small carribean island. I was walking and people were looking for a fugitive, I saw him from afar and said hi to him by waving an arm because it was someone I knew but when I realised it was who they were looking for I did not say anything and helped him (still from afar - i think the help was point him where to go) escape. I ended up seeing mom working on the yard, she was on a spot around a window and a door. I went to see her and she was having trouble because she was tired and the wind. I told her she just should wait until the wind would be calmed and to relax and also said that she was at it every day for a long time and she said that she would finish this before coming back inside. She then showed me a plan she had to make what was once roses alive again but she was not sure it would work, I thought it was a good plan and said that if it did not worked at least she would of tried (or i said something like that).

N
N
I remember one dream.

I was looking for a gift for a friend. I almost immediately went with something then I decided to give her more gifts from that collection (i got a box of different sizes of things that go i the oven - that collection had also pots and pans and stuff like that - i also wanted to stick with the color which was dark blue). But then I thought that all the other holidays has a team and that has not so I was still looking in stores and in my mind trying to figure something out for that.

Page 248 of 282 1 2 246 247 248 249 250 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.