Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 247 of 282 1 2 245 246 247 248 249 281 282
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I remember two dreams.

I was looking like Julia Roberts at the start of her career when she became a star, I was living in a big house and some parts looked like the Saint-Hubert house. I was also scared and often either walked by the front door just to see it was locked or when I was walking pass it I made sure to look, sometimes I would even put stuff on or near it. One night I saw that a bracelet I had put on the knob was not exactly like I had put it so I knew someone was in the house but I decided to act normal. I was about to go take my shower so this is what I did and the rest of the night beauty routine too but the only difference is that sneakily I put a gun on a bathrobe I put after the shower and I never put a bathrobe on after a shower. That bathroom was huge and one of the two entrances was like a closet of one of the four bedrooms in Saint-Hubert and this is where the intruder was, when I saw that person walk pass that door (took the other 1) I waited a few seconds then went there and shot at that person, I shot many times hitting the person all the times but that person kept on walking and no blood was appearing. I ran after that person and when I arrived right by I saw that it was mom and she was laying on her back. I screamed why over and over and she never replied so I started hitting her on the head with the gun while screaming the same thing over and over and again no reply but then she started to bleed.

I was shopping and decided to open a store or a restaurant. I was looking at the places to rent and imagining different types of restaurants and stores, thinking which ones I could be able to manage alone and which ones I had to have people working for me. I decided to go with a guaranteed food store, it was small to start with and separated with a few allergies (picked nuts and a few others that are common) I also had folders with all the other allergies and the foods that guaranteed that these did not had the thing people were allergic and these things people could order. When I had people coming in I explained how it worked and it grew which I was happy because I was in huge debt. So I got each times a bigger store then started opening other stores. Stephen Colbert was one of the client in one of the biggest store and after I explained to him how it works and how I did it he congratulated me.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears!

N
N
And here's another try!

N
N
And another try!

N
N
And another!

N
N
Another!

N
N
Arg!

N
N
I remember two dreams.

I was watching the Dallas Stars, they were winning but the other team came back from behind. After one of the goal from the other team I heard dad upstairs doing one of the things he pushes my buttons and later I learned from mom he watched most of that game and he was actually really rooting for the Stars, I did not really believe that.

I saw on the palm of my left hand near the fingers in the middle something that was weird, it was kind of a brown grey color and the size of a big zit but high and in the middle it was hollow, when I washed my hand or just touched it I saw a liquid that looked like water come out and then for a few seconds a worm then that worm came back inside. I of course freaked out and the people who saw that either said it was nothing or they did not believe me that there was something in this thing.

N
N
I remember four dreams.

All I remember is that I was shopping.

We had moved, it looked a little bit like here but very different. The Summer houses were all in two rows but near our new house instead of near the water and on the other side of the street, also the houses were all near each others instead of spread out. Winter was coming and I was walking and saw that all the houses that were closed for Winter were all boarded up instead of one and that scared me because it was one that looked abandoned and I thought that with the strong wind it would fall apart and end up destroying our house and yard and even hurt us because it was the closest house. Then I saw far another house that had a barn that had that abandoned look and that barn too was not boarded up. That barn made me think that we should of bought the house that came with it so that I could of had Horses, it needed a lot of repairs but it would of been doable and not that high of a price. I was imagining while in it two Horses and how I would of arranged the barn for them and how we would of lived.

I was doing my morning routine and was on the internet part, when on that thread it took a very long time then after finishing all those things instead of going to eat my breakfast I went to check on my emails and that too took a long time and when I was writing a reply I realised that I was doing that and I asked myself what are you doing this is done after the morning routine but then I thought oh well I am here so I should just finish and this will be done.

Dad came back from the grocery store with a few bags (more than he should of have considering what he was supposed to bring back) but I did not find one thing and he remembered that he left a bag in the car and went and get it.

N
N
Another dream just came back to me.

I was checking the Ardene website and saw they had new shirts and what interested me the most were red flannel blouses but I could not buy any because I had no more room in my drawers. That made me sad, I was there just to check something else other than shirts and by mistake I saw these.

Page 247 of 282 1 2 245 246 247 248 249 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.