Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I do not remember my dreams.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears!

N
N
And here's another try!

N
N
And another try!

N
N
And another!

N
N
Another!

N
N
Arg!

N
N
I remember four dreams.

I was walking on a street that had lots of stores then I entered a restaurant. There were a huge storm coming so I (i think someone else was with me too or it was just the 3 working there) asked if I could stay there with them until it had passed and they said yes of course. I remembered Prometheus was supposed to play that day and when I looked at the time it was not started so I told them we could watch it then I immediately asked if they had seen it and two said yes and the other no. I told her to come watch it while walking where they were and I told them that I could pay for her time while also saying that we were stuck there anyway (i either had my hand where my wallet was or my wallet out or money out - never gave the money). We all sat together and I got up before it started to lock the door because in case a criminal or something would come in and we would be too into the movie (i said anyway with that weather theres no way theres people out) and I when I came back to my seat I knew the light would bother us but I did not closed it and I regretted it when sitting but did not get back up.

I was in the Saint-Hubert house. I remember walking a lot in it and it being bigger that it was and also a little bit else different and Prometheus was also involved in that dream.

Me and my parents were either moving or had moved in a new place or visiting or coming through. At one point we were looking for a restaurant. I (mom was there with me i think) asked a group of young men and they did not know and I (or mom or dad or both or all 3 of us or another combination of 2) ended up recommending them a restaurant near that was good because they were hungry too. I remember a lot of nature with lots of junk laying around and the buildings were dirty and not in good shape.

I came here as my normal part of morning routine but did not want to come in this thread because I had the feeling writing my two dreams would be hard and long (the same 2 as i wrote here - the third came back to me when writing the second) so I did everything else or almost everything else or some or none and did other things too but time kept adding up and I then figured I should do it before breakfast and I did but by then I was freaking out because of the time.

N
N
I remember one dream.

All I remember is the last thing and it was a sarcastic trigger warning to make fun of all the sensitive snow flakes that want to stop us all from living.

N
N
Another dream just came back to me.

It was about cartoons from the website Ninjatown (they stopped making it - found them during that time like this year or last year) I do not remember a lot except me sending these cartoons by email and some changing or and me finding some that were better (they have 63 and i had decided on a certain number to send 1 per day) and that made me doubt about which to send or not. It also looked like I was in a weird place with some people around.

Page 237 of 282 1 2 235 236 237 238 239 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.