Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 219 of 282 1 2 217 218 219 220 221 281 282
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Another dream came back to me during breakfast (then i again forgot it until now).

Toby (the Golden Retriever of a friend) saw me from afar and he immediately started to run excited and jumped on me so happy to see me and would not leave my sight even after calming down (since moving i have not come back there but he and his mom and a friend came here once last year).

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears!

N
N
And here's another try!

N
N
And another try!

N
N
And another!

N
N
Another!

N
N
This is so frustrating!

N
N
I remember three dreams.

I was waiting for someone in a shopping mall. It was a normal shopping mall but at least some of the stores were fancy stores plus dad was not too far so I was uncomfortable standing there alone and had the impression people were looking at me thinking I was a loser or and a weirdo. I moved around a few times even going into a store, I was also looking at my watch often. Finally my friend arrived and we soon started to shop with dad following close, she asked told him that he probably will think this is boring since this could take a while and he said it was okay. In one store (the first we entered i think) we tried on coats and we both liked the same one, I easily found my size but she did not, the small fitted her perfect except for when she moved her arms close to her body (especially when the arms were crossed), a woman working there was taking care of her.

I was going to school. I had on me something that seemed to be the latest technology for something (it had to do with cell phones and laptops) but I wanted to hide it because it really came back from the past (or perhaps i was from another time). I went in my class and sat in front of my desk for some reason, when the teacher asked me what I was doing I pointed at my right knee and said that I had stiches there (i said a number which was 37 i think) and he accepted that but most of the students if not all laughed at me. I smiled when he said what the course was for that day because I knew that subject by heart (perhaps it had to do with the time traveling). The technology I had I had put on my laptop eventhough that had to go on a cell phone, I was hiding it like that. The teacher never asked me anything. I put the laptop very fast in my bag when class was over so that nobody would see it.

It was the election in the United States and Donald Trump was about to win. The only thing that could stop it was me and others playing a card game and winning it. It was the pyramid card game but with different layouts, some looked easy and some looked hard but all had cards put on these layouts like it was them cheating. I thought I was about to lose when I was able to get all the cards and win, many or a few people were able to win too but it was not enough and he won the elections. The atmosphere very fast became dark and scary.

N
N
I remember one dream.

All I remember is that dad was in it or it somehow had to do with him.

N
N
I remember three dreams.

I wanted to open a small business. Something like a small restaurant or a small corner store, something where I could work all by myself on week days and the rest of the week one person could work. I explained this to people and then I went with do not remember what but the basement became my apartment. I went a little into debt but I was sure that I could pay it off easily by making money and then have money aside. It was going great until water started to come in, I had put up wood as floor and it was starting to move around, I had someone come over top check it out and I said that I was sure it was just humidity but that person did not think so, it was getting worst while me and that person were walking around the basement.

A woman was proud of going out with a man and she checked his old music video. He looked like a mix of Freddie Mercury, George Michael and Alec Baldwin. The video was him naked and singing like he was mostly looking at himself in a mirror then he was with another man who too was naked. By then I was there but I could not see myself, I was not impressed with him because he was fat and hairy but by the end they showed his manhood and it was not small and I said something to that effect. At first people were thinking he was gay and she was thinking that too while watching the video.

Mom had asked someone to come over here (it all looked different and for some reason he did his work in a car with mom and i in it - it looked like noone was driving) and check all the clocks. When he said he was done I saw him not changing the times just saying how much the clocks had either late or early or in time. He saw me knowing it and he changed my clock (do not recall if he did the same with the others or i let him get away with it since he did mine finally). It only cost a few bucks at two parts and together it was less than forty dollars, mom asked him if he could wait and he said yes then she asked if she could pay a few now and the rest later and he said yes then she asked if she could write a check and he would cash it later and he said yes. All that time I was thinking thirty something dollars and we do not have it now, what the hell. I thought of paying him now but figured it was their debt not mine. They had made lots of changes that costed lots of money and they were still going at it.

Page 219 of 282 1 2 217 218 219 220 221 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.