Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 142 of 282 1 2 140 141 142 143 144 281 282
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I remember two dreams.

I was seriously injured and the Dallas Stars players are the ones who brought me to an hospital. A few players entered the hospital first to warn of the injury, one was carrying me. For some reason (either they did not have anymore or enough or they did not have the time with my injury being too serious) they could not give me pain medication before taking care of the injury (a small but very deep cut in 1 arm - they had put bandages on it before taking me to the hospital) but I took it almost without moving (and i do not remember screaming but remember making faces).

All I remember is that it had to do with being Canadian and adopting children.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears!

N
N
And here's another try!

BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
I've been dreaming a lot lately!

Last night I had a dream and I can't remember it and is driving me nuts. If I remember I'll be back.

The other night though, some lady handed me two crisp bills - a 20 and a 5 dollar bill. I ate them! She said she was going to come back later to see them and I panicked that I didn't have them any more. lol

N
N
I do not remember my dreams.

N
N
I remember one dream.

My parents were doing yard work and I decided to join them. We were living here but one of our neighbors was a couple from Saint-Hubert that was in front of our house there (the house and yard was also not like its here). Dad was working on the back yard and mom on the front yard, we had a little patch of yard on the right side and this is what I decided to take care of. I took a small lawnmoyer and cut that grass then with my hands took what was not supposed to be there. The woman from the couple was surprised that I was working outside, she even looked a little angry about it.

N
N
I do not remember my dreams.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I dreamed about not going to work today wink but daylight came and the nightmare began. LOL

N
N
I remember one dream.

Dad got up early and I woke up to him sitting down and sliding his feet that had nothing on on the floor (in that dream we also had wood floors which there are none of here) and then he would get up and walk around doing that too.

N
N
I remember three dreams.

I had my own place and I was babysitting a Macaw. We were on a coach and I was giving him/her some food, when he/she was about to poop I would make sure the pooping would be on the floor which would be easier to clean and that was ridiculous because the food being eaten fell all over the coach and I did not even mind about that.

I won one million dollars and soon after I was on my own but before getting my own place I wanted to make sure that I would have lost of money left to live forever. I wanted a small house built and I got myself an appointment with Mike Holmes and his number one assistant. I told them what I wanted and they told me if I had the money to have it built so how much would be left after. I wanted a somewhat big house but opened, only the bathroom would be closed with walls and the rest all opened without any walls. They were impressed with that idea because it was a first time they heard it but they thought it was cool. I also asked if a big space with no wall would bring problems to the structure and them looking at each others is the last thing I remember.

I was watching a movie. A couple at night entered their car to go back home from the hospital after having their first baby. The baby was six days old. The woman put the baby on her husband and she too was close, it was like they were making a sandwich. The woman fell asleep and when she woke up the baby was gone. She asked where is the baby and when the man realised that he/she was gone he freaked out saying how could this have happened. They went back at the hospital or called the cops, I remember them being in a parking lot and the woman either being approached by a couple or her seeing them and either being drawn to them or thinking they were suspicious. She told them what happened and they did not seem to surprised about it but they were acting like they were. Soon the woman screamed that it was them and a chase started.

Page 142 of 282 1 2 140 141 142 143 144 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.