Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
BobMoran, Camilahart12, cindimac, Tina Tourist, Indian55
57025 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57025 Members
417 Forums
112592 Topics
796164 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Rosie 66 839
Beetlemess 635
Karm - SW USA Editor 361
Nancy Roussy 178
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 136
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 119
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 118
Allyson - USACook/HomeCook 116
Val FictionWrit/RomanceBk 102
Kelly Tager 74
Ad Income Supports Charity
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#427319 - 06/16/08 08:46 PM Re: Forrest Gump? [Re: M o e]
elrhino7 Offline

Forrest Gump tops my list of the best movies of all time. I've watched it 5 times and still can't get enough of it.

Add Re: Forrest Gump? to Twitter Add Re: Forrest Gump? to Facebook Add Re: Forrest Gump? to MySpace Add Re: Forrest Gump? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Forrest Gump? Add Re: Forrest Gump? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Forrest Gump? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Forrest Gump? to Stumbleupon Add Re: Forrest Gump? to Reddit
#427330 - 06/16/08 09:13 PM Re: Forrest Gump? [Re: elrhino7]
Phyllis Doyle Burns Offline
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity

Loc: Reno, NV
Forest Gump was the best movie I have seen in ages. I have watched in so many times I have lost count.

Add Re: Forrest Gump? to Twitter Add Re: Forrest Gump? to Facebook Add Re: Forrest Gump? to MySpace Add Re: Forrest Gump? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Forrest Gump? Add Re: Forrest Gump? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Forrest Gump? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Forrest Gump? to Stumbleupon Add Re: Forrest Gump? to Reddit
#437486 - 07/22/08 06:54 PM Re: Forrest Gump? [Re: Phyllis Doyle Burns]
FashionFiend Offline
Shark

Loc: US
I used to cry during the scenes with his son Forrest. Even after seeing like a dozen times I still always end up watching it when it's on TV

#448664 - 08/31/08 01:47 PM Re: Forrest Gump? [Re: FashionFiend]
Straycat Offline
Shark

Loc: Missouri
The soundtrack has a lot of good songs on it.

#448671 - 08/31/08 02:06 PM Re: Forrest Gump? [Re: Straycat]
Shannon L. Wolf Offline
Parakeet

Loc: Vermont, USA
I just love the underlying philosophy of Forrest Gump.

What I love about the movie is Forrest's instinctual connection with the law of attraction. He is acutely in tune with universal "vibrations" and and develops what I call the the "Okay! Philosophy." He knows exactly what his life cues are, and each one leads him to profound moments, both in history and in his own life. What the "world' sees as his greatest weakness, his lack of mental capacity, I see as the catalyst for the absence of ego, and the ego struggles that tend to get in the way of "normal" people's decision making process.

LOL, I have honestly coined the "Okay! Philosophy" based on Forrest Gump! If we should all be so lucky as to be unattached to things that cause us pain and harm.... smile

Shay

#808160 - 02/27/13 02:18 AM Re: Forrest Gump? [Re: schumi]
Nancy Roussy Offline
Zebra

Loc: Ste-Florence, Quebec, Canada
That movie is excellent. It is one of my favorite movies. I watched it again this weekend (for the i have no idea how many times) when it played on an uncensored channel.

#858193 - 02/28/14 06:49 AM Re: Forrest Gump? [Re: schumi]
mala Offline

One of the classics definitely..I can watch it always..So funny, so sad, so everything..

#872150 - 07/25/14 02:54 PM Re: Forrest Gump? [Re: schumi]
Dianne W - Editor Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant

Loc: Virginia
This is one of the movies my children would watch over and over again often in the same sitting!

The secret to a perfect interview? Know your story and practice it!

How do I relax? I run!
Grandma to Half Marathon

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Stay in Shape with Top 5 Pilates Poses
by Terri - Exercise/Yoga Editor
Exercise
4 seconds ago
Favorite French Cities
by kangtuo
French Culture
12 minutes 19 seconds ago
Hawaii
by kangtuo
Hawaii
14 minutes 40 seconds ago
Happy Birthday to actress Jennifer Ehle
by kangtuo
Romance Movies
20 minutes 16 seconds ago
Java Problem Please Help Me
by Nancy Roussy
JavaScript/Java
25 minutes 5 seconds ago
Yoga Journal Live Retreat 2014 Colorado
by Terri - Exercise/Yoga Editor
Yoga
28 minutes 36 seconds ago
Permanent Makeup!
by reyrorosie52
Cosmetics
Today at 09:28 PM
Minimizing Large Pores
by reyrorosie52
Cosmetics
Today at 09:23 PM
Reasons Why You Should Go To Cheryl Barnes Concert
by BobMoran
Women In Music
Today at 09:20 PM
Do nurses get sick more often?
by reyrorosie52
Nursing
Today at 09:17 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
3 registered (Terri - Exercise/Yoga Editor, kangtuo, 1 invisible), 122 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.