Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
DrdubbleG, mandyjones, Nicola x, Pure Bliss Handbags, LegacyPoetry
57153 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57154 Members
417 Forums
112903 Topics
799168 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Rosie 66 743
Beetlemess 516
Nancy Roussy 227
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 117
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 104
Mystic - Romance Movies 100
Dianne W - Editor 67
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 65
Tracy - Philosophy 57
Karm - SW USA Editor 56
Ad Income Supports Charity
Topic Options
#387259 - 03/05/08 04:50 AM One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
M o e Offline
Tiger

Loc: Ontario, Canada
This is considered one of the best movies of all time. We just saw it again recently and I can't believe how good it still is. The movie was made in 1975 and stars Jack Nicholson (and acting force to be reckoned with).

Is this a favorite to anyone out there?
Latest Favorite Things Blog
* Wool Pea Coat Review
Latest Squidoo Lens
* Plus Size Active Wear

Add One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest to Twitter Add One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest to Facebook Add One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest to MySpace Add One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest to Del.icio.us Digg One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest Add One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest to Yahoo My Web Add One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest to Google Bookmarks Add One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest to Stumbleupon Add One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest to Reddit
#402674 - 04/04/08 05:47 PM Re: One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest [Re: M o e]
BillieCat Offline
Gecko

You are right - it is definitely a great movie with perfect acting. The book was good as well!

Add Re: One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest to Twitter Add Re: One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest to Facebook Add Re: One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest to MySpace Add Re: One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest to Del.icio.us Digg Re: One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest Add Re: One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest to Yahoo My Web Add Re: One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest to Google Bookmarks Add Re: One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest to Stumbleupon Add Re: One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest to Reddit
#402693 - 04/04/08 06:00 PM Re: One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest [Re: BillieCat]
Rosie 66 Offline
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity

I can't tell you how many times i watched it, and keep enjoying each time, its a great movie,

Add Re: One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest to Twitter Add Re: One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest to Facebook Add Re: One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest to MySpace Add Re: One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest to Del.icio.us Digg Re: One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest Add Re: One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest to Yahoo My Web Add Re: One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest to Google Bookmarks Add Re: One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest to Stumbleupon Add Re: One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest to Reddit
#402769 - 04/04/08 09:24 PM Re: One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest [Re: Rosie 66]
Allison_PCAdvice Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko

Loc: Boston, MA
It is a great movie that I haven't watched in a long time. Think I will have to rent it soon.

#402779 - 04/04/08 09:37 PM Re: One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest [Re: Allison_PCAdvice]
chloe21 Offline
Zebra

Loc: East Coast
Last time I saw the movie I thought it was funny that Danny DeVito was in it. Of course he was unknown back then and I had no idea that he was in it until I saw it again years later. Good movie though.

FavoriteTraditions.com
Life's Special Moments

#808159 - 02/27/13 02:14 AM Re: One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest [Re: M o e]
Nancy Roussy Offline
Elephant

Loc: Ste-Florence, Quebec, Canada
It took me many years to finally see that good movie. I bought the book not too long after seeing it and I have yet to read it (theres many more books waiting for me to read). I wanted to punch Nurse Ratched almost everytime she was on my television. Jack Nicholson is an excellent actor and in my opinion it is his best performance.

#834281 - 08/19/13 03:27 PM Re: One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest [Re: M o e]
goobie Offline

Man this movie was so good! I catch it every time I see it on TV. I would really love to get into the book though. I always seem to pick up when something is going on though, so I only get a few pages in, sadly.

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
New Post - Donegal Crolly Dolls
by Bee - IrishCulture
Irish Culture
Today at 07:32 AM
Earth from Space - beautiful images
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Today at 07:32 AM
Any of you know the navaratan rings
by silvergem
Fashion Jewelry
Today at 07:31 AM
how much part jewelry play to make look ?
by silvergem
Women's Fashion
Today at 07:12 AM
What type of shoe or shoes do you enjoy wearing ?
by Jamesst
Women's Fashion
Today at 07:06 AM
Replace one word... (new game)
by Rick - Funny Flicks
Comedy Movies
Today at 07:01 AM
Replace one word (Music Titles)
by Rick - Funny Flicks
Comedy Movies
Today at 07:01 AM
may I know your Shopping sense
by Rina09
Women's Fashion
Today at 06:59 AM
New Article: The Birdcage!
by Rick - Funny Flicks
Comedy Movies
Today at 06:51 AM
Word From Last Letter Game
by Rosie 66
Contests & Sweepstakes
Today at 05:36 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
0 registered (), 80 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.