Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
Manisha Pal, Rain_2014, EmmaIsherwood, fit4fashion, ashjoielee
57314 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57314 Members
417 Forums
113290 Topics
803837 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
"Rosie" 604
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 383
Beetlemess 298
Jana - Creativity Editor 282
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 80
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 61
Dorcy 57
Nancy Roussy 52
Mona - Astronomy 48
Linu 47
Ad Income Supports Charity
Topic Options
#387259 - 03/05/08 04:50 AM One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
M o e Offline
Tiger

Loc: Ontario, Canada
This is considered one of the best movies of all time. We just saw it again recently and I can't believe how good it still is. The movie was made in 1975 and stars Jack Nicholson (and acting force to be reckoned with).

Is this a favorite to anyone out there?
Latest Favorite Things Blog
* Wool Pea Coat Review
Latest Squidoo Lens
* Plus Size Active Wear

Add One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest to Twitter Add One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest to Facebook Add One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest to MySpace Add One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest to Del.icio.us Digg One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest Add One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest to Yahoo My Web Add One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest to Google Bookmarks Add One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest to Stumbleupon Add One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest to Reddit
#402674 - 04/04/08 05:47 PM Re: One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest [Re: M o e]
BillieCat Offline
Gecko

You are right - it is definitely a great movie with perfect acting. The book was good as well!

Add Re: One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest to Twitter Add Re: One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest to Facebook Add Re: One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest to MySpace Add Re: One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest to Del.icio.us Digg Re: One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest Add Re: One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest to Yahoo My Web Add Re: One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest to Google Bookmarks Add Re: One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest to Stumbleupon Add Re: One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest to Reddit
#402693 - 04/04/08 06:00 PM Re: One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest [Re: BillieCat]
"Rosie" Offline
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity

Loc: Massachusetts
I can't tell you how many times i watched it, and keep enjoying each time, its a great movie,

Add Re: One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest to Twitter Add Re: One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest to Facebook Add Re: One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest to MySpace Add Re: One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest to Del.icio.us Digg Re: One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest Add Re: One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest to Yahoo My Web Add Re: One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest to Google Bookmarks Add Re: One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest to Stumbleupon Add Re: One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest to Reddit
#402769 - 04/04/08 09:24 PM Re: One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest [Re: "Rosie"]
Allison_PCAdvice Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko

Loc: Boston, MA
It is a great movie that I haven't watched in a long time. Think I will have to rent it soon.

#402779 - 04/04/08 09:37 PM Re: One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest [Re: Allison_PCAdvice]
chloe21 Offline
Zebra

Loc: East Coast
Last time I saw the movie I thought it was funny that Danny DeVito was in it. Of course he was unknown back then and I had no idea that he was in it until I saw it again years later. Good movie though.

FavoriteTraditions.com
Life's Special Moments

#808159 - 02/27/13 02:14 AM Re: One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest [Re: M o e]
Nancy Roussy Offline
Elephant

Loc: Grand-M├ętis, Quebec, Canada
It took me many years to finally see that good movie. I bought the book not too long after seeing it and I have yet to read it (theres many more books waiting for me to read). I wanted to punch Nurse Ratched almost everytime she was on my television. Jack Nicholson is an excellent actor and in my opinion it is his best performance.

#834281 - 08/19/13 03:27 PM Re: One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest [Re: M o e]
goobie Offline

Man this movie was so good! I catch it every time I see it on TV. I would really love to get into the book though. I always seem to pick up when something is going on though, so I only get a few pages in, sadly.

Moderator:  Ellie Radu - CF Editor 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Music ABC game
by Beetlemess
Pop Music
1 second ago
Word From Last Letter Game
by Beetlemess
Contests & Sweepstakes
1 minute 28 seconds ago
Replace one word (Music Titles)
by Beetlemess
Comedy Movies
2 minutes 47 seconds ago
New game - Quote it
by Beetlemess
Creativity
5 minutes 11 seconds ago
Fall Fun Word Game
by Beetlemess
Investing
9 minutes 9 seconds ago
Name a Classic Toy Game
by Jana - Creativity Editor
Creativity
28 minutes 47 seconds ago
New game
by Beetlemess
History
37 minutes 3 seconds ago
First Letter-Last Letter
by Beetlemess
Attention Deficit Disorder
41 minutes 3 seconds ago
Shopping at Costco Game
by Beetlemess
Sandwiches
41 minutes 57 seconds ago
I Am Back Online
by Nancy Roussy
Stress Management
Today at 12:41 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
3 registered (Rayna - Depression Editor, Terri - Exercise/Yoga Editor, 1 invisible), 120 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.