Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
Sandra Gail, aznovel, N1k0le, mama paa, Ruth Sattler RN
56983 Registered Users
Forum Stats
56983 Members
417 Forums
112490 Topics
794974 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Rosie 66 832
Beetlemess 747
Karm - SW USA Editor 254
Val FictionWrit/RomanceBk 209
Nancy Roussy 186
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 155
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 120
Allyson - USACook/HomeCook 115
Linu 114
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 92
Ad Income Supports Charity
Topic Options
#807955 - 02/26/13 06:50 AM Hearst Castle - California Central Coast
Susan - Meditation Editor Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee

Loc: The Netherlands

Hearst Castle in San Simeon overlooks the California Central Coast, about 40 miles north of San Luis Obispo and about 250 miles south of San Francisco.

Hearst Castle - California Central Coast

Have you taken one of the tours? Tell us about it!

Add Hearst Castle - California Central Coast to Twitter Add Hearst Castle - California Central Coast to Facebook Add Hearst Castle - California Central Coast to MySpace Add Hearst Castle - California Central Coast to Del.icio.us Digg Hearst Castle - California Central Coast Add Hearst Castle - California Central Coast to Yahoo My Web Add Hearst Castle - California Central Coast to Google Bookmarks Add Hearst Castle - California Central Coast to Stumbleupon Add Hearst Castle - California Central Coast to Reddit
#808254 - 02/27/13 01:18 PM Re: Hearst Castle - California Central Coast [Re: Susan - Meditation Editor]
Lori-Dreams Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

My husband took one of those tours. He was fascinated by the history of this place. There are several tours so you have to either invest the time to go through them all or plan subsequent visits.

I myself have not taken a tour but you have just inspired me to do so!

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage

Add Re: Hearst Castle - California Central Coast to Twitter Add Re: Hearst Castle - California Central Coast to Facebook Add Re: Hearst Castle - California Central Coast to MySpace Add Re: Hearst Castle - California Central Coast to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Hearst Castle - California Central Coast Add Re: Hearst Castle - California Central Coast to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Hearst Castle - California Central Coast to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Hearst Castle - California Central Coast to Stumbleupon Add Re: Hearst Castle - California Central Coast to Reddit
#808260 - 02/27/13 01:49 PM Re: Hearst Castle - California Central Coast [Re: Susan - Meditation Editor]
BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee

Yes, it is inspiring - I've taken 2 of the tours in different years so have gotten to see the main tour and the garden tour. I loved them both. The outdoor views are outstanding, too.

Add Re: Hearst Castle - California Central Coast to Twitter Add Re: Hearst Castle - California Central Coast to Facebook Add Re: Hearst Castle - California Central Coast to MySpace Add Re: Hearst Castle - California Central Coast to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Hearst Castle - California Central Coast Add Re: Hearst Castle - California Central Coast to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Hearst Castle - California Central Coast to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Hearst Castle - California Central Coast to Stumbleupon Add Re: Hearst Castle - California Central Coast to Reddit
#841521 - 10/07/13 07:43 PM Re: Hearst Castle - California Central Coast [Re: Susan - Meditation Editor]
SusanMarie1956 Offline

I would love to go there!!! Maybe this time we can get there !!! Susan

#841559 - 10/08/13 03:25 AM Re: Hearst Castle - California Central Coast [Re: Susan - Meditation Editor]
BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee

Hearst Castle is a one of a kind place and fun to tour!

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Tofu in Sandwich Meals
by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches
Sandwiches
1 second ago
Planning Safe Vacation Fun with ADD
by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches
Attention Deficit Disorder
4 minutes 2 seconds ago
Where are you and how is the weather?
by Nancy Roussy
Inspiration
28 minutes 26 seconds ago
What will you do today?
by Nancy Roussy
Inspiration
30 minutes 57 seconds ago
2014 Eating Log
by Nancy Roussy
Low Carb
33 minutes 55 seconds ago
What did you dream about last night?
by Nancy Roussy
Dreams
38 minutes 10 seconds ago
100 days of gratitude
by Lynne - ChristianLiving
Christian Living
Today at 07:44 AM
Low Carb Beer
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Low Carb
Today at 06:34 AM
Word From Last Letter Game
by Rosie 66
Contests & Sweepstakes
Today at 04:40 AM
Replace one word... (new game)
by Rosie 66
Comedy Movies
Today at 04:39 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
2 registered (Connie - ADD/Sandwiches, 1 invisible), 170 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.