Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 29 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 28 29
T
Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
T
No I am definetly not an endorphin junkie. Actually I am going to let up on my workouts a little. I think I'm doing too much weight for my shoulders which are both still recovering from rotator cuff surgery. I've decided to try gentle instead.

I am also going to back off on my knees, which means stick to the exercises like I sent you and no lunges or squats. And then riding my bike, nice and steady.

Oh, I can't forget my yoga. But it is not a workout, it is my quiet time.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
T
Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
T
PS- I'm glad you love your bike. Did you see my article this week on working out on a recumbent bike? Here it is:

Recumbent Bike Fat Burning Workout for Beginners

Koala
Koala
Dear Terri,
About being a Endorphin junkie,was just pulling your leg.
In today's paper a 104 year old chinese man completed another marathon ,he started at 89 years old.
Love your article on the Bike.Is there a way that you can make abook like Lisa in buddhism.It is an E-book.Would be great.Now I have a lot of loose leaves in disorder,

With friendship
Normand/loong

T
Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
T
Loong, I know you were kidding. I am doing another article this week on a different kind of workout for the bike. Be sure to read it.

I am planning an e-book. I'm just not quite there yet.

Take care.

Koala
Koala
Dear Terri,

Did 7 minutes bike,plus hip hopping in the house instead of walking.
loong

T
Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
T
Loong, that is great. When I first started riding my bike it took me awhile to work up to 10 minutes. I bet that hip hopping would have been something to see.

T
Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
T
I think I could just say dito and cover my workout tonight but if you haven't read yesterday then here it is.

I rode the recumbent bike for 30 minutes. I have increased my resistance to level 4 and let my mph drop to between 12-13. Felt good. Next I did my knee exercises followed by 45 minutes of yoga. I finished off with using my Miracle Balls for about 20 minutes. Yeah Miracle Balls!

Got bad news from orthopedic surgeon today. I've injured my right rotator cuff which is just 18 months out from surgery. She suggested that it could be overuse like lifting too heavy a weight, or performing an awkward movement while working out. I am going to rest and watch it for now.

But the other news was a bit scarier. My left rotator cup is only 9 months out from surgery. I went to physical therapy for several months then started working out at home. The shoulder still has no strength. Hasn't improved much from the begining. So, dye injection and MRI this week. She says might have missed part of the tear in the surgery. Won't know anything until next week. So you'll have to wait for the sequel.

Koala
Koala
Dear Terri
This mornind dir 6 minutes bicycle level3,plus about 20 minutes of various exercises.Going well

Have a nice day
loong

T
Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
T
Hello everyone. I took the day off. My shoulders are sore and I just decided to take an allover rest. Plan to ride the bike and do yoga tomorrow.

I'll be glad to workout tomorrow. I actually miss it when I don't workout on one of my scheduled days. Sometimes a short break, even one day, can be motivating.

Good night. TJ

T
Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
T
Good job. Keep it up. I'm proud of you, look how far you have come.

Page 10 of 29 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 28 29

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.