Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
cindimac, Tina Tourist, Indian55, aambroise, PTaylor
57022 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57022 Members
417 Forums
112576 Topics
796042 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Rosie 66 830
Beetlemess 641
Karm - SW USA Editor 355
Nancy Roussy 178
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 134
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 121
Allyson - USACook/HomeCook 121
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 118
Val FictionWrit/RomanceBk 106
Linu 93
Ad Income Supports Charity
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#807088 - 02/21/13 12:01 AM What do you see?
Elleise - Clairvoyance Offline

BellaOnline Editor
Zebra

Loc: IL
"Split a piece of wood..."

So much has happened over this past month and moreso, this past week.

A great deal of which, in part, I'm having difficulty with but could be described as channeling and/or affirmation? Both which seem to be anything but short of a small miracle.

Below is a photo. It took me awhile to take actually. I wanted to make certain...watch it unfold, I guess?

I live quite privately. Currently, in the middle of a preserve. My counsel is a lake. A backyard or den - a family of deer have decided to call home and a bunch of other four legged creatures.

I'm taking to heart, 'You can't fool Mother Nature.'

It took awhile to figure how to size and load. Learning for me, another story altogether...

Anywho...What do you see? Looking closely.

The question is meant to take a more perspective journey, myself included, lol, and believe me I've been on plenty! wink

Add What do you see? to Twitter Add What do you see? to Facebook Add What do you see? to MySpace Add What do you see? to Del.icio.us Digg What do you see? Add What do you see? to Yahoo My Web Add What do you see? to Google Bookmarks Add What do you see? to Stumbleupon Add What do you see? to Reddit
#807093 - 02/21/13 01:40 AM Re: What do you see? [Re: Elleise - Clairvoyance]
jenniechan Offline
Gecko

I think, there is something written in that piece of wood in some other language.

Add Re: What do you see? to Twitter Add Re: What do you see? to Facebook Add Re: What do you see? to MySpace Add Re: What do you see? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: What do you see? Add Re: What do you see? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: What do you see? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: What do you see? to Stumbleupon Add Re: What do you see? to Reddit
#807318 - 02/22/13 12:08 AM Re: What do you see? [Re: jenniechan]

BellaOnline Editor
Zebra

Originally Posted By: jenniechan
I think, there is something written in that piece of wood in some other language.

Very cool! smile

I hadn't expected this actually...you're right.

Anything else?

Add Re: What do you see? to Twitter Add Re: What do you see? to Facebook Add Re: What do you see? to MySpace Add Re: What do you see? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: What do you see? Add Re: What do you see? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: What do you see? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: What do you see? to Stumbleupon Add Re: What do you see? to Reddit
#807321 - 02/22/13 01:32 AM Re: What do you see? [Re: Elleise - Clairvoyance]
Yvonnie-Inspired Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

Loc: Illinois, US
It's Harry Potter! LOL!

I see a face.

But my first reaction was a tree and two spirits (the rocks) standing on either side of it. A comet, overhead of the one spirit/person and a stream behind that same being. Make a choice to move forward toward the other being or stay in nature. Like one of those moments where we have to make a choice between a loved one and the gift we have been given.

#807749 - 02/25/13 01:55 AM Re: What do you see? [Re: Elleise - Clairvoyance]
jenniechan Offline
Gecko

Hey Elleise, Have you found the meaning of that word?

#809345 - 03/04/13 08:34 AM Re: What do you see? [Re: Yvonnie-Inspired]

BellaOnline Editor
Zebra

Yvonnie,

I have to post a photo. Uncanny actually. But it's really quite insightful and had me thinking back to your post. The more I'm here, specifically, in this vortex, lol, I guess you'd call it, it's more and more evident, everything, every action, each of us and our surroundings are simultaneously connected. Time is irrelevant.

I have to upload the camera shots and I'll post. Thanks!

#809356 - 03/04/13 09:02 AM Re: What do you see? [Re: Elleise - Clairvoyance]
Maggie25 Offline

Loc: West Australia
A uterus with the cervix and vaginal passage attached, plus three lost eggs due to messed up fallopian tubes. Someone became infertile! Margaret ps:Upon further study I see a forth roundish item in the top right hand corner (facing my computer screen). I choose to ignore it, as my first impression is the correct one!

Edited by Maggie25 (03/04/13 09:06 AM)

#809364 - 03/04/13 09:33 AM Re: What do you see? [Re: Maggie25]

BellaOnline Editor
Zebra

First impressions usually are. I find when I second guess myself, the reading I get becomes more and more abstract.

It's interesting the things people see in the photo or anything really that brings something to mind.

The messages almost always have significant meaning.

#809378 - 03/04/13 10:17 AM Re: What do you see? [Re: Elleise - Clairvoyance]
Maggie25 Offline

Loc: West Australia
Actually for me I guess the picture does have meaning. I had a full hysterectomy followed by an Oophorectomy in my late thirties. Before that though I was plenty fertile. I fell pregnant at the drop of a hat, birthing the three daugthters that I knew I would have. They are all grown up with daughters of their own, and flew the coup long ago. Margaret

#809473 - 03/04/13 01:18 PM Re: What do you see? [Re: Elleise - Clairvoyance]
Yvonnie-Inspired Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

Loc: Illinois, US
Looking forward to it Elleise.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
SVG Cut File Design of Top Hat
by Digital Art and Animation
Digital Art and Design
5 minutes 39 seconds ago
Drop Zones and Transitions in Motion 5
Flash and Animation
9 minutes 21 seconds ago
Working on Book Covers
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Fiction Writing
11 minutes 47 seconds ago
Add Static Text To Craft Product Trailer Template
Flash and Animation
21 minutes 48 seconds ago
Divination Methods
by Ro Longstreet-Wicca
Wicca
23 minutes 9 seconds ago
Most common deck?
by Ro Longstreet-Wicca
Tarot
Yesterday at 11:37 PM
How to wear a necklace
by kangtuo
Fashion Jewelry
Yesterday at 11:31 PM
Fashion through the ages
by kangtuo
Hispanic Culture
Yesterday at 11:27 PM
What kind of formal accessories does women prefer?
by kangtuo
Women's Fashion
Yesterday at 11:12 PM
Word From Last Letter Game
by Allyson - USACook/HomeCook
Contests & Sweepstakes
Yesterday at 10:41 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 167 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.