Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 35 of 72 1 2 33 34 35 36 37 71 72
LesS13 #815214 04/06/13 09:01 AM
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Originally Posted By: edwardd1
Generally speaking, MIRACLES of any nature are not part of the belief system of agnostics and atheists. As of today, 4/6/2013 @1PM EDT, BellaOnline has 150 official site vacancies (approximately 36% of all the, I believe to be, 410) sites)-the highest total that I have seen since I have been following that data. A stated one year goal of ownership has been to have less than 60 vacancies. Since a MIRACLE should not be anticipated to attain that goal, perhaps different strategies in 'volunteer' recruitment, benefits, training follow-up and maintenance should be developed and implemented/enforced. You see, much more than a MIRACLE is required! Also, much more than just 'wishin and hopin'! Was Dusty Springfield an A/A?

Free Will and ' Follow The Money '.

The ' system ' has everyone so beaten down and stripped of time just to survive on ' funny money ' electronically created fiat money that is only worth the good will trust and faith of people and the paper it is printed upon.

Please take the time to watch this video and RSVP:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPWH5TlbloU

From my understanding Lisa Shea has set-up this site limiting commercials to charities.

A Miracle is simply a scientifcally spiritual natural law that only few have mastered like levitation.

In other words a natual law that material science has not been able to grasp.

Dusty Springfield.

Ah... The most beautiful gay person in the whole wide world.

God, I Love That Woman !!!

However, you do have some very practical suggestions to management on how to expand and retain.

-- Burt B.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
LesS13 #815218 04/06/13 09:12 AM
D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
edwardd1.......the reason that many of the Mexico articles are unavailable, including the one you chose to view, is because the editor who wrote them resigned, and he chose to have his work removed from BellaOnline. It was his right to do so, but the people who are responsible for maintaining the site should be doing something more permanent to remove the titles of these articles. Sorry about that!

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
Spirituality Forum Moderator
Burt B. #815219 04/06/13 09:23 AM
D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
Dusty sure left some popular songs in her wake. What a voice she had.....and what class.

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
Spirituality Forum Moderator
Shark
Shark
Hi Burt, BLESS YOU (in a non-religious but most appreciative manner)! Your link, THANKS, was the first cartoon that I have watched in over 40 years (the last being an episode of 'Mr. Peobody and Sherman' and it was wicked witty and insightful as indeed 'after all this is America.' I also really enjoyed your DOG comment a while ago. I am of the belief that miracles are in the minds of the beholder. As for that precious Ms. Springfield, 'You don't have to say you love me Just be close at hand. You don't have to stay forever I will understand. Believe me, believe me.'

Last edited by edwardd1; 04/06/13 09:55 AM.
Shark
Shark
Thanks Debbie for your confirming information and support about the TITLES of articles that have been requested to be removed by the editor. The perplexing thing was that the article in question had appeared on the A/A site but was given a Mexico site reference number. Dusty your talent, songs, graciousness and class will always be with us even though you may have (re)turned to dust!

Last edited by edwardd1; 04/06/13 10:28 AM.
LesS13 #815228 04/06/13 10:17 AM
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Hi Burt,

BLESS YOU (in a non-religious but most appreciative manner)!
Your link, THANKS, was the first cartoon that I have watched in over 40 years (the last being an episode of 'Mr. Peobody and Sherman' and it was wicked witty and insightful as indeed 'after all this is America.' I also really enjoyed your DOG comment a while ago. I am of the belief that miracles are in the minds of the beholder. As for that precious Ms. Springfield, 'You don't have to say you love me
Just be close at hand.
You don't have to stay forever
I will understand.
Believe me, believe me.'

Hi edwardd1,

I'm very pleased that I was able to brighten your day.

However, I give credit to a someone, a something much greater than myself -- but that's just me.

If you have read any C.S. Lewis, he came to the conclusion that < paraphrased > , " Either this Jesus Christ guy was an expert on mass-hypnosis, or the stuff written actually happened.

In many ways, I really don't like the fact that I believe in God -- It really caused me a lot of unnecessary suffering in this life. And, I think the whole she-bang < religion > is kinda stupid and deadly when misused.

However, I've been locked up several times in jail and insane asylums so I really don't have much left. That’s why I grasp for straws from the invisible side of life.

I don't know why it is, but we are built and meant to serve eachother and make eachother happy.

I always thought that was kind of stupid too... because most times the people you love and serve end up kicking you in the teeth.

That's why I hang out here.

Cheers,

Burt B.

LesS13 #815237 04/06/13 10:49 AM
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Thanks Debbie for your confirming information and support about the TITLES of articles that have been requested to be removed by the editor. The perplexing thing was that the article in question had appeared on the A/A site but was given a Mexico site reference number. Dusty your talent, songs, graciousness and class will always be with us even though you may have returned to dust!

" Ashes to ashes, dust to dust, I'm sure glad that poor sucker done gone away from us " !

-- Redd Foxx

" Ashes to ashes, dust to dust was never spoken of by the soul "

-- Elizabeth Clare Prophet

Who the hell knows ?

My Beloved Connie says, " There are no atheists in hell, after they get there, they believe, they believe " !!

That's a little too fundamentalistic for me..

I feel and know < gnosis > in my heart of hearts that hell is what we ourselves have created for ourselves and others and what we ourselves must un-create or stew in !!!

Kinda sucks..

Yes, you Burt, you yourself created your own suffering, and you have experienced your own suffering that you have inflicted upon others... yes, you Burt.

Now, that’s major messed up.

For 400 years -- and more -- western civilization -- and their western idea of church and religion -- refuses to take that kind of personal responsibility.

I don’t either.

“ Just call me irresponsible “ sang ‘ole Blue Eyes and the girls went crazy !

Yeah, whatever...

Time, toil, suffering, sorrow and misery has taught me that the universe is not stupid and it is not in-just.

Just the opposite, it is very exacting.

Yeah, well I should be dead 3 times over.

But, I’m still here.

I don’t like this planet.

I think me being here with everyone else here is stupid.

I want to try and get off of this mudball and get to another place, but I can only do that through spiritual means and not rocketry or suicide.

Yeah... prison planet I have heard it said.

But, there are reasons for everything.

And, if I can just find a few that resonate in my heart, I will be satisfied.

-- Burt B.
Now I have to go through the stupid and burdensome task of feeding myself.
That’s stupid too... but, that’s another story.

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
We are all lab rats and test tubes in someone else's lab.

Money is God.

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Dog is Yenom

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Or, would that be:

Dog is Yen - OM ?

Page 35 of 72 1 2 33 34 35 36 37 71 72

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.