Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
KaylaWa, Marie Stroman, azirajewels, Chrissy Brady-Smith, Emma Lomax
57461 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57461 Members
417 Forums
113590 Topics
806674 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 07:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
"Rosie" 417
Nancy Roussy 225
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 123
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 63
Jana - Creativity Editor 56
Mona - Astronomy 54
Beetlemess 49
Sandra Investing/HFinance 48
Susan - Meditation Editor 40
mary-tea1 20
Ad Income Supports Charity
Page 8 of 15 < 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 >
Topic Options
#807702 - 02/24/13 02:42 PM Re: Positive Psychology - How Happy Are You? [Re: Dr. Hershey-MH]
loongdragon Offline
Koala

Loc: Mont Tremblant,quebec Can
To all or none,
In my case ,be it a sunday or thursday has no meaning whatsoever.
As all other days,my day was ,researching Buddhism,learning about it,have exchanges sometimes with someone that is walking a spiritual path.I have no time for chit chat,it bores me.

loongdragon
learner

Add Re: Positive Psychology - How Happy Are You? to Twitter Add Re: Positive Psychology - How Happy Are You? to Facebook Add Re: Positive Psychology - How Happy Are You? to MySpace Add Re: Positive Psychology - How Happy Are You? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Positive Psychology - How Happy Are You? Add Re: Positive Psychology - How Happy Are You? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Positive Psychology - How Happy Are You? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Positive Psychology - How Happy Are You? to Stumbleupon Add Re: Positive Psychology - How Happy Are You? to Reddit
#807715 - 02/24/13 03:40 PM Re: Positive Psychology - How Happy Are You? [Re: loongdragon]
Burt B. Offline
Chipmunk

Originally Posted By: loongdragon
To all or none,
In my case ,be it a sunday or thursday has no meaning whatsoever.
As all other days,my day was ,researching Buddhism,learning about it,have exchanges sometimes with someone that is walking a spiritual path.I have no time for chit chat,it bores me.

loongdragon
learner

I think he meant that if you are not seeking a spiritual path, he doesn't want to waste time on mundane subjects.

I feel the same way.

If you're not talking about something that is going to get me closer to God, then it's a waste.

Add Re: Positive Psychology - How Happy Are You? to Twitter Add Re: Positive Psychology - How Happy Are You? to Facebook Add Re: Positive Psychology - How Happy Are You? to MySpace Add Re: Positive Psychology - How Happy Are You? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Positive Psychology - How Happy Are You? Add Re: Positive Psychology - How Happy Are You? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Positive Psychology - How Happy Are You? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Positive Psychology - How Happy Are You? to Stumbleupon Add Re: Positive Psychology - How Happy Are You? to Reddit
#807717 - 02/24/13 03:48 PM Re: Positive Psychology - How Happy Are You? [Re: Dr. Hershey-MH]
Lori-Dreams Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

I guess it depends upon what one thinks will get him closer to God.

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage

#807719 - 02/24/13 04:22 PM Re: Positive Psychology - How Happy Are You? [Re: Lori-Dreams]
Burt B. Offline
Chipmunk

Originally Posted By: Lori-Dreams
I guess it depends upon what one thinks will get him closer to God.

It also depends if that is one of your goals to start with.

Many people could care less about getting close to God.

And, it seems that the ones who want to are in for one heck of a roller coaster ride !

-- Burt B.

#807720 - 02/24/13 04:24 PM Re: Positive Psychology - How Happy Are You? [Re: Dr. Hershey-MH]
Lori-Dreams Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

So true on all counts!

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor

#807861 - 02/25/13 07:56 AM Re: Positive Psychology - How Happy Are You? [Re: Dr. Hershey-MH]
Dr. Hershey-MH Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Shark

The emotional excitement/happiness and physical good health of my 13 1/2 year old dog....
This makes me happy!

What is happy in your day?
Mental Health Facebook Page

#807862 - 02/25/13 07:56 AM Re: Positive Psychology - How Happy Are You? [Re: Lori-Dreams]
Burt B. Offline
Chipmunk

Originally Posted By: Lori-Dreams
So true on all counts!

Yeah, I supposed I deserved that: ' on all counts '.

Hehe smile

-- Burt B.

#807866 - 02/25/13 08:08 AM Re: Positive Psychology - How Happy Are You? [Re: Dr. Hershey-MH]
Lori-Dreams Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

Today, I am happy to have FOCUS. Getting quite a lot done early. smile

I am on FIRE! WOO HOO!

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor

#807957 - 02/26/13 05:02 AM Re: Positive Psychology - How Happy Are You? [Re: Dr. Hershey-MH]
Dr. Hershey-MH Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Shark

I love those kind of days Lori! You go!!!

A quote for the day....

"These days, in our materialistic culture, many people are led to believe that money is the ultimate source of happiness. Consequently, when they don’t have enough of it they feel let down. Therefore, it is important to let people know that they have the source of contentment and happiness within themselves, and that it is related to nurturing our natural inner values."
~Dalai Lama
Mental Health Facebook Page

#808004 - 02/26/13 07:14 AM Re: Positive Psychology - How Happy Are You? [Re: Dr. Hershey-MH]
Lori-Dreams Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

It's amazing to learn that everything we need is to be found within.

It's empowering and liberating. And gratifying.

Today, I am happy to work on my eBook and read some library books. I'm also excited because Jilly (Frugal Living editor) and I made plans to meet on Monday. I love it when she's in California. smile

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor

Page 8 of 15 < 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 >

Moderator:  Dr J Webb - Mental Health 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Warm and Cozy Holiday Muffins
by Allyson - USACook/HomeCook
Home Cooking
Today at 07:42 PM
What's Your Favorite Yoga Pose
by Terri - Exercise/Yoga Editor
Yoga
Today at 06:57 PM
Burn More Fat While Exercising
by Terri - Exercise/Yoga Editor
Exercise
Today at 06:39 PM
Lisa's Daily 10pm EST / 8pm MST Meditation
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Meditation
Today at 05:55 PM
Easy and Inexpensive Gift Ideas
by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches
Creativity
Today at 05:25 PM
Change a letter game - 6 letter edition
Inspiration
Today at 05:22 PM
National Geographic Photo Contest
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Photography
Today at 05:14 PM
Parents Need to Teach Animal Awareness
Animal Life
Today at 05:12 PM
Low Stress Holiday Guide for ADD
Attention Deficit Disorder
Today at 04:27 PM
Attention Deficit Disorder and Pet Ownership
Attention Deficit Disorder
Today at 03:23 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
0 registered (), 67 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.