Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
madhvi, daves101, debbiebbb, Anne_0921, Ebnul Karim Benzima
56592 Registered Users
Forum Stats
56592 Members
417 Forums
111505 Topics
786393 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Beetlemess 274
Nancy Roussy 173
Rosie 66 154
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 130
loongdragon 109
James Andrew 108
Lestie4containergardens 73
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 71
Jilly 57
Susan - Meditation Editor 53
Ad Income Supports Charity
Topic Options
#806931 - 02/20/13 11:44 AM Faith and the Spirit - Article
Debbie-SpiritualityEditor Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant

We don’t need physical proof to have faith, because we have confidence in what we believe to be true.

Faith and the Spirit

Please read my latest article on the Spirituality site. Your feedback is always welcome!

Add Faith and the Spirit - Article to Twitter Add Faith and the Spirit - Article to Facebook Add Faith and the Spirit - Article to MySpace Add Faith and the Spirit - Article to Del.icio.us Digg Faith and the Spirit - Article Add Faith and the Spirit - Article to Yahoo My Web Add Faith and the Spirit - Article to Google Bookmarks Add Faith and the Spirit - Article to Stumbleupon Add Faith and the Spirit - Article to Reddit
#807070 - 02/20/13 07:44 PM Re: Faith and the Spirit - Article [Re: Debbie-SpiritualityEditor]
ancientflaxman Offline
Parakeet

Loc: in the middle of Minnesota
Excellent article Debbie !!!

Add Re: Faith and the Spirit - Article to Twitter Add Re: Faith and the Spirit - Article to Facebook Add Re: Faith and the Spirit - Article to MySpace Add Re: Faith and the Spirit - Article to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Faith and the Spirit - Article Add Re: Faith and the Spirit - Article to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Faith and the Spirit - Article to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Faith and the Spirit - Article to Stumbleupon Add Re: Faith and the Spirit - Article to Reddit
#807086 - 02/20/13 11:55 PM Re: Faith and the Spirit - Article [Re: ancientflaxman]
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant

Thank you for reading my article, Dave. I am glad you liked it!

Add Re: Faith and the Spirit - Article to Twitter Add Re: Faith and the Spirit - Article to Facebook Add Re: Faith and the Spirit - Article to MySpace Add Re: Faith and the Spirit - Article to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Faith and the Spirit - Article Add Re: Faith and the Spirit - Article to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Faith and the Spirit - Article to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Faith and the Spirit - Article to Stumbleupon Add Re: Faith and the Spirit - Article to Reddit
#807092 - 02/21/13 01:14 AM Re: Faith and the Spirit - Article [Re: Debbie-SpiritualityEditor]
jenniechan Offline
Gecko

Faith in the Spirit, beautiful article and very well-written by you. Faith is a big word. We have faith in others. We believe that they will be there with us in our good time as well as in bad also. We have faith that we can do it. Thanks Debbie for this article.

#807140 - 02/21/13 10:25 AM Re: Faith and the Spirit - Article [Re: jenniechan]
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant

Thank you, Jennie. I am happy you enjoyed my article.

#807296 - 02/21/13 05:21 PM Re: Faith and the Spirit - Article [Re: Debbie-SpiritualityEditor]
Burt B. Offline
Chipmunk

Pretty honest and straight-forward article.

The kind of stuff we need to keep moving forward regardless of the circumstances.

Well Done and much appreciated !

-- Burt B.

#807551 - 02/22/13 10:18 PM Re: Faith and the Spirit - Article [Re: Burt B.]
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant

Thank you very much, Burt!

#807590 - 02/23/13 02:06 PM Re: Faith and the Spirit - Article [Re: Debbie-SpiritualityEditor]
Burt B. Offline
Chipmunk

You're Welcome smile

Keep pushin' on...

Your writing is healing you.

And that is what all of us need, is healing and wholeness.

Love, Peace, Beauty and Joy

#807636 - 02/24/13 08:56 AM Re: Faith and the Spirit - Article [Re: Burt B.]
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant

Yes, Burt.....healing and wholeness. We all do need it.

I have come to realize that except for my feelings for my deceased love, my emotions for most everything else are pretty flat. I am numb. I don't feel much of anything these days. With time and healing I hope I can find joy again.

Thank you for your kind words, my brother.

P.S. I love your kitty pic!

#807651 - 02/24/13 12:37 PM Re: Faith and the Spirit - Article [Re: Debbie-SpiritualityEditor]
Burt B. Offline
Chipmunk

Pretty Kitty !! smile !!!

Moderator:  Debbie-SpiritualityEditor 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Walking Off Belly Fat
by CarlaCano-Walking Editor
Walking
Lower Your Investing Expectations
by Sandra - Investing
Investing
Invest your money in right way
by Sandra - Investing
Investing
Last Minute Artwork
by Sandra - Investing
Photography
Setting Putting it all Together
by Bluedolphin - Nonfiction
Nonfiction Writing
03:17 PM
What Happens During Polysomnography?
by Jori-ND Editor
Neuromuscular Diseases
03:06 PM
What Yoga did you Do Today?
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Yoga
02:05 PM
Example of true human nature...
by Cheryll - Bahá'í Life
Baha'i Faith
01:51 PM
De-Tethering from the Internet
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Low Carb
01:48 PM
Haunted Book House in St. Louis
by Kathryn - Short Stories
Paranormal
01:37 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
5 registered (Deb - Animal Life, Izeigo, Cinzia - Italian Food, CarlaCano-Walking Editor, 1 invisible), 146 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.