Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
KaylaWa, Marie Stroman, azirajewels, Chrissy Brady-Smith, Emma Lomax
57461 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57461 Members
417 Forums
113590 Topics
806672 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 07:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
"Rosie" 417
Nancy Roussy 226
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 123
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 63
Jana - Creativity Editor 56
Mona - Astronomy 54
Beetlemess 49
Sandra Investing/HFinance 48
Susan - Meditation Editor 40
mary-tea1 21
Ad Income Supports Charity
Topic Options
#803859 - 01/31/13 06:32 PM Y&R: Steve Burton / Jason Morgan
M o e Offline
Tiger

Loc: Ontario, Canada
I am so PO'd that Steve Burton is now on the Y&R. I would rather he stayed out of soapies altogether. I don't care if he has done Jason Morgan for 25 years and needed a change -- I hate the storylines now and the show is really nothing without him. And I don't want to watch Y&R to see him -- I rather he made movies.
Latest Favorite Things Blog
* Wool Pea Coat Review
Latest Squidoo Lens
* Plus Size Active Wear

Add Y&R: Steve Burton / Jason Morgan to Twitter Add Y&R: Steve Burton / Jason Morgan to Facebook Add Y&R: Steve Burton / Jason Morgan to MySpace Add Y&R: Steve Burton / Jason Morgan to Del.icio.us Digg Y&R: Steve Burton / Jason Morgan Add Y&R: Steve Burton / Jason Morgan to Yahoo My Web Add Y&R: Steve Burton / Jason Morgan to Google Bookmarks Add Y&R: Steve Burton / Jason Morgan to Stumbleupon Add Y&R: Steve Burton / Jason Morgan to Reddit
#805464 - 02/10/13 10:35 AM Re: Y&R: Steve Burton / Jason Morgan [Re: M o e]
Vi - Blogs/Small Office Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

Loc: Pennsylvania
I like it when an actor expands their body of work as opposed to sticking to one thing. I think moving from one soap to another is fine, but if you want a change, a soap is a soap.

I think Jonathan Jackson does well for himself when he acts in the movies and in Primetime TV. I noticed a lot of soap actors have been in Primetime recently.

If you are a GH fan have you heard about Maurice Benard making a movie with his wife Paula? It is called The Ghost and The Whale and sounds great. They just started filming in Bodega Bay where The Birds was made.

Now writing at BloggingTips.com & Soaps.com. For updates visit videsantis.WritelyApplied.com.

"Energy rightly applied and directed will accomplish anything" ~ Nellie Bly

Add Re: Y&R: Steve Burton / Jason Morgan to Twitter Add Re: Y&R: Steve Burton / Jason Morgan to Facebook Add Re: Y&R: Steve Burton / Jason Morgan to MySpace Add Re: Y&R: Steve Burton / Jason Morgan to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Y&R: Steve Burton / Jason Morgan Add Re: Y&R: Steve Burton / Jason Morgan to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Y&R: Steve Burton / Jason Morgan to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Y&R: Steve Burton / Jason Morgan to Stumbleupon Add Re: Y&R: Steve Burton / Jason Morgan to Reddit
#805650 - 02/11/13 09:00 PM Re: Y&R: Steve Burton / Jason Morgan [Re: M o e]
M o e Offline
Tiger

I think it is fine for actors to do other things but they have really overcompensated for him leaving with all the storylines.

JJ has done well for himself. I love seeing GH actors in primetime too. I saw Alexis a few weeks ago as a lawyer, I think it was on the Mentalist, can't remember.

Have not heard of Maurice's movie. Thanks.
* Wool Pea Coat Review
Latest Squidoo Lens
* Plus Size Active Wear

Add Re: Y&R: Steve Burton / Jason Morgan to Twitter Add Re: Y&R: Steve Burton / Jason Morgan to Facebook Add Re: Y&R: Steve Burton / Jason Morgan to MySpace Add Re: Y&R: Steve Burton / Jason Morgan to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Y&R: Steve Burton / Jason Morgan Add Re: Y&R: Steve Burton / Jason Morgan to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Y&R: Steve Burton / Jason Morgan to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Y&R: Steve Burton / Jason Morgan to Stumbleupon Add Re: Y&R: Steve Burton / Jason Morgan to Reddit
#807625 - 02/23/13 09:31 PM Re: Y&R: Steve Burton / Jason Morgan [Re: M o e]
Vi - Blogs/Small Office Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

Loc: Pennsylvania
Not sure if you watch the Y&R Moe but I saw last week (only some snippets), that SB's character was in a car accident with a head injury. A mild, but I was like, they really aren't going to go there are they after the storyline of brain-injured Jason.

I was pleased to see him acting not as a mobster. He is starting to seem more relaxed and fitting in this character.

Now writing at BloggingTips.com & Soaps.com. For updates visit videsantis.WritelyApplied.com.

"Energy rightly applied and directed will accomplish anything" ~ Nellie Bly

#808120 - 02/26/13 04:29 PM Re: Y&R: Steve Burton / Jason Morgan [Re: M o e]
M o e Offline
Tiger

No, I don't watch Y&R, haven't for years. I got tired of the relationship switches back and forth. I was going to watch a few episodes to see SB but never got around to it. That would have been hilarious if they wrote in a head injury. Just a matter of time before he becomes a mobster again. laugh
* Wool Pea Coat Review
Latest Squidoo Lens
* Plus Size Active Wear

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
What's Your Favorite Yoga Pose
by Terri - Exercise/Yoga Editor
Yoga
2 seconds ago
Burn More Fat While Exercising
by Terri - Exercise/Yoga Editor
Exercise
18 minutes 25 seconds ago
Lisa's Daily 10pm EST / 8pm MST Meditation
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Meditation
Today at 05:55 PM
Easy and Inexpensive Gift Ideas
by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches
Creativity
Today at 05:25 PM
Change a letter game - 6 letter edition
Inspiration
Today at 05:22 PM
Warm and Cozy Holiday Muffins
Home Cooking
Today at 05:18 PM
National Geographic Photo Contest
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Photography
Today at 05:14 PM
Parents Need to Teach Animal Awareness
Animal Life
Today at 05:12 PM
Low Stress Holiday Guide for ADD
Attention Deficit Disorder
Today at 04:27 PM
Attention Deficit Disorder and Pet Ownership
Attention Deficit Disorder
Today at 03:23 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
0 registered (), 109 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.