Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
ladybug1, Maria‚ô•, iris896565, Berniceb, jazmine
57482 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57482 Members
417 Forums
113642 Topics
807041 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 07:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
"Rosie" 460
Nancy Roussy 213
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 124
Mona - Astronomy 58
Jana - Creativity Editor 53
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 52
Beetlemess 40
Susan - Meditation Editor 37
Sandra Investing/HFinance 36
mary-tea1 17
Ad Income Supports Charity
Page 181 of 240 < 1 2 ... 179 180 181 182 183 ... 239 240 >
Topic Options
#807552 - 02/22/13 05:29 PM Re: The Goddess [Re: ancientflaxman]
Debbie-SpiritualityEditor Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant

Dave.....here I thought that the fun was just beginning! I hate to see you back off at all, because it seems that your posts provide a good catalyst to get my brain going. I do enjoy our discussions here.

As much as there are over 400 members that subscribe to the Spirituality newsletter I put out, very few choose to post on the Spirituality forum, which is a shame. The last thing I want to do here is talk to myself! Seems that the regulars who used to post here are busy with other things. Thank goodness for Burt!

You must do what is best for you. Just know that I appreciate all that you contribute here and I hope you will chime in now and then. Peace and love to you, dear Brother.

Add Re: The Goddess to Twitter Add Re: The Goddess to Facebook Add Re: The Goddess to MySpace Add Re: The Goddess to Del.icio.us Digg Re: The Goddess Add Re: The Goddess to Yahoo My Web Add Re: The Goddess to Google Bookmarks Add Re: The Goddess to Stumbleupon Add Re: The Goddess to Reddit
#807575 - 02/23/13 06:03 AM Re: The Goddess [Re: Linda, Philosophy Editor]
ancientflaxman Offline
Parakeet

Loc: in the middle of Minnesota
Debbie, I am certainly not the only one with good spiritual insight on here. While I was growing I came to kinda resent my teachers as I thought that they were too rigid. That was simply because I was too "give a krapp" in my reasoning and attitude. Later I found that they possessed the ultimate expression of freedom and love. We don't know what we have until we either find it or loose it.

I am not leaving, just kinda observing but I know that all of us are leaders and need to input some great things on here for the benefit of all the rest of us.

You guys already know where I stand. Maybe you guys can give us some more "space" to stand in. If we don't all grow here what is the point????

As for me, She and J.C. are my guides and most gracious nurturers yet always prompting me to advance in my own path. Truly they are the "Wind beneath my wings." Where will we search to find love like that???? I have not found better sources and trust me in the fact that I have done my homework!!!!!!!!!!

That is just my situation and one size may not fit all !!!

Carry on guys !! Blessed Be

Add Re: The Goddess to Twitter Add Re: The Goddess to Facebook Add Re: The Goddess to MySpace Add Re: The Goddess to Del.icio.us Digg Re: The Goddess Add Re: The Goddess to Yahoo My Web Add Re: The Goddess to Google Bookmarks Add Re: The Goddess to Stumbleupon Add Re: The Goddess to Reddit
#807593 - 02/23/13 09:39 AM Re: The Goddess [Re: Debbie-SpiritualityEditor]
Burt B. Offline
Chipmunk

Originally Posted By: Debbie-SpiritualityEditor
The last thing I want to do here is talk to myself! Seems that the regulars who used to post here are busy with other things. Thank goodness for Burt!

Hmmm...

All things, peoples, spirit and Energy In Motion <emotion> seems to ebb and flow in sine waves, cycles, wind water and waves:

#807637 - 02/24/13 04:22 AM Re: The Goddess [Re: ancientflaxman]
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant

Dave.....I know you are not leaving. Please take all the space you need.

I too need time to grow in my path, and that means I may have to step down here at some point. I have a lot going on that requires my time at the moment, which does not leave me enough time for personal things that need attending to. I am trying to get through some books I promised to review on BellaOnline that were sent to me by various authors, but after that I have to decide if I can still fulfill my commitment here. I will still post here regardless of my decision, but right now I am a bit overwhelmed and still mulling things over.

I too look to Jesus, God if you will, and the Mother for guidance and support. They have not failed me. Blessed Be.

#807638 - 02/24/13 04:24 AM Re: The Goddess [Re: Burt B.]
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant

Burt.....great point you made, and a wonderful picture to illustrate. Thanks for sharing.

#807685 - 02/24/13 12:31 PM Re: The Goddess [Re: Linda, Philosophy Editor]
ancientflaxman Offline
Parakeet

Loc: in the middle of Minnesota
Debbie, My dad was a sort of half baked philosopher yet a very good businessman. He once told me," If people aren't buyin the bill of goods that we're sellin then we need to take our wares elsewhere."

If few or none are contributing on this site then maybe the timing has passed for its effectiveness. It could just be that maybe we need to let it die????? You certainly give a lot of yourself on here as do I but maybe we are just doing so in vain.

I just came from a discussion with some GREAT folks in a larger Minnesota city with people from all walks of life. Some were religious, professors, metaphysicians, doctors, and some simple yet very interesting and diverse folks. Man did we get OUT THERE and had a BLAST!!!!!! I will be out and about to discover more of different cultures and people as there I find my stimulation and inspiration. Each and every day I see a greater "gold" as I call it, within everybody whether it be unrefined or purer in self-visualization.

As you say Deb, not much going on here except the rent.

Debbie, you have a real "calling" as I call it, on your life to discover and share some very fine quality inner spiritual stuff. You should write as anything that you do will be well read. Your background will touch many people that have suffered in life and have triumphed. I would be glad to read anything that you write!!! Blessings to all on here and keep looking for the gold that is within!! It is unfathomable and mystical beyond mans limitations !!! Blessed Be Her name and all that is Hers.,,,,, dave

#807691 - 02/24/13 12:57 PM Re: The Goddess [Re: Linda, Philosophy Editor]
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee

Loc: Kansas USA
Debbie, I hope that you can find a way to keep up the great work in the Spirituality Site. I know that I don't post a lot, but what you write really speaks to me. I'm sure that it speaks to others, too.

I know that it can be frustrating to post and feel like you are speaking to an empty room, since you have so few replies. It's like that in my forums, too. Yet, the Sandwiches Name Game has had over 300,000 views since it has been running. I can count on the fingers of both hands the folks that have posted sandwich ideas, and you are one of the most loyal players! Yet, over 300,000 views have occurred. That's amazing!

Thanks for all of your posts.
Avatar: There is Hope~Even when conditions are harsh, hope can bloom.

Here is a link to my EBook.
Building School Success with ADD EBook Link

#807693 - 02/24/13 01:01 PM Re: The Goddess [Re: Linda, Philosophy Editor]
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee

Loc: Kansas USA
Debbie, your thread, The Goddess, has had over 1 million views. Holy smokes! You have touched a lot of lives.
Avatar: There is Hope~Even when conditions are harsh, hope can bloom.

Here is a link to my EBook.
Building School Success with ADD EBook Link

#807738 - 02/24/13 06:01 PM Re: The Goddess [Re: ancientflaxman]
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant

Dave......maybe I will write a book some day. You just never know.

I too am fascinated with people. I like learning about what makes them tick. I learn a lot from others.

Blessings to you too, dear Brother.

#807742 - 02/24/13 06:10 PM Re: The Goddess [Re: Connie - ADD/Sandwiches]
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant

Connie......thank you for your kind words. I always enjoy your posts and chatting with you. I am happy that my articles make sense and mean something to you, and hopefully to others too.

I can't take all the credit for over a million views on this thread because it was started in 2006. I have only been editor here for a year, but it is amazing to me too how many views the Goddess thread has had. It is truly a place to share some unique views and "unload" if you will. It has played many roles.....friendship, support, enlightenment, security, and more. It is indeed quite the responsibility to moderate such a sensitive forum.

Thanks again for posting, Connie. See you on the Sandwich forum!

Page 181 of 240 < 1 2 ... 179 180 181 182 183 ... 239 240 >

Moderator:  Debbie-SpiritualityEditor 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Soup du jour
by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches
Sandwiches
Today at 06:20 AM
post pictures
by ladybug1
Candlemaking
Today at 06:14 AM
Running the race
by Lynne - ChristianLiving
Christian Living
Today at 06:00 AM
New to forum and need help
by ladybug1
Candlemaking
Today at 05:59 AM
wanting to start making candles!
by ladybug1
Candlemaking
Today at 05:54 AM
Complications of Hysterectomy
by Dr. Denise- Gynecology
Gynecology
Today at 05:52 AM
Better Nutrition Helps ADD
Attention Deficit Disorder
Today at 05:51 AM
The Gifts of ADD
Attention Deficit Disorder
Today at 05:48 AM
Difficult Times - How Do You React and Cope?
by Susan - Meditation Editor
Spirituality
Today at 02:33 AM
Holiday Greetings written in galaxies
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Today at 01:43 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
0 registered (), 94 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.