#806842 02/19/13 05:31 PM
D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
It has been a while since I have been visited by my deceased boyfriend in my dreams. Actually since Thanksgiving morning. He finally appeared again early this morning, on a day when I was supposed to see a medium to connect with him. I asked him previously to please show up today. I had to reschedule the appointment with the medium, but I got a visit anyway from my sweetheart.

There was a small amount of conversation at first, like my mind was making the dream up, but then I made the comment "You are......." I did not say the word "dead", but I heard the word in my voice in my mind. I am sure he did too, because he was immediately behind me against my back, wrapping his arms around me. It became like a circle of love, because our arms were touching but they were extended outward in a circle, like we had our arms wrapped around an invisible ball in front of us. In this circled area I felt like our spirits were inside of it with strong emotions of love. I thanked him for coming and told him that I have missed him so much and that I love him, and he murmured the same words to me. Then the dream ended.

It was short and sweet just like the usual visits, although at Thanksgiving we had quite a long conversation. Needless to say, it left me with a peaceful feeling. I have been having a hard time with my grief lately and feeling lonely, and his visit came at just the right time today.

Last edited by Debbie-SpiritualityEditor; 02/19/13 05:35 PM.

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
Spirituality Forum Moderator
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Debbie-

I am so happy for you. That boyfriend of yours just slays me.

Know that the circle of love is infinite and wide.

God Bless,

Yvonnie DuBose
Inspiration
J
Gecko
Gecko
J
Debbie, that is amazing.. I am very glad after reading your post. You and your boyfriend still love each other. Your love is actually infinite as Yvonnie said.

D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
Yvonnie and Jennie.....thank you for reading my post.

I would never have thought that I would have so much contact with my boyfriend like this, but I am grateful and blessed that he still chooses to communicate with me. He proves to me that he loves me more than I realized.

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Debbie, I am loving your dreams. smile

We never expect to have such close and frequent contact with those who have crossed over. It would seem to be only rare and special occasions. However, those who are spiritually sensitive can perceive the spirit world as readily as anyone can see this physical world.

You are spiritually sensitive and can sense your boyfriend's spirit around you on a regular basis. That is really fantastic.

My son's spirit visits me often, too. And my deceased father's spirit is nearby and comes to me whenever I need to talk to him. It's almost as though he is just a spiritual phone call away...

Even our faithful little border collie's spirit comes when we call.

What people need to realize is that we continue to exist after we leave the physical body. It is an amazing thing to experience being able to communicate with those who have crossed over. I now see that this physical life is like a wonderful field trip from which we gather needed lessons and experiences before we return from whence we came.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage
D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
Lori.....you give me a little too much credit. I am a very sensitive person, but I wish I could be more spiritually sensitive. I really don't sense my boyfriend at all while I am awake. I just talk to him like he is here and he hears me, in the hopes that he really can. I exude a lot of emotional energy at times, expressing my love for him. The only time I really knew he was here with me was soon after he passed on, when strange things happened at home right in front of me, and once I caught a scent of him as he passed by me. That was very real. Sometimes I feel guided or protected, and I am sure he is looking out for me, but I don't feel him near me. I wish I could. Maybe in time. I just choose to believe that he is close.

My dreams are an entirely different matter. That is where I really feel like I connect with him. Only a few dreams of him have been nonsense dreams, where my imagination does its thing while I am sleeping. The majority of the dreams are actual visits from him, some of which have had definite spiritual elements. These dreams when he actually visits are more realistic, often very loving, and sometimes we even have conversations. He was very gentle and soft spoken in his physical life, so perhaps while I am sleeping is just the subtle energy field he needs to make the connection. Otherwise there is probably too much distraction around me these days.

I look forward so much to my dreams of him, because evidently that is where I am in the right state of being to connect with him directly. I feel so much peace after his visits. His presence even for that short instant calms down my nerves and needs. It helps break up that loneliness and yearning I have for him and settles me back down for a time.

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Debbie-

You may be giving yourself too little credit.

We communicate with the spirit world in different ways. For you, dreams work better. It is possible that when your boyfriend attempted to contact you at this plane, you were unable to recognize or accept it, which is why you simply saw things moved or falling. So, he has come to realize that you understand or accept better in dreams.

I absolutely know that we connect better when we are not distracted. In fact, I was attempting to help a client with remote communication and her spirit refused to meet with me while I was not completely focused. When she did meet with me, I completely understood why.

Finally, I believe that once we pass, initially we are a little more connected to being at this plane; so, we are more present her (thus, your ability to sense him soon after death more than later). As time goes on, we recognize our opportunities and responsibilities in the spirit realm. And as we connect to that, we are less present in this realm. That said, they return to us when we need them to, but they have a life on the otherside as well.

Don't forget to focus on your mission in this realm and to stay open to your opportunities and possibilities. Your beau is determined to leave you bread crumbs along the way. Your awareness in this realm makes your relationship with him more balanced, because then he knows that you are both working on your missions and not missing the opportunity to give service where it is needed. Some spirits visit less when they feel their loved ones are missing the point and focusing on spending time with them instead of creating balance and service in their lives.

Hope all is well and this message is well received as it is offered in love.

Yvonnie DuBose
Inspiration
D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
Yvonnie.....thank you for your post and kind words.

I know my boyfriend is close even if I don't "feel" him. Just this morning he helped me find something I have been looking for since last night. I looked on my kitchen table this morning for the item, where it is not supposed to be, and it was not there. A few minutes later, it was there. Earlier I had asked him to help me find it.

Service is not a problem for me. My life is always very full in that regard. Currently I am caring for my boyfriend's elderly parents, and helping his mother through a difficult time with medical apppointments and eventual surgery. I assist others when and where I can.

Balance is tougher. With so little time and energy on my hands to dedicate to myself, I feel that I am neglecting myself once again. With work, my two dogs, my boyfriend's parents, every day errands and tasks, I am pretty much tapped out. I have been considering stepping down here in the past few months, and it seems that there may not be any other choice in order to take better care of myself. Something has to give.

One day at a time....

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I agree with Yvonnie, Debbie. You give yourself too little credit.

Your higher self is sending you messages. Taking care of yourself is the highest priority for without self-care you will not be able to care for anyone else in your life. I'm sure you've heard that one before.

I think it is admirable that you devote yourself to caring for your boyfriend's parents. I am certain he sees what is going on and is ever thankful to you. This is just another way your love for him is in action and enduring.

I don't think one will ever regret serving others.

If editing your site helps you, then stick with it. But if it drains you, burdens you or hinders you from being able to care for yourself...

Only you know what will be best for you.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage
D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
Hi Lori....it is true that it is high time I figure out how to fit in more personal time to take care of myself. I need time and energy for that. Just so much going on lately, but hopefully soon I can make some changes.

I love posting on the forums when I can, but I haven't been able to stick with the commitment of weekly articles. I have had less and less time in the past few months and I have tapped into my reserve articles and used them up. I just don't have the energy or mindset to come up with new material, so I feel like I am cheating my readers. It does take me some time to write and edit my articles, and that is a luxury I just don't have right now. So yes, this editorship may have to go, but I would still post on the forums.

Thank you Lori for all of your continued kindness and support. I greatly appreciate it.

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.