Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
Kellyack91, sienawilson, Aaron Benjamin, test18818, Home Circus
56583 Registered Users
Forum Stats
56583 Members
417 Forums
111485 Topics
786255 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Beetlemess 287
Nancy Roussy 173
Rosie 66 155
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 137
loongdragon 118
James Andrew 105
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 77
Jilly 65
Lestie4containergardens 63
Susan - Meditation Editor 51
Ad Income Supports Charity
Topic Options
#806701 - 02/19/13 01:03 AM How to adapt to the new environment quickly?
clairehobby Offline
Shark

everytime, when i come to a new environment, i always feel anxiety, can't fall asleep, don't want to eat anything, do you tell me how improve my ability of adapt to the new environment?

Add How to adapt to the new environment quickly? to Twitter Add How to adapt to the new environment quickly? to Facebook Add How to adapt to the new environment quickly? to MySpace Add How to adapt to the new environment quickly? to Del.icio.us Digg How to adapt to the new environment quickly? Add How to adapt to the new environment quickly? to Yahoo My Web Add How to adapt to the new environment quickly? to Google Bookmarks Add How to adapt to the new environment quickly? to Stumbleupon Add How to adapt to the new environment quickly? to Reddit
#822603 - 05/21/13 04:27 AM Re: How to adapt to the new environment quickly? [Re: clairehobby]
Meredeth King Offline
Shark

Chat with the people around you, you will get familiar with them and your new environment.

Add Re: How to adapt to the new environment quickly? to Twitter Add Re: How to adapt to the new environment quickly? to Facebook Add Re: How to adapt to the new environment quickly? to MySpace Add Re: How to adapt to the new environment quickly? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: How to adapt to the new environment quickly? Add Re: How to adapt to the new environment quickly? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: How to adapt to the new environment quickly? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: How to adapt to the new environment quickly? to Stumbleupon Add Re: How to adapt to the new environment quickly? to Reddit
#826486 - 06/19/13 09:30 AM Re: How to adapt to the new environment quickly? [Re: clairehobby]
michaelhand Offline

Try to maintain relationships with people at home while you are away by keeping in touch regularly.

Edited by Sadhana - Indian Food (06/19/13 12:30 PM)

Add Re: How to adapt to the new environment quickly? to Twitter Add Re: How to adapt to the new environment quickly? to Facebook Add Re: How to adapt to the new environment quickly? to MySpace Add Re: How to adapt to the new environment quickly? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: How to adapt to the new environment quickly? Add Re: How to adapt to the new environment quickly? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: How to adapt to the new environment quickly? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: How to adapt to the new environment quickly? to Stumbleupon Add Re: How to adapt to the new environment quickly? to Reddit
#830703 - 07/22/13 09:21 PM Re: How to adapt to the new environment quickly? [Re: clairehobby]
JanetWinslet Offline

Loc: L.A
when i come to a new environment,i will try to chat with people around me and go out to learn the transportation and visit some interesting place.i also keep touch with friends at home regularly.

#835041 - 08/27/13 11:50 AM Re: How to adapt to the new environment quickly? [Re: clairehobby]
goobie Offline

I think exploration is the best way to get in touch with a new area. One of the most exciting things is finding new places to shop, eat and spend time with family. Once you're acquainted with your new surroundings you'll start to meet new people and have some fun. Even if you're not hungry make yourself eat a little and try to exercise to help get to sleep at night.

#835052 - 08/27/13 12:10 PM Re: How to adapt to the new environment quickly? [Re: clairehobby]
Ninjahedgewych Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

Loc: Portsmouth, England
Do you practice any form of meditation? If so allowing your energies to integrate with the new environment may help. If not, this may be an ideal time to learn how to meditate. smile

"We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves."

"With realization of one's own potential and self-confidence in one's ability, one can build a better world. "

Dalai Lama

#835582 - 08/30/13 02:47 AM Re: How to adapt to the new environment quickly? [Re: clairehobby]
johnmcleren Offline

Loc: CA,USA
Every individual passes through this discomfort with the change of environment. This is very normal to have some ups and downs during the period of transition to a new environment and culture. However, you can cope with it by remaining in touch with people at home while you are away through various communication gadgets.

Moderator:  DebbieMandel 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
My Website is live!
by Ketan bhargav
Inspiration
16 seconds ago
Living Joyfully by Choice
by Ketan bhargav
Inspiration
13 minutes 34 seconds ago
Have balcony - must I have pots?
by Lestie4containergardens
Container Gardening
27 minutes 25 seconds ago
Garden Themed Poetry
Container Gardening
42 minutes 17 seconds ago
Gardening Bumper Stickers
Container Gardening
Today at 03:13 AM
The Art of Caching – Non burial methods
by Ninjahedgewych
Pagan
Today at 02:59 AM
Engagement Ring on a Budget. Help? please!?
by Kellyack91
Fashion Jewelry
Today at 02:53 AM
Online shopping
by sienawilson
Women's Fashion
Today at 01:19 AM
What My Spirituality Is!
by loongdragon
Spirituality
Yesterday at 11:24 PM
What exercise did you do today?
by Terri - Exercise/Yoga Editor
Exercise
Yesterday at 10:52 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
4 registered (Izeigo, Ketan bhargav, Susan - Meditation Editor, Mona - Astronomy), 65 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.