Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
Badnezzahmi, vincischool, christylynn81, minas, puumando
57215 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57216 Members
417 Forums
113023 Topics
801190 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Rosie 66 855
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 471
Beetlemess 305
Nancy Roussy 149
Val FictionWrit/RomanceBk 115
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 90
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 73
Sandra Investing/HFinance 45
Susan - Meditation Editor 44
Mona - Astronomy 39
Ad Income Supports Charity
Page 2 of 33 < 1 2 3 4 ... 32 33 >
Topic Options
#806629 - 02/18/13 12:20 PM Re: What exercise did you do today? [Re: djesse]
Angie Offline
Zebra

Chasing after my 3 year old grandson is truly exercise and a joy.

Add Re: What exercise did you do today? to Twitter Add Re: What exercise did you do today? to Facebook Add Re: What exercise did you do today? to MySpace Add Re: What exercise did you do today? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: What exercise did you do today? Add Re: What exercise did you do today? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: What exercise did you do today? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: What exercise did you do today? to Stumbleupon Add Re: What exercise did you do today? to Reddit
#806640 - 02/18/13 02:12 PM Re: What exercise did you do today? [Re: djesse]
Terri - Exercise/Yoga Editor Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet

Djesse, you've got your own bootcamp circuit going there. All of those are great exercises and I think I did include them in my article on Boot Camp. You can read it here: Boot Camp Workout at Home

Chasing children is an exercise we often forget but you are right I'm sure your burning lots of calories.
Thanks for the post.

Exercise: Website | Forum
Yoga: Website | Forum

Don't forget to sign up for the weekly Yoga Newsletter.

Add Re: What exercise did you do today? to Twitter Add Re: What exercise did you do today? to Facebook Add Re: What exercise did you do today? to MySpace Add Re: What exercise did you do today? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: What exercise did you do today? Add Re: What exercise did you do today? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: What exercise did you do today? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: What exercise did you do today? to Stumbleupon Add Re: What exercise did you do today? to Reddit
#806641 - 02/18/13 02:13 PM Re: What exercise did you do today? [Re: Angie]
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet

Angie, keep chasing it's good for you and provides you a lot of pleasure.

#818228 - 04/26/13 04:22 PM Re: What exercise did you do today? [Re: Terri - Exercise/Yoga Editor]
Nancy Roussy Offline
Elephant

Loc: Ste-Florence, Quebec, Canada
Tonight I will finish the second exercise I picked after starting exercising again. I again started with just doing it once the first day then adding one more per day so tonight will be 98 times. The exercise is an easy one and I picked the easiest version because I could see myself getting tired of exercising each nights before my shower and I did not want to end up not exercising for a few years again.

The exercise I picked is the one when we are standing, lifting our knees up one at a time and touching the knee with the elbow but I did not do it normally when we touch the right knee with the left elbow and vice versa, I touch the right knee with the right elbow and the left knee with the left elbow. After about fifty of these and you start getting tired.

#818230 - 04/26/13 04:57 PM Re: What exercise did you do today? [Re: Nancy Roussy]
Angie Offline
Zebra

My grandson's day care/pre school went to the park today. I spent the morning keeping an eye on him and chasing after him. I'm exhausted.

#818245 - 04/26/13 07:45 PM Re: What exercise did you do today? [Re: Nancy Roussy]
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet

Nancy, congratulations for sticking with it. Are you going to take a short break, or do you have your next exercise in mind?

#818294 - 04/27/13 02:38 PM Re: What exercise did you do today? [Re: Terri - Exercise/Yoga Editor]
Nancy Roussy Offline
Elephant

Loc: Ste-Florence, Quebec, Canada
Hi Terri :-D! I will start a new exercise tonight. I will come back on the last day to talk about it, :-).

#818295 - 04/27/13 02:42 PM Re: What exercise did you do today? [Re: Terri - Exercise/Yoga Editor]
Angie Offline
Zebra

I did some gardening today and will go back out after dinner to do some more.

#818335 - 04/27/13 10:14 PM Re: What exercise did you do today? [Re: Nancy Roussy]
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet

Good luck with it, Nancy!

#818336 - 04/27/13 10:16 PM Re: What exercise did you do today? [Re: Angie]
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet

Gardening is great exercise for the body and the mind.

Page 2 of 33 < 1 2 3 4 ... 32 33 >

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
DIY healthy energy gel
by Sheree-Allergies
Allergies & Colds
54 minutes 3 seconds ago
Wiccan Sabbats Thread
by Ro Longstreet-Wicca
Wicca
56 minutes 34 seconds ago
Spiritual Quotes
by Debbie-SpiritualityEditor
Spirituality
Today at 05:26 PM
What Did You Write Today?
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Fiction Writing
Today at 03:59 PM
bernat mosaic girls lace pinafore
by bubblyblonde174
Crochet
Today at 03:40 PM
Hell's Kitchen
by Nancy Roussy
Reality TV
Today at 03:32 PM
What Should You Avoid in the Interview Process?
by Corlia - Unemployment Editor
Unemployment
Today at 02:55 PM
Skirt steak recipies?
Healthy Foods
Today at 02:51 PM
Weathering the Rejection Letter
Unemployment
Today at 02:43 PM
2015 Primary Sharing Time Theme
by Brenda - Teaching LDS
Teaching LDS
Today at 02:39 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
0 registered (), 139 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.