Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
izzy87, BrookeCoop, fanaledrinks112, sophaylavender, titianfire
56991 Registered Users
Forum Stats
56992 Members
417 Forums
112499 Topics
795142 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Rosie 66 701
Beetlemess 700
Karm - SW USA Editor 285
Nancy Roussy 186
Val FictionWrit/RomanceBk 176
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 124
Allyson - USACook/HomeCook 122
Linu 114
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 110
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 101
Ad Income Supports Charity
Page 2 of 32 < 1 2 3 4 ... 31 32 >
Topic Options
#806629 - 02/18/13 12:20 PM Re: What exercise did you do today? [Re: djesse]
Angie Offline
Zebra

Chasing after my 3 year old grandson is truly exercise and a joy.

Add Re: What exercise did you do today? to Twitter Add Re: What exercise did you do today? to Facebook Add Re: What exercise did you do today? to MySpace Add Re: What exercise did you do today? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: What exercise did you do today? Add Re: What exercise did you do today? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: What exercise did you do today? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: What exercise did you do today? to Stumbleupon Add Re: What exercise did you do today? to Reddit
#806640 - 02/18/13 02:12 PM Re: What exercise did you do today? [Re: djesse]
Terri - Exercise/Yoga Editor Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet

Djesse, you've got your own bootcamp circuit going there. All of those are great exercises and I think I did include them in my article on Boot Camp. You can read it here: Boot Camp Workout at Home

Chasing children is an exercise we often forget but you are right I'm sure your burning lots of calories.
Thanks for the post.

Exercise: Website | Forum
Yoga: Website | Forum

Don't forget to sign up for the weekly Yoga Newsletter.

Add Re: What exercise did you do today? to Twitter Add Re: What exercise did you do today? to Facebook Add Re: What exercise did you do today? to MySpace Add Re: What exercise did you do today? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: What exercise did you do today? Add Re: What exercise did you do today? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: What exercise did you do today? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: What exercise did you do today? to Stumbleupon Add Re: What exercise did you do today? to Reddit
#806641 - 02/18/13 02:13 PM Re: What exercise did you do today? [Re: Angie]
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet

Angie, keep chasing it's good for you and provides you a lot of pleasure.

#818228 - 04/26/13 04:22 PM Re: What exercise did you do today? [Re: Terri - Exercise/Yoga Editor]
Nancy Roussy Offline
Zebra

Loc: Ste-Florence, Quebec, Canada
Tonight I will finish the second exercise I picked after starting exercising again. I again started with just doing it once the first day then adding one more per day so tonight will be 98 times. The exercise is an easy one and I picked the easiest version because I could see myself getting tired of exercising each nights before my shower and I did not want to end up not exercising for a few years again.

The exercise I picked is the one when we are standing, lifting our knees up one at a time and touching the knee with the elbow but I did not do it normally when we touch the right knee with the left elbow and vice versa, I touch the right knee with the right elbow and the left knee with the left elbow. After about fifty of these and you start getting tired.

#818230 - 04/26/13 04:57 PM Re: What exercise did you do today? [Re: Nancy Roussy]
Angie Offline
Zebra

My grandson's day care/pre school went to the park today. I spent the morning keeping an eye on him and chasing after him. I'm exhausted.

#818245 - 04/26/13 07:45 PM Re: What exercise did you do today? [Re: Nancy Roussy]
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet

Nancy, congratulations for sticking with it. Are you going to take a short break, or do you have your next exercise in mind?

#818294 - 04/27/13 02:38 PM Re: What exercise did you do today? [Re: Terri - Exercise/Yoga Editor]
Nancy Roussy Offline
Zebra

Loc: Ste-Florence, Quebec, Canada
Hi Terri :-D! I will start a new exercise tonight. I will come back on the last day to talk about it, :-).

#818295 - 04/27/13 02:42 PM Re: What exercise did you do today? [Re: Terri - Exercise/Yoga Editor]
Angie Offline
Zebra

I did some gardening today and will go back out after dinner to do some more.

#818335 - 04/27/13 10:14 PM Re: What exercise did you do today? [Re: Nancy Roussy]
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet

Good luck with it, Nancy!

#818336 - 04/27/13 10:16 PM Re: What exercise did you do today? [Re: Angie]
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet

Gardening is great exercise for the body and the mind.

Page 2 of 32 < 1 2 3 4 ... 31 32 >

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
About Fashion....!
by James Andrew
Fashion Jewelry
10 minutes 57 seconds ago
Word From Last Letter Game
by Beetlemess
Contests & Sweepstakes
14 minutes 7 seconds ago
New game
by Beetlemess
History
16 minutes 31 seconds ago
Replace one word... (new game)
by Beetlemess
Comedy Movies
19 minutes 11 seconds ago
Wiccan Sabbats Thread
by Ro Longstreet-Wicca
Wicca
24 minutes 38 seconds ago
Shopping at Walmart Game
by Beetlemess
Home Finance
35 minutes 35 seconds ago
2014 Eating Log
by Nancy Roussy
Low Carb
38 minutes 38 seconds ago
What will you do today?
by Nancy Roussy
Inspiration
40 minutes 53 seconds ago
What exercise did you do today?
by Nancy Roussy
Exercise
43 minutes 52 seconds ago
What did you SPEND money on today?
by Nancy Roussy
Frugal Living
47 minutes 12 seconds ago
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
2 registered (James Andrew, 1 invisible), 107 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.