Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 36 of 121 1 2 34 35 36 37 38 120 121
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I took a small walk today. I also went a little bit on the beach (could not technically go on it because of all the ice) and went where we have a small (VERY small) water flow on our property before coming back in the house.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
I took another walk today but it was smaller than yesterday's because of the wind, it is not cold but very strong. It was faced to me when I started walking, my coat's hood is tight and I still had to put it in my hands and I did not have my hottest gloves on plus at one point I had to walk with my back turned. So I went to where two small guard rails are which is like five minutes or less from my house then turned around where at a few parts the wind almost threw me on the ground so I think I made the right decision. I took a few seconds to look at the water before coming back in. This is a shame since that wind is not cold and I had more time to walk before dark!

N
N
I walked today. It was small but longer than yesterday. It was windy, not as strong as yesterday but it is a cold wind. Plus it was raining, I love rain but not in Winter. I looked at the water a little bit before coming back inside. The waves are big today so that makes a nice sound, I walked slow when coming back since then the wind was in my back so more fun to walk.

N
N
I walked today, it was at least a one hour walk. I looked at the water a little bit then stayed a little bit outside (also went in the garage for like 3-4 minutes) then went on the beach and after about a minute or two walking around in my yard I went back inside.

T
Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
T
Nancy, it sounds like you have a wonderful new place to live. I hope you are happy there. Keep up the good work walking. Every little bit counts and you go above and beyond.

N
N
Terri,

Thank you smile!

It is a wonderful place here but I cannot find true peace since I am still with my parents. Their goal in life is still to drive me crazy. But at least not only have I moved to a place I love I also have a good amount of money aside so until I find myself a way out I can relax a little. My goal now is to take my time before making a decision so that it is not the wrong one. In addition of hating where we lived before the fire I also did not have too many options to get out so I am better here especially since my parents paid me back that is for sure.

N
N
I walked today.

It was not planned (im waiting until tennis starts in Europe to walk every day) but our electricity was cut this afternoon (at first we thought they would change our meters but turns out they were doing tests so next week they will again cut the electricity for the new meters) and I did not want to loo at the walls with my two parents doing their best to drive me crazy.

I started at 14:22 and came back at 15:00.

To come back it was not fun since I had the wind which was strong and cold in my face (ironically i went out a few minutes later to go to the drugstore and of course it was less cold then since i was going there by car crazy).

While I was walking my parents managed to go into an argument which I learned about in the car with my dad (still not driving - im at least waiting until theres no more ice in the streets to start again) but I kept silent (he was describing my mom like he acts - that mom is now like him is his own karma) so after a while he stopped.

When Ralfie (Rafael Nadal) will be done in Miami I will start getting up early every day until he is done in Wimbledon so that means walking every day, after that I will walk at night.

N
N
Just came back from a walk.

It was 11:31 when I started it and 11:39 when I finished it.

My plan was to start small but not that small. The wind is very cold today so when I got to the first house on the water's side (walked right which is my favorite way since our small street goes very far into the next city at least) I turned around. I had on a Winter sports coat that is made to cut the cold and wind plus a long sleeve thermal shirt and a sweatshirt and I could feel the cold through all that. I also had a thermal pant with a sweatpant and my legs too were cold. And of course I used the small mittens instead of the big ones so when I was coming back home and I had to hold the hood in place since then the wind was in my face my hands got cold too.

Oh well at least I went outside a little!

BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
Online Content
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
It was so nice today - a real spring day! - that I went for a walk in a nearby park, which is the grounds of a stately home. No hat, no gloves, no scarf. It was over two miles. Blue sky with fluffy white clouds, green grass, trees blossoming, daffodils blooming, ducks and geese and waterfowl of various kinds. My friend claimed to have seen a kingfisher, but I didn't see it. (I never do, they're very fast.)

N
N
Mona,

Sounds like Spring has arrived for real where you live.

Here Ducks has been back for about a week but except for two days they have not been in the water in front of my house. It's still too cold. Most of the ice had melted in the water but today a lot of the water has turned to ice again. And there's still too much snow and ice on the beach to walk on it.

I have nothing against the cold but when the wind is cold like it is today it is not fun.

Page 36 of 121 1 2 34 35 36 37 38 120 121

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.