Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
azirajewels, Chrissy Brady-Smith, Emma Lomax, noahmiller2, Yass Ifisovich
57459 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57460 Members
417 Forums
113586 Topics
806651 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 07:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
"Rosie" 417
Nancy Roussy 224
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 116
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 63
Jana - Creativity Editor 57
Mona - Astronomy 53
Beetlemess 49
Sandra Investing/HFinance 48
Susan - Meditation Editor 40
mary-tea1 21
Ad Income Supports Charity
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#805763 - 02/12/13 07:07 PM Re: Earth Angels and Seers 2013 [Re: Elleise - Clairvoyance]
Debbie-SpiritualityEditor Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant

I don't get the flu shot, either. The virus is always further mutated by the time the shot is administered, and I don't care to put foreign bodies into my system. I know it seems to help a lot of people, but I will take my chances.

Add Re: Earth Angels and Seers 2013 to Twitter Add Re: Earth Angels and Seers 2013 to Facebook Add Re: Earth Angels and Seers 2013 to MySpace Add Re: Earth Angels and Seers 2013 to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Earth Angels and Seers 2013 Add Re: Earth Angels and Seers 2013 to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Earth Angels and Seers 2013 to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Earth Angels and Seers 2013 to Stumbleupon Add Re: Earth Angels and Seers 2013 to Reddit
#805831 - 02/13/13 05:31 AM Re: Earth Angels and Seers 2013 [Re: Elleise - Clairvoyance]
Burt B. Offline
Chipmunk

Hi Karen,

It sure is nice to have a friend who can decrypt my cryptic thoughts.

Well, I'm really big on George Ohm and Rodger Bacon.

I don't read that much, but I think.

Don't get paid to think -- anyone who loves humanity and wants the best for everyone and to progress the beauty of life is persecuted.

Well, I'm done with persecution... I just want to be left alone.

I know, that I know that I know that Gods and Goddess exist and every single one of us are baby Gods and Goddesses.

The fallen ones are jealous.

Made a little lower, yet destined to be crowned with more glory.

I just can't take all the violence and gore.

Pope steps down.

What do ya think ?

Thanks for including me in the same sentence as Plato and Einstein.

Ye are Gods.

All else is an intellectual argument.

I like to muck off and do absolutely nothing.

All talents we have were worked on embodiment after embodiment.

We are not against anyone.

We are against ignorance itself.

Keep your spiritual practices up -- you have a great influence of Love upon this planet.

You're quite a gal, and I'm glad to have met your acquaintance.

Power, Money, Pleasure -- How boring.

You and I share such stratospheric thoughts..

Well, just thinking them will help others.

Remember Christ's temptations -- infinite Power, Wisdom and Love was, is and always will be ours for the taking.

It just depends how you use it.

I AM Christ, you are Christ we are all Christ.

All we have to do is magnetize more.

It's a big universe -- yet it is our native home.

Alienation is a human concept.

Unfortunately, it's built into our genes.

Yuck.

You sound much better.

How are you weathering your winter ?

I miss sooo much the midwest.

I have that mindset, yet I live in the deep south.

I know that this may sound weird, but I fell like Rapunzel stuck in a tower -- you may not be the knight, but your pretty damn close by being my heart buddy.

Pretty !

Yeah, I know too much.

It hurts my brain and made me socially inept and insane.

Oh well, it warms me to know that there are highly evolved souls in embodiment like you !! smile !!!

Add Re: Earth Angels and Seers 2013 to Twitter Add Re: Earth Angels and Seers 2013 to Facebook Add Re: Earth Angels and Seers 2013 to MySpace Add Re: Earth Angels and Seers 2013 to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Earth Angels and Seers 2013 Add Re: Earth Angels and Seers 2013 to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Earth Angels and Seers 2013 to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Earth Angels and Seers 2013 to Stumbleupon Add Re: Earth Angels and Seers 2013 to Reddit
#805833 - 02/13/13 05:44 AM Re: Earth Angels and Seers 2013 [Re: Burt B.]
Debbie-SpiritualityEditor Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant

Much love to you, my Brother Burt.

It is discouraging to see what the world is like around us, but inside each of us is the truth. We all have the capability to be good, loving people. It is a choice. What can't be seen with the human eye is what really matters. Many of us have this figured out, and more and more I sense a change around us. There will always be those focused on money, power, and greed, but the good will always win out.

As for the Pope stepping down, I think it was the right decision. Personally I'd like to see someone younger with more exuberance in this role. I really think it would help the followers of the faith. Half of the time I never know what the Pope is saying. Between the accent and the mumbling I just can't make it out. Someone with younger energy could really bring much awareness to the message they are trying to bring to us. Just my two cents....

#806564 - 02/17/13 08:06 PM Re: Earth Angels and Seers 2013 [Re: Burt B.]
Elleise - Clairvoyance Offline

BellaOnline Editor
Zebra

Loc: IL
Burt, TY smile

Not sure exactly what I am, lol, but "feel" it's something in the neighborhood, pretty close to...well, absense or that 'teeter to the totter,' you know?

I don't read that much either. I make it a goal to do a book review here and there, but I stay away from the headlines, unless, of course, they find me.

The Pope going away? Eh...you know, look for large bodies (REGARDLESS WHOM THEY BELONG TO) and you have to take a step back or two, to see how they got there, to that point and why or how things are moving the way they are.

If a person is leaving a big "body" there's usually a reason/pressure to do so.

And you're right! Sensitives aren't against anyone. We tend to see things almost as a collective, come what may.

Come What May smile

((Hugs))

#806565 - 02/17/13 08:26 PM Re: Earth Angels and Seers 2013 [Re: Debbie-SpiritualityEditor]

BellaOnline Editor
Zebra

Debbie, you're so right!

There is much greed, corruption (sp) it's more the murkier currents that lie Beneath.

Good or postive, that will always win!

In its most basic form, it's simply Love smile

Not so much romantic, but pure.

There's this thing though in the middle.

Complacency - that's almost the waters from which certain things depend on to flow.

Accepting of all in the midst of illusion spiraling out of control...so-to-speak that is.

#806589 - 02/18/13 01:36 AM Re: Earth Angels and Seers 2013 [Re: Elleise - Clairvoyance]
Susan - Meditation Editor Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee

Loc: The Netherlands
Elleise, I thought your article was insightful - I agree the Pope might have had some nudging either from here or above ...

#806623 - 02/18/13 06:24 AM Re: Earth Angels and Seers 2013 [Re: Elleise - Clairvoyance]
Burt B. Offline
Chipmunk

Originally Posted By: Elleise - Clairvoyance
Burt, TY smile

And you're right! Sensitives aren't against anyone. We tend to see things almost as a collective, come what may.

Come What May smile

((Hugs))

That really was a Very Beautiful clip Elleise !

Wow !

((Hugs)) & ((Hugs))

-- Burt B.

#806688 - 02/18/13 05:39 PM Re: Earth Angels and Seers 2013 [Re: Susan - Meditation Editor]

BellaOnline Editor
Zebra

Thanks Susan smile

You know I call it, "Passing the Torch."

It's one of those things, where internally, you simply feel - when to say when.

Directives can come from any direction and among many elements...

Whether what initiated these winds were positive or negative, it's one of those things where only the parties involved (interacting) will learn from smile

#806693 - 02/18/13 05:53 PM Re: Earth Angels and Seers 2013 [Re: Burt B.]

BellaOnline Editor
Zebra

Tks Burt...

I don't know what it was. Sometimes what comes through is strong. So you have to take a step back and realize what a message is or what's important.

And you know? Me thinks there may be more to you than what be let on, lol.

Thus, the "Eyes" specifically, Cat-eyes...

A Feline can pick something up a road away, in the confines of brick walls. Why?

They've access to that which many have let go of wink

#806697 - 02/18/13 06:40 PM Re: Earth Angels and Seers 2013 [Re: Elleise - Clairvoyance]
Burt B. Offline
Chipmunk

Well Elleise,

It's like this:

Romantic Love is a very beautiful gateway to a more permanent universal love.

This is what I seek, and this is what I find every day deep within myself.

You and I must have spent many lifetimes together to be able to resonate at so many different levels.

I'm so left-brained these days, that the cat thing was totally sub-counscious until you explained it to me smile !

I'm just waiting for the time when children are produced by two people in love that are fully formed by light rays.

You remember.. Don't you ?

P.S. That's my little $hit ball cat named Squeaky. There's 5 at the house. Cocoa, Daisy Mae, Dusty and Freddie. First three girls and the last two boys.

Edited by Burt B. (02/18/13 06:52 PM)

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Change a letter game - 6 letter edition
by Mona - Astronomy
Inspiration
Today at 03:40 AM
How do you begin your day?
by Mia Silky
Self Development
Today at 03:11 AM
The Geminids Are Coming!
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Today at 03:04 AM
Do you prefer to go shopping online?
by Mia Silky
Fashion Jewelry
Today at 02:41 AM
What did you SPEND money on today?
by Nancy Roussy
Frugal Living
Yesterday at 04:26 PM
Tunafish - cans? packets?
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Low Carb
Yesterday at 02:30 PM
Broomsticks Pagan shop
by Ninjahedgewych
Pagan
Yesterday at 10:54 AM
Where are you and how is the weather?
by Nancy Roussy
Inspiration
Yesterday at 09:54 AM
What will you do today?
by Nancy Roussy
Inspiration
Yesterday at 09:53 AM
2014 Eating Log
by Nancy Roussy
Low Carb
Yesterday at 09:50 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
0 registered (), 41 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.