Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
marger, simplicityshines, Jessyyoga, Arash, Ziv Halevy
57406 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57406 Members
417 Forums
113451 Topics
805521 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 07:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
"Rosie" 574
Beetlemess 233
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 150
Jana - Creativity Editor 130
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 79
Nancy Roussy 72
Susan - Meditation Editor 45
Mona - Astronomy 41
Sandra Investing/HFinance 34
Dianne W - Editor 21
Ad Income Supports Charity
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#804927 - 02/06/13 04:15 PM Re: The Happiness Project [Re: Yvonnie-Inspired]
Yvonnie-Inspired Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

Loc: Illinois, US
Jilly-

Thanks so much for sharing

Add Re: The Happiness Project to Twitter Add Re: The Happiness Project to Facebook Add Re: The Happiness Project to MySpace Add Re: The Happiness Project to Del.icio.us Digg Re: The Happiness Project Add Re: The Happiness Project to Yahoo My Web Add Re: The Happiness Project to Google Bookmarks Add Re: The Happiness Project to Stumbleupon Add Re: The Happiness Project to Reddit
#805302 - 02/08/13 02:44 PM Re: The Happiness Project [Re: Yvonnie-Inspired]
Jilly Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity

Loc: Verde Valley, AZ
Today I went for a walk around a lake in the sunshine, and that made me happy. Sunshine is a great thing. There were also a lot of really cool waterfowl, including a great blue heron.

Add Re: The Happiness Project to Twitter Add Re: The Happiness Project to Facebook Add Re: The Happiness Project to MySpace Add Re: The Happiness Project to Del.icio.us Digg Re: The Happiness Project Add Re: The Happiness Project to Yahoo My Web Add Re: The Happiness Project to Google Bookmarks Add Re: The Happiness Project to Stumbleupon Add Re: The Happiness Project to Reddit
#805318 - 02/08/13 04:55 PM Re: The Happiness Project [Re: Yvonnie-Inspired]
KrisD Offline

Loc: North Carolina
I would like to share something that I've been doing for a while that makes me feel good inside. About once a month I'll go and buy a whole bunch of blank note cards. Inside I write a inspirational message and then will randomly choose an address from anywhere in my state. I mail these notes anonymously. When I imagine these individuals reading them, I can just see a smile on their face.

#805321 - 02/08/13 05:22 PM Re: The Happiness Project [Re: KrisD]
Yvonnie-Inspired Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

Thank you Jilly-

Sunshine always warms my insides and reenergize me. Yes, that is a moment of instant happiness.

#805322 - 02/08/13 05:23 PM Re: The Happiness Project [Re: KrisD]
Yvonnie-Inspired Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

Kris-

I really like that one. That one puts a smile on my face.

Thanks for sharing.

#806546 - 02/17/13 05:59 PM Re: The Happiness Project [Re: Yvonnie-Inspired]
Jilly Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity

Loc: Verde Valley, AZ
I have seen some amazing wildlife here in florida this month, and that makes me happy.

Today's sights were two huge cranes wandering around a lazy river.

#806579 - 02/17/13 10:41 PM Re: The Happiness Project [Re: Jilly]
Yvonnie-Inspired Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

Hey Jilly!

Believe it or not, my girls and I saw two swans hanging out today in cold, cold, Chicago.

#806587 - 02/18/13 12:16 AM Re: The Happiness Project [Re: Yvonnie-Inspired]
Asha - Scot./Eng. Culture Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

Loc: England
Yvonnie are you aware of the work of Dr Robert Holden? He set up a project called The Happiness Project and who has written many books on the subject,including one called Be Happy.

Robert Hoolden
English Culture

#806671 - 02/18/13 03:47 PM Re: The Happiness Project [Re: Asha - Scot./Eng. Culture]
Yvonnie-Inspired Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

Asha-

I was not aware until you posted it. Thanks a million for sharing.

#806681 - 02/18/13 05:22 PM Re: The Happiness Project [Re: Yvonnie-Inspired]
Yvonnie-Inspired Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

Looking for more kindness tools?

Learn About Being Kindness Meditation

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Yvonnie-Inspired 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Gastronomic Migration - The Manila Galleons II
by Isabel - Mexican Food
Mexican Food
Today at 01:40 AM
What exercise did you do today?
by Nancy Roussy
Exercise
Yesterday at 08:51 PM
Lisa's Daily 10pm EST / 8pm MST Meditation
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Meditation
Yesterday at 06:08 PM
Eye Color Made Easy
by Nancy Roussy
Beauty Basics
Yesterday at 04:26 PM
2015 Primary Sharing Time Theme
by Brenda - Teaching LDS
Teaching LDS
Yesterday at 04:24 PM
Teaching Moon Phases and Eclipses
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Yesterday at 02:50 PM
Which Is Your Favorite Type of Bag
by Nancy Roussy
Beauty Basics
Yesterday at 02:33 PM
Discolored Nails
by Nancy Roussy
Beauty Basics
Yesterday at 02:30 PM
Stress Relieving Activities
by Nancy Roussy
Beauty Basics
Yesterday at 02:25 PM
What Age Should Kids Start Wearing Makeup?
by Nancy Roussy
Beauty Basics
Yesterday at 11:55 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
0 registered (), 62 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.