Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
Ebnul Karim Benzima, Morr27, purat, Kellyack91, sienawilson
56586 Registered Users
Forum Stats
56587 Members
417 Forums
111495 Topics
786333 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Beetlemess 273
Nancy Roussy 173
Rosie 66 155
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 132
loongdragon 112
James Andrew 109
Lestie4containergardens 70
Jilly 69
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 69
Susan - Meditation Editor 52
Ad Income Supports Charity
Topic Options
#798187 - 12/28/12 11:52 PM Where do YOU Get Scrapbook Ideas?
SandraJ Offline
Jellyfish

Loc: Oregon
I love looking through Creating Keepsakes magazine to see all the latest trends.

It is getting harder all the time to find scrapbooking magazines in the stores.

There are numerous online sources for scrapbook ideas.

Any one have any suggestions? What are your favorite resources?

Add Where do YOU Get Scrapbook Ideas? to Twitter Add Where do YOU Get Scrapbook Ideas? to Facebook Add Where do YOU Get Scrapbook Ideas? to MySpace Add Where do YOU Get Scrapbook Ideas? to Del.icio.us Digg Where do YOU Get Scrapbook Ideas? Add Where do YOU Get Scrapbook Ideas? to Yahoo My Web Add Where do YOU Get Scrapbook Ideas? to Google Bookmarks Add Where do YOU Get Scrapbook Ideas? to Stumbleupon Add Where do YOU Get Scrapbook Ideas? to Reddit
#799005 - 01/03/13 09:44 PM Re: Where do YOU Get Scrapbook Ideas? [Re: SandraJ]
Kathleen - Scrapbooking Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Amoeba

Loc: Michigan
I love looking through magazines too! I really like blog hops (especially the CTMH stamp of the month ones... he he) I also like the websites for Paper Crafts & Moxie Fab -- that's a GREAT site for trends and what's cool.

Sometimes I just have to go into a scrapbook store for inspiration. I need to just be surrounded by the supplies. I may not find a product I want, but I can be inspired in new ways.

I find that I tend to look for things that aren't made yet - like I wanted to do a recipe book before they were cool or right now, I'd LOVE to find Michigan & it's tourist spots - that I like. Some exist, but they do all 50 states. It's not the same, not what I want. But I have some day trips that I'd like to scrapbook.

Add Re: Where do YOU Get Scrapbook Ideas? to Twitter Add Re: Where do YOU Get Scrapbook Ideas? to Facebook Add Re: Where do YOU Get Scrapbook Ideas? to MySpace Add Re: Where do YOU Get Scrapbook Ideas? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Where do YOU Get Scrapbook Ideas? Add Re: Where do YOU Get Scrapbook Ideas? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Where do YOU Get Scrapbook Ideas? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Where do YOU Get Scrapbook Ideas? to Stumbleupon Add Re: Where do YOU Get Scrapbook Ideas? to Reddit
#799138 - 01/05/13 12:08 AM Re: Where do YOU Get Scrapbook Ideas? [Re: SandraJ]
SandraJ Offline
Jellyfish

Loc: Oregon
Lately I've been attending an informal Friday night crop at a church in the next town over from me. Several of my crafting buddies go too. I try to look at what others are working on and how they like to design their pages.

Many of the gals have a Cricut and do a lot of letters and make their own cut-outs for 3 dimensional images. I don't have a Cricut but it's fun to see some of the cute cut-outs!

Add Re: Where do YOU Get Scrapbook Ideas? to Twitter Add Re: Where do YOU Get Scrapbook Ideas? to Facebook Add Re: Where do YOU Get Scrapbook Ideas? to MySpace Add Re: Where do YOU Get Scrapbook Ideas? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Where do YOU Get Scrapbook Ideas? Add Re: Where do YOU Get Scrapbook Ideas? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Where do YOU Get Scrapbook Ideas? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Where do YOU Get Scrapbook Ideas? to Stumbleupon Add Re: Where do YOU Get Scrapbook Ideas? to Reddit
#806452 - 02/17/13 11:45 AM Re: Where do YOU Get Scrapbook Ideas? [Re: SandraJ]
Rhonda C Offline
Gecko

Loc: Texas
I read the various magazines...especially love Scrapbooks, Etc... and then I pull the pages I want to duplicate in the future and put them in a folder. I arrange them according to the number of photos in the LO. It is a great resource when scrapbooking.

#806476 - 02/17/13 02:43 PM Re: Where do YOU Get Scrapbook Ideas? [Re: SandraJ]
Kathleen - Scrapbooking Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Amoeba

Loc: Michigan
Nice ideas, ladies!!

Moderator:  Kathleen - Scrapbooking 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
What My Spirituality Is!
by loongdragon
Spirituality
3 minutes 19 seconds ago
Breaking Up by Ignoring Someone
by Anne_0921
Dating
6 minutes 45 seconds ago
International Dark Sky Week - Save the Night!
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Today at 03:14 AM
How do i make my skin soft,clear and fair?
by kiwistech
Cosmetics
Today at 02:09 AM
Gardening Bumper Stickers
by Lestie4containergardens
Container Gardening
Today at 01:37 AM
Yoga Relieves Back Pain
by Terri - Exercise/Yoga Editor
Yoga
Yesterday at 11:51 PM
The Way of the Bodhisattva
by Lisa - Buddhism
Buddhism
Yesterday at 11:15 PM
What is your stress level today?
by Nancy Roussy
Stress Management
Yesterday at 11:14 PM
The Bar Method a Body Sculpting Workout
by Terri - Exercise/Yoga Editor
Exercise
Yesterday at 11:06 PM
The Haunting of Chretien Point
by ParanormalHost
Paranormal
Yesterday at 10:46 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
3 registered (Izeigo, loongdragon, Susan - Meditation Editor), 73 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.