Next Thread
Print Thread
S
SandraJ Offline OP
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
S
I love looking through Creating Keepsakes magazine to see all the latest trends.

It is getting harder all the time to find scrapbooking magazines in the stores.

There are numerous online sources for scrapbook ideas.

Any one have any suggestions? What are your favorite resources?

Sponsored Post Advertisement
K
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
K
I love looking through magazines too! I really like blog hops (especially the CTMH stamp of the month ones... he he) I also like the websites for Paper Crafts & Moxie Fab -- that's a GREAT site for trends and what's cool.

Sometimes I just have to go into a scrapbook store for inspiration. I need to just be surrounded by the supplies. I may not find a product I want, but I can be inspired in new ways.

I find that I tend to look for things that aren't made yet - like I wanted to do a recipe book before they were cool or right now, I'd LOVE to find Michigan & it's tourist spots - that I like. Some exist, but they do all 50 states. It's not the same, not what I want. But I have some day trips that I'd like to scrapbook.

Kathleen Rensel
Scrapbooking
S
SandraJ Offline OP
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
S
Lately I've been attending an informal Friday night crop at a church in the next town over from me. Several of my crafting buddies go too. I try to look at what others are working on and how they like to design their pages.

Many of the gals have a Cricut and do a lot of letters and make their own cut-outs for 3 dimensional images. I don't have a Cricut but it's fun to see some of the cute cut-outs!

R
Gecko
Gecko
R
I read the various magazines...especially love Scrapbooks, Etc... and then I pull the pages I want to duplicate in the future and put them in a folder. I arrange them according to the number of photos in the LO. It is a great resource when scrapbooking.

K
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
K
Nice ideas, ladies!!

Kathleen Rensel
Scrapbooking

Moderated by  M McVaney - Scrapbooking 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
MyHeritage & OldNews
by Angie - 03/16/24 09:15 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/16/24 08:27 AM
Denmark's Oscar Entry "The Promised Land"
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/15/24 08:51 PM
Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh
by sarae - 03/15/24 12:58 PM
From Candlemas to March Equinox
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:35 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:12 PM
A Lenten Reflection
by Angie - 03/13/24 09:24 PM
Stitching by Hand
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/13/24 04:21 PM
Lucy Lawless Directs New Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/12/24 05:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/10/24 03:09 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.