Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
bertinglebra, ostabest, spoodle22, KaylaWa, Marie Stroman
57465 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57465 Members
417 Forums
113604 Topics
806754 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 07:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
"Rosie" 438
Nancy Roussy 225
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 114
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 65
Jana - Creativity Editor 62
Mona - Astronomy 57
Beetlemess 49
Sandra Investing/HFinance 48
Susan - Meditation Editor 39
mary-tea1 18
Ad Income Supports Charity
Topic Options
#806443 - 02/17/13 06:04 AM What's Your Favorite Prime Time TV Show
Maria - Prime Time TV Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet

Loc: Stockbridge, GA
I'm always looking for new shows to watch. Help me out!

What's your favorite prime time TV show that is still currently on air?

Add What's Your Favorite Prime Time TV Show to Twitter Add What's Your Favorite Prime Time TV Show to Facebook Add What's Your Favorite Prime Time TV Show to MySpace Add What's Your Favorite Prime Time TV Show to Del.icio.us Digg What's Your Favorite Prime Time TV Show Add What's Your Favorite Prime Time TV Show to Yahoo My Web Add What's Your Favorite Prime Time TV Show to Google Bookmarks Add What's Your Favorite Prime Time TV Show to Stumbleupon Add What's Your Favorite Prime Time TV Show to Reddit
#806488 - 02/17/13 12:12 PM Re: What's Your Favorite Prime Time TV Show [Re: Maria - Prime Time TV]
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet

I think my absolute favorite prime time TV show on right now is Scandal! I LOVE that show! It keeps me interested and I don't even want to record it. I want to watch it as soon as it comes on. Do any of you have a favorite prime time TV show?

Add Re: What's Your Favorite Prime Time TV Show to Twitter Add Re: What's Your Favorite Prime Time TV Show to Facebook Add Re: What's Your Favorite Prime Time TV Show to MySpace Add Re: What's Your Favorite Prime Time TV Show to Del.icio.us Digg Re: What's Your Favorite Prime Time TV Show Add Re: What's Your Favorite Prime Time TV Show to Yahoo My Web Add Re: What's Your Favorite Prime Time TV Show to Google Bookmarks Add Re: What's Your Favorite Prime Time TV Show to Stumbleupon Add Re: What's Your Favorite Prime Time TV Show to Reddit
#809092 - 03/01/13 06:27 PM Re: What's Your Favorite Prime Time TV Show [Re: Maria - Prime Time TV]
Nancy Roussy Offline
Elephant

Loc: Grand-Métis, Quebec, Canada
After the end of the third season of Fringe (1 of the WORST if not THE worst thing in the history of television shows) I was so angry that I decided to follow that show until the end but to never watch a new show again so since the ending of Fringe (that was my only show besides reality, talk and educational shows) I haven't watched one. Seinfeld remains my favorite show. I watch The Daily Show, The Colbert Report, Real Time, Hell's Kitchen, Kitchen Nightmares, Master Chef and Hotel Hell every episodes. The rest of the shows I don't mind if I miss some or not. Are any of these considered prime time?

Add Re: What's Your Favorite Prime Time TV Show to Twitter Add Re: What's Your Favorite Prime Time TV Show to Facebook Add Re: What's Your Favorite Prime Time TV Show to MySpace Add Re: What's Your Favorite Prime Time TV Show to Del.icio.us Digg Re: What's Your Favorite Prime Time TV Show Add Re: What's Your Favorite Prime Time TV Show to Yahoo My Web Add Re: What's Your Favorite Prime Time TV Show to Google Bookmarks Add Re: What's Your Favorite Prime Time TV Show to Stumbleupon Add Re: What's Your Favorite Prime Time TV Show to Reddit
#809254 - 03/03/13 07:00 AM Re: What's Your Favorite Prime Time TV Show [Re: Maria - Prime Time TV]
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet

Nancy,

I watched Fringe for the first season. It was hard for me to stay engaged. I liked the premise but the excitement kind of fell off for me. My husband continued to watch it thru the second season though. He absolutely loved it. Seinfeld is a super funny show. I would think that all of the shows that you named would be considered prime time.

I'm a big Gordon Ramsey fan myself so I absolutely love Kitchen Nightmares, Master Chef and Hotel Hell.

#809283 - 03/03/13 01:48 PM Re: What's Your Favorite Prime Time TV Show [Re: Maria - Prime Time TV]
Nancy Roussy Offline
Elephant

Loc: Grand-Métis, Quebec, Canada
I love Seinfeld so much that I have watched all of the episodes so many times that I know a lot of the lines by heart and can say them the same way the actors do. Plus you can watch an episode one hundred times or more and it still will be funny. This is very rare. Many people are still mad that they won't do another episode but I thought the ending was perfect so I am not mad about that. Besides they all came back on a season of Curb Your Enthusiasm (another of my fave shows) so that's like a reunion right there. Even if I would of hated the ending I still would not want a reunion episode, why potentially ruin a show like that? A commercial of The Following played during my Hockey game this afternoon, if I would not of made a pact with myself to not watch any new shows I would of watched that one, it looks really good. As for Gordon Ramsay Hell's Kitchen is starting soon and apparently his other shows too will come back this year so that's cool.

#810338 - 03/09/13 01:52 AM Re: What's Your Favorite Prime Time TV Show [Re: Maria - Prime Time TV]
Dr. Denise- Gynecology Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Amoeba

Loc: UAE
Hi Just read your review on Scandal. That pretty much sums it up. I think the show just keeps getting better and better. You get to see the human side of every character. Some more evil and self serving than others. Even the guys who proudly wear the "white hat" have their less than proud moments. I'm hooked.

Moderator:  Maria - Prime Time TV 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Neurotic November Book Review
by Edie - MysteryBooksEd
Mystery Books
Today at 08:35 PM
Great iPhone 6 and 6 plus accessories
by Ewa - Photography
Photography
Today at 05:19 PM
Need help identifying the artist / location
by Art Appreciation
Art Appreciation
Today at 03:26 PM
Fischbild (1925) by Paul Klee
by Art Appreciation
Art Appreciation
Today at 03:23 PM
Cosmic White Christmas *new*
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Today at 11:10 AM
Warm and Cozy Holiday Muffins
by Jana - Creativity Editor
Home Cooking
Today at 09:17 AM
Half a Century of Writing!
by IH8FMS
Journals
Today at 09:15 AM
Daily World Peace Group Meditation
by Susan - Meditation Editor
Meditation
Today at 08:46 AM
New Review: Home Alone!
by Rick - Funny Flicks
Comedy Movies
Today at 08:12 AM
What did you SPEND money on today?
by Nancy Roussy
Frugal Living
Today at 05:00 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
0 registered (), 58 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.